Pages:
Author

Topic: If 1 BTC = $10,000 in 2014..... I will treat you guys to something . - page 7. (Read 13623 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
If 1 BTC = $10,000 in 2014..... I will/not expose my nude selfies to the internet.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Let's have hope, i want a good ending for this involving tits  Grin Grin

In Baltimore, the above also doubles as a coffee table.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Let's have hope, i want a good ending for this involving tits  Grin Grin
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Sorry guys.... I'm 99% sure this is not going to happen. The excitement and optimism was high when I started this thread, but that has slowly been dying away. I don't expect to see any sort of bubble for the remainder of this year.

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
Sorry guys.... I'm 99% sure this is not going to happen. The excitement and optimism was high when I started this thread, but that has slowly been dying away. I don't expect to see any sort of bubble for the remainder of this year.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
if it's then if anyone of us with few bitcoins would be rich. We might share dinner's price Tongue

10,000 in today's $ means people with hundreds of coins will be well off

i think it's better to pass on your offer cos it ain't gonna happen any time soon , might have to wait for like 4 5 years for the rate to get to this high Tongue

Things can change quickly, remember November 2013?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Will Bitcoins be accepted in that stripclub? Tongue
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i think it's better to pass on your offer cos it ain't gonna happen any time soon , might have to wait for like 4 5 years for the rate to get to this high Tongue
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
if it's then if anyone of us with few bitcoins would be rich. We might share dinner's price Tongue
legendary
10k makes btc market size of 210 billion, which is about half the worth of Apple.   In order to be that valuable, really it should be as useful to as many people as apple products, is that viable in just one year?

By then the market value of Apple may be a trillion dollars; Apple is a single company

10k$ will still be small compared to Gold or USD M3
Activity: 123
I think it`ll be more then $10,000. what will you do then? huh!  Wink
STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
10k makes btc market size of 210 billion, which is about half the worth of Apple.   In order to be that valuable, really it should be as useful to as many people as apple products, is that viable in just one year?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
Can you buy me a pound of weed, if this happens.  Smiley

That's like $3000 for good stuff give or take. If i can smoke half of it with you then yes
But now you have to wait until 2016 for this because now this bitcoin is not going to near this figure 10,000 and many sure if this happen then we have to wait and I sure you both can enjoy this in 2016
legendary
dafar consulting

That's like $3000 for good stuff give or take. If i can smoke half of it with you then yes
Activity: 249
legendary
dafar consulting
Do not want to be negative buddy but can you extend it until 2016 for  a more chance of going to the strip club?  Tongue Grin

The point of celebrating was to reach an unexpected milestone.. if we don't hit $10k on 2016 I will honestly be pissed
legendary
Do not want to be negative buddy but can you extend it until 2016 for  a more chance of going to the strip club?  Tongue Grin

Buy 5$ of bitcoin now and you will be able to treat yourself if the price does times 20
Activity: 63
If 1 BTC surpasses $10,000 sometime in 2014 (hell, I'm even willing to extend the bet to summer 2015) then I will fly out to wherever you live and either: take you out to the strip club (my treat and we will ball out), or treat you out to a fancy dinner (if you are married or against strip clubs) (no homo)

Who wants to participate?? The only downside is that you will have to endure my company (but many will find that a good thing)... but hey, free dinner or lapdances, plus BTC is $10k which is awesome for all of us!

If too many people respond I will have to do a random drawing of the top 3 or 4. Someone will need to bump this thread and remind me if this happens, but I will keep my word.

If no one responds I will just get lapdances myself Cry

edit -- official list of people interested below (not just those who posted). Sorry if I missed anyone. Remember it'll be a random drawing of 3-4 people, but some of you seemed more excited so i'll take that into consideration

Kiki112
bitpop
dbendure
dropt
Sutters Mill
Frost000
lucas.arvalo84
baitty
satosh007
Bobsurplus
techgeek
ihaveafuckinggun
MakeBelieve
waqas
BitWinner
joethejudge77
Bit_Happy
rohnearner
Sheldor333
trashymonkey
BawsyBoss
Good job!
Activity: 153
Activity: 63
Pages:
Jump to: