Pages:
Author

Topic: If 1 BTC = $10,000 in 2014..... I will treat you guys to something . - page 15. (Read 13623 times)

Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
See you in the UK later this year!
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
sorry its not going to happen so I think no one going with you  Cheesy

exactly

bitcoin will be worth at least a million dollars, not 10k  Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
you never know bitcoins seem to keep going up it could someday go up to 10000
albeit not for quite a while i don't think any one thought it would make it over 1000 but it did
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Well count me in.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
sorry its not going to happen so I think no one going with you  Cheesy
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
WOOT!!! BOOBIES  Shocked
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
strip club, definitely strip club

I live in Croatia by the way Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
If 1 BTC surpasses $10,000 sometime in 2014 (hell, I'm even willing to extend the bet to summer 2015) then I will fly out to wherever you live and either: take you out to the strip club (my treat and we will ball out), or treat you out to a fancy dinner (if you are married or against strip clubs) (no homo)

Who wants to participate?? The only downside is that you will have to endure my company (but many will find that a good thing)... but hey, free dinner or lapdances, plus BTC is $10k which is awesome for all of us!

If too many people respond I will have to do a random drawing of the top 3 or 4. Someone will need to bump this thread and remind me if this happens, but I will keep my word.

If no one responds I will just get lapdances myself Cry

edit -- official list of people interested below (not just those who posted). Sorry if I missed anyone. Remember it'll be a random drawing of 3-4 people, but some of you seemed more excited so i'll take that into consideration

Kiki112
bitpop
dbendure
dropt
Sutters Mill
Frost000
lucas.arvalo84
baitty
satosh007
Bobsurplus
techgeek
ihaveafuckinggun