Pages:
Author

Topic: If 1 BTC = $10,000 in 2014..... I will treat you guys to something . - page 3. (Read 13623 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
2 months + 8 days to go!

We are only $9600 away from $10,000 wahoo!!

Man, dreams were big back then  Embarrassed
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Yeah I remember this post Cheesy Though possible when the post were made it was a looooong shot.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
No where near the btc price will even reach 2000 this year. Perhaps in ten years the price will reach 10,000. Price like that will require 15 to 25 times more bicoin users and adaptors.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
It is possible but it would parallel extreme events, like the collapse of the dollar bond market which was one fear of 2008.     I dont think that will happen now, I dont think Bitcoin can be 10,000 now but both are possible and most likely not in isolation
legendary
If 1 BTC surpasses $10,000 sometime in 2014 (hell, I'm even willing to extend the bet to summer 2015) then I will fly out to wherever you live and either: take you out to the strip club (my treat and we will ball out), or treat you out to a fancy dinner (if you are married or against strip clubs) (no homo)

Who wants to participate?? The only downside is that you will have to endure my company (but many will find that a good thing)... but hey, free dinner or lapdances, plus BTC is $10k which is awesome for all of us!

If too many people respond I will have to do a random drawing of the top 3 or 4. Someone will need to bump this thread and remind me if this happens, but I will keep my word.

If no one responds I will just get lapdances myself Cry

edit -- official list of people interested below (not just those who posted). Sorry if I missed anyone. Remember it'll be a random drawing of 3-4 people, but some of you seemed more excited so i'll take that into consideration

Kiki112
bitpop
dbendure
dropt
Sutters Mill
Frost000
lucas.arvalo84
baitty
satosh007
Bobsurplus
techgeek
ihaveafuckinggun
MakeBelieve
waqas
BitWinner
joethejudge77
Bit_Happy
rohnearner
Sheldor333
trashymonkey
BawsyBoss

Put me on the list my good man.Me likes to to drink and partay
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
just two months remaining and 2014 is gone ..so it's not possible at least in 2014(but it is possible if santa claus gifts it to us on christmas)
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
It appears as if BTC is stabilizing somewhat.
Really doubt that it's gonna hit 10k by the end of 2014
Tongue

Looks impossible if we see the market now but you never know with bitcoin.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
It appears as if BTC is stabilizing somewhat.
Really doubt that it's gonna hit 10k by the end of 2014
Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
BTC price is not increasing Sad

This thread will come back up in the feed when the price will go up closer to 1000$ Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
BTC price is not increasing Sad
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
$10,000 might happen only if dollar loses it's value like 1000 times compared to other major currencies

No, that doesn't count... it's not the # 10,000 that's important, it's the purchasing power of $10K
Don't worry its going to happen and we all going to celebrate this very soon may be take some time but surely
legendary
dafar consulting
$10,000 might happen only if dollar loses it's value like 1000 times compared to other major currencies

No, that doesn't count... it's not the # 10,000 that's important, it's the purchasing power of $10K
Activity: 247
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
Jump on a plane and come to Australia mate, i'll shout you a night out at the titty bar and even a few drinks. I even know of one stripper that has a bitcoin QR code on her back so you can pay as you watch, great idea.
Also put my name down for the $10k btc offer, sounds good.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I think that as more time passes 10k is more looking like a realistic number for 2017-2018.  We have so many obstacles in regards to resistant governments to overcome to allow us to even get to 1k again
STT
legendary
Pay a little more attention to the real world and its not only possible but most probable.

The big if is when BTC equals 10k what will 10k buy you, its possible we lose large amounts of value from the dollar and hence the rise is nominal not actual gain realised.

We are living in a world of extremes, fiscal and financial factors which were not the case for our parents or generations previous.  This is a unique point in time, historic events are possible now and yes even in the real world BTC could go 10k.   Just consider in a basic way, USA and dollar represent a nation of just a few hundred million yet we have 2 nations off the radar of over a billion, the chances of a landslide change in values is quite feasible, BTC can be part of that
Activity: 378
It won't be never happen guys this is real world not a game.
But in real bitcoin hit from 1 dollar to 1000 and now its possible its going to touch 10000 in next few months I sure about this
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
I do not sure, if 1 btc $10.000 in 2014. we know rate btc down. Smiley
hmm.. maybe in 2015 or 2016.
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
It won't be never happen guys this is real world not a game.
STT
legendary
Would be a good idea if a lapdancing place took BTC which if it rose that much, I think they might.     Also a restaurant which Im sure there must be.
I do know of some models who would do photo shoots for BTC I think, you would be richy Rich :p

10k this year only if it was exponential, I think 2016 is more likely.   Just recovering the previous high would be grand enough for most people in any year now
Pages:
Jump to: