Pages:
Author

Topic: IEO's has cause more harm done good - page 3. (Read 872 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
July 28, 2019, 09:28:13 AM
As before, people did not study the project and invested in ICO, and now they are investing in IEO without studying the project. It did not change anything. But the study of the project is definitely always necessary. It is often important to see what assets we have, and whether it is possible to extract additional profit from this.
Another thing is that participation in the IEO on the trusted exchanges gives more confidence that we will not be deceived.
Activity: 392
Merit: 116
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
July 28, 2019, 09:19:44 AM
I do not know that you have lost something. For me, learn more about the IEO project and the platform accepts it to buy. I have more than one profit and I'm happy with the IEO. You should only join the IEO on major trading platforms, such as Binance. IEO is much better than ICO.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
July 26, 2019, 11:17:09 AM
Of course, I strongly disagree with what you say, IEO does not cause much damage, IEO is certainly better than ICO, even more, positive in any way.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
July 28, 2019, 09:06:52 AM
I think it is wrong to go for investment or bounty projects without conducting a research. IEO is just an advanced form of ICO and there may not be any guarantee that a project launching IEO is genuine. So do your research.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
July 28, 2019, 06:43:16 AM
I don't agree with you sorry IEO as fix more damaged that ICO has done to crypto world,thanks to biggest exchanges reputations if not investors will still be afraid of investing a penny
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
July 26, 2019, 03:53:05 PM
I do not totally agree with you because IEO has not really stopped cryptocurrency enthusiasts quit making personal researches on the IEO they seek to invest rather, it has also helped newbies in making investment decisions without thinking hard. And finally, the security of funds it offers cannot be over emphasised.
Maybe not totally as you’ve said. There are existing and known exchanges already that are also conducting IEO and to think that they are already established and trusted exchanges, that fact is also making investors confident in their investment. They would think that legitimacy is sure since they already knew the exchange so they would research less about it. 
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
July 28, 2019, 06:38:28 AM
any form of getting paid to release a useless token has always been harmful to the whole ecosystem. it started with copy coins with huge premines and then evolved slowly to other forms with its latest being ICOs and then that started to change name to other things such as IEO.
in the end they are all giving a large amount of money to incompetent people who are incapable of doing anything but creating a copy of another useless token on another platform. that easy money kills the whole market and more importantly kills the innovation that is the only reason the altcoin market began!
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
July 26, 2019, 03:45:24 PM
To be honest, I don't quite agree with your assessment, as long as you stick to the top cryptocurrency exchange(which we all know) and invest in only projects listed in their launchpad, you would not be losing any money in their IEO, atleast that has been the case so far.
The problem is that people are just generally impatient and would jump on any IEO they see even if it's in an obscure exchange that nobody knows or cares about.
I agree with you that this statement may not be appropriate because some people have differences in developing their projects through the IEO. But it depends on ourselves because the IEO provides a platform and opens opportunities, I know not everything is always good and of course there are risks but we also cannot blame the IEO completely.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
July 27, 2019, 04:16:23 PM
I agree to you that most people especially those new comers in the field of investment in cryptocurrency are exactly doing that thing.
But this is not apply for all as there are still so many wise men in the field. i believe IEO will wake up the sleeping giant of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
July 27, 2019, 04:14:12 PM
From your subject word, i disagree

IEOS judgement depends on your experience on and with ieos

So instead of judging directly that ieos are bad; first determine what exactly you are doing wrong.
Dyor.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
July 27, 2019, 04:08:12 PM
No research is done on the side of the investors right from the ICO days. That's why we keep falling for shits and scams. But with IEO, I doubt if the harm can be as bad as in the ICO days. Although IEO will have its own disadvantages but it is still very much better than ICO.
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
July 26, 2019, 03:56:35 PM
The arrival of IEO's has cause more harm done good in the sense that many do not seek to make their own research about projects that's are involve in IEO, everyone is made to believe the exchanges are in control and are bound to think the exchanges are in best position to know better and hence expect that the due deligence be done by them, but trust me most of this exchanges are rather soiling the space and aiding most of this projects to mislead investors....
Agreed or Disagree? Argue it out

Since this exchanges take over on launching the new projects in the crypto market. ICO market is completely down and many of the people never take steps to research about the project even though it has worst project background because it is listed on IEO of top exchanges. Please always think for long term investment if you believe it is possible then you can do it.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
July 26, 2019, 11:36:43 AM
To be honest, I don't quite agree with your assessment, as long as you stick to the top cryptocurrency exchange(which we all know) and invest in only projects listed in their launchpad, you would not be losing any money in their IEO, atleast that has been the case so far.
The problem is that people are just generally impatient and would jump on any IEO they see even if it's in an obscure exchange that nobody knows or cares about.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
July 26, 2019, 11:16:39 AM
Let me ask a simple question; the harms caused by ICOs can it be equated to any harm you think in IEOs? I think the answer is NO. In IEOs there are no scams only risks which to an extent is understandable. Exchanges only verify projects and team in there own way but can't guarantee long term sustainability of any project, thus left for the investors to do their due diligence.
Scam is possible if IEO is conducted on a new exchange that was created specifically for this purpose. But if you participate in IEO only on the top exchanges, then only the investment risks remain, because no one can guarantee the success of the project in the future.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
July 26, 2019, 10:58:49 AM
Let me ask a simple question; the harms caused by ICOs can it be equated to any harm you think in IEOs? I think the answer is NO. In IEOs there are no scams only risks which to an extent is understandable. Exchanges only verify projects and team in there own way but can't guarantee long term sustainability of any project, thus left for the investors to do their due diligence.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
July 25, 2019, 05:45:52 AM
The arrival of IEO's has cause more harm done good in the sense that many do not seek to make their own research about projects that's are involve in IEO, everyone is made to believe the exchanges are in control and are bound to think the exchanges are in best position to know better and hence expect that the due deligence be done by them, but trust me most of this exchanges are rather soiling the space and aiding most of this projects to mislead investors....

IEO does not bring any harm, only small exchange offers too many IEO, causing many people to invest in IEO in these exchange losses. But see those who invest in the IEO of big exchange, they don't lose at all.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
July 26, 2019, 10:29:27 AM
A lot of exchanges are doing their own research before announcing any IEO, at least Binance is doing so and there were no scam IEOs detected till now. But Bittrex has almost failed to launch a legit project as their first IEO. Luckily, Bittrex cancelled it few hours before the launch. But in general you are right, people are not caring about project details if they see Binance IEO.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
July 25, 2019, 09:23:34 AM
that happened in a few small exchanges like IDAX, Exmarket, Lbank, Coineal, ...
But for large exchanges like Binance and Huobi, they won't do it. They will definitely pump and keep prices high for the projects listed on them.
because they are important to the level of prestige, the money they spend to raise the prices of IEO projects will make investors more confident in them and will become their true investors.
therefore, for projects supported by large exchanges, don't hesitate to invest in it, anyway, its price is still higher than the IEO price.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
July 25, 2019, 09:22:41 AM
The difference between ICO and IEO was only the inhance security of our funds, since the our funds are deposited in the exchange platform that act like a escrow we can sure that it is safe unless we invested in a shady exchange. The risk was the same wethere its ICO or IEO so choose the right project on the right exchange.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
July 25, 2019, 07:59:51 AM
I disagree, either IEO or ICO as an investor it's your responsibility to do your own research. IEO hasn't done any arm to investor than what ICO. it's job of individual to invest wisely and not by hype.
Pages:
Jump to: