Pages:
Author

Topic: If 1 BTC = $10,000 in 2014..... I will treat you guys to something . - page 14. (Read 13623 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
it is really a lot of fun. actually it could not hit 10000in 2014.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I don't think that will happen before the 3rd/4thQ 2k14  Roll Eyes so yes for party!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Currently held as collateral by monbux
Count me in sounds like a lot of fun I can see it hitting higher than that at the end of 2014!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
I have respect for your feelings but sorry I have to wait too long for enjoying your this party  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
strip club, definitely strip club

I live in Croatia by the way Cheesy

That's fine with me! I've never been and I bet there are a lot of fine women there

how about give that person $1k Grin that's better Grin

Hell no lol. I don't like the idea of just giving away money if you're not poor. I would rather celebrate or do something fun. You internet, texting and hashtag generation are so anti-social!

If it ever happens, then let's all invite one another somewhere warm along the Mediterranean. I mean, if it hits 10k, we'll have the strippers come on board one of our many yachts...

Let's do it! I wouldn't be rich enough to own a yacht but I could rent one and bring strippers. In the litecoin forum we are talking about having a Vegas meet up when 1 LTC = $1000. If both BTC and LTC hit their mark this year I am definitely celebrating
Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
sorry its not going to happen so I think no one going with you  Cheesy

exactly

bitcoin will be worth at least a million dollars, not 10k  Smiley

Definitively not this year or till summer of next year Smiley

True, it could happen, but not for a while. Look at what people were saying when Bitcoin reached $1. I've seen similar threads bout Bitcoin raching $1000 (Imagine if...). We will look back on this thread and laugh when Bitcoin hits $1 Million next year  Grin

I guess time will tell! I personally believe in it, but many would probably see that we've already peaked... Ah, well. No risk, no reward.

Precisely, in it to win it!

exactly

True, it could happen, but not for a while. Look at what people were saying when Bitcoin reached $1. I've seen similar threads bout Bitcoin raching $1000 (Imagine if...). We will look back on this thread and laugh when Bitcoin hits $1 Million next year  Grin

I guess time will tell! I personally believe in it, but many would probably see that we've already peaked... Ah, well. No risk, no reward.
Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large

exactly

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We all hope it! Let's go to the stripclub!!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha

exactly

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
how about give that person $1k Grin that's better Grin
If 1 BTC surpasses $10,000 sometime in 2014 (hell, I'm even willing to extend the bet to summer 2015) then I will fly out to wherever you live and either: take you out to the strip club (my treat and we will ball out), or treat you out to a fancy dinner (if you are married or against strip clubs) (no homo)

Who wants to participate?? The only downside is that you will have to endure my company (but many will find that a good thing)... but hey, free dinner or lapdances, plus BTC is $10k which is awesome for all of us!

If too many people respond I will have to do a random drawing of the top 3 or 4. Someone will need to bump this thread and remind me if this happens, but I will keep my word.

If no one responds I will just get lapdances myself Cry

If it ever happens, then let's all invite one another somewhere warm along the Mediterranean. I mean, if it hits 10k, we'll have the strippers come on board one of our many yachts...

I live in Croatia by the way Cheesy

We can even go and pick him up!
Activity: 199
Merit: 101
haah im in. 10k a coin would be lovly. thats my mark of cashing out and buying some land

Buy some in India  Cheesy

There would be a lot of millionaires if this ever happened.

Yeah, that's basically the plan.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
if it went up i definitely would want to invest it then i would have a chance to sweeten the money pot but granted the possibility of making a bad investment
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
lol your a sad person.

it will not happen.
Activity: 602
haah im in. 10k a coin would be lovly. thats my mark of cashing out and buying some land

There would be a lot of millionaires if this ever happened.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Account was hacked and now reclaimed.
Activity: 602
10k is a bit soon at the moment I think.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
If 1 BTC surpasses $10,000 sometime in 2014 (hell, I'm even willing to extend the bet to summer 2015) then I will fly out to wherever you live and either: take you out to the strip club (my treat and we will ball out), or treat you out to a fancy dinner (if you are married or against strip clubs) (no homo)

Who wants to participate?? The only downside is that you will have to endure my company (but many will find that a good thing)... but hey, free dinner or lapdances, plus BTC is $10k which is awesome for all of us!

If too many people respond I will have to do a random drawing of the top 3 or 4. Someone will need to bump this thread and remind me if this happens, but I will keep my word.

If no one responds I will just get lapdances myself Cry

Share the coin and I'll give the lap dances myself (no homo)
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
See you in the UK later this year!

NO!

he'll spend all his bitcoins to pay me lapdances, I posted first Cheesy

you can come here to, but we ain't spending any bitcoins in the UK Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: