Pages:
Author

Topic: If 1 BTC = $10,000 in 2014..... I will treat you guys to something . - page 6. (Read 13623 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The question is: When will BTC have the purchasing power of 10K? In other words, when will I be able to buy a regular cheap car with 1BTC?

When I say I want BTC to rise to $10K... I'm talking about $10K in today's purchasing power... not some bullshit inflated $10k that buys you a cup of coffee, that's useless

Exactly, but thats what I want. Also, why would you cash out in FIAT? Isn't the point of BTC being a currency where you buy directly with BTC? Shouldn't you save taxes too?
Let's say BTC goes to 10K out of nowhere in a huge rally in the next 10 years and we all become millonaires. Would you really cash out a big quantity of that BTC into fiat? they would fuck you up with taxes real bad.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
The question is: When will BTC have the purchasing power of 10K? In other words, when will I be able to buy a regular cheap car with 1BTC?

When I say I want BTC to rise to $10K... I'm talking about $10K in today's purchasing power... not some bullshit inflated $10k that buys you a cup of coffee, that's useless
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373

Yes. That would be nice to know. I sure hope that the crash doesn't accelerate so fast that there is a major disruption in things that money can buy before I get to cash in some of my bitcoins and spend the fiat.

Smiley
Activity: 28
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Like if this will ever happen  Shocked 10k $ meh .. I don't think so

no body knows dude , no body knows  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Nobody knows when Bitcoin will hit $10,000. For it to do so, the banking system will have to remain in existence. Yet basic financial concepts suggest that a BIG banking crash is due any time. In fact, it is probably only the inertia of the people using fiat for their everyday lives that is keeping the crash from coming. Things in places like Ferguson, MO, just might set it all off.

The point is, if the fiats crash, even only part of the way, and Bitcoin goes to $10,000 or more a bitcoin by the end of 2014, airline flights might not be available for anyone to go anywhere. Chain reactions might do anything to the economy. It can happen fast. Consider the chain reaction of neutrons colliding in an atomic bomb. FAST!

Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Like if this will ever happen  Shocked 10k $ meh .. I don't think so
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Sorry guys.... I'm 99% sure this is not going to happen. The excitement and optimism was high when I started this thread, but that has slowly been dying away. I don't expect to see any sort of bubble for the remainder of this year.

Like that shirt bro.  Grin Cool
legendary
dafar consulting
i want in on this party  Grin
But sadly OP already announces this party is over for now and wait for next announcement  Wink

The party is still on because 2014 is not over yet... I just said it's unlikely to hit 10K this year. Regardless, I'll definitely celebrate whenever bitcoin hits $10K... down for vegas (tons of hookers n blow)
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
But sadly OP already announces this party is over for now and wait for next announcement  Wink
Activity: 24
legendary
dafar consulting
shit if bitcoin hits 10k we should all fly to vegas and own the strip for a weekend.

Down, PM me whenever that happens.. I'll be holding strong
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
I think you going to wait longer than 2015... but i accept you generosity Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
If this happens in 2014 I will donate 0.1 btc to Seans Outpost!!
But sadly its not going to happen in 2014 your donation is going to wait for some more time
legendary
Merit: 1001
Yesterday I have found that 1 BTC=$473 and i think it's going to low down.
Well today it has gone to $500s again
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
If this happens in 2014 I will donate 0.1 btc to Seans Outpost!!
Activity: 56
Yesterday I have found that 1 BTC=$473 and i think it's going to low down.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Let's hope we have an interesting XMAS.
legendary
Activity: 1162
shit if bitcoin hits 10k we should all fly to vegas and own the strip for a weekend.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Your average Bitcoin/Ethereum enthusiast
All I can say is im hopeful. Good luck, bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: