Pages:
Author

Topic: If 1 BTC = $10,000 in 2014..... I will treat you guys to something . - page 5. (Read 13623 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
There is still time left  Cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
If you pay it then I am definitely in!
I will have nice amount of money myself then too though but I still won't be millionaire so of course I'll take it if it is free Tongue
Activity: 508
Jahaha
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
no seeing this happening

Something dramatic would have to happen within 4months like a Dollar Collapse, a War, even some heavy positive regulation or Bitcoin integration to a multi national company such as Amazon would probably not be enough

A war? No one would like BTC to be 10k in exchange of war.  Grin

Wars are constantly raging. I will gladly see a permanent price floor of USD $10k BTC established in exchange for all war ending for the rest of time.

I want BTC to be a currency that doesnt depends on wars to be pumped  Embarrassed

No war ever again, and $10k BTC.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
no seeing this happening

Something dramatic would have to happen within 4months like a Dollar Collapse, a War, even some heavy positive regulation or Bitcoin integration to a multi national company such as Amazon would probably not be enough

A war? No one would like BTC to be 10k in exchange of war.  Grin

Wars are constantly raging. I will gladly see a permanent price floor of USD $10k BTC established in exchange for all war ending for the rest of time.

I want BTC to be a currency that doesnt depends on wars to be pumped  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
no seeing this happening

A war? No one would like BTC to be 10k in exchange of war.  Grin

Activity: 56
Give us a nice treat next year  Kiss
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
no seeing this happening

A war? No one would like BTC to be 10k in exchange of war.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
no seeing this happening

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
I doubt that'll happen considering the time we have left lol
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Probably you wont, but I still believe in BTC :}
Yes I also still believe in btc and hope is best thing which is first step in our success
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Treat me by sending that HOPE shirt when 1BTC equals 10k, make it one dozen.   Grin
Activity: 28
How about OP resets it for next year (xmas 2015)
Activity: 59
Probably you wont, but I still believe in BTC :}
legendary
Activity: 910
no seeing this happening
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
The year will end soon . this thread was made on January .. so basically this really will never happen :p BTC will stay 400-600$
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
Like if this will ever happen  Shocked 10k $ meh .. I don't think so

no body knows dude , no body knows  Roll Eyes
Yes any thing is possible in this world just four year ago no one know this is going to touch 1000 and its happen
legendary
Activity: 1330
Hook me up with this offer..I also like to get drunk at the weekends if someone else is paying the tab Grin..thanks in advance
Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Count me in, how many BTCs did you buy exactly? An increase of 20x is insane if you have lots of money in this.
legendary
Activity: 1330
dafar consulting
The question is: When will BTC have the purchasing power of 10K? In other words, when will I be able to buy a regular cheap car with 1BTC?

When I say I want BTC to rise to $10K... I'm talking about $10K in today's purchasing power... not some bullshit inflated $10k that buys you a cup of coffee, that's useless

Exactly, but thats what I want. Also, why would you cash out in FIAT? Isn't the point of BTC being a currency where you buy directly with BTC? Shouldn't you save taxes too?
Let's say BTC goes to 10K out of nowhere in a huge rally in the next 10 years and we all become millonaires. Would you really cash out a big quantity of that BTC into fiat? they would fuck you up with taxes real bad.

Unless I can use bitcoin to purchase hookers and blow, yes i will cash out
Pages:
Jump to: