Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive. - page 2. (Read 1906 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
If Bitcoin drops the value, this will will make the following business to swap the cash to the top of the first, trying to get out before too late. The other currency is Ethereum, Litecoin or Monero sure will be seriously affected if Bitcoin loses unexpectedly.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.
I think there are crypto currency coun exist if bitcoin will die but I know also how so mad by people if this gonna be happened thats why we dont let bitcoin die.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12

But, I don't think so.

I oppose your opinion. In my point of view, If bitcoin die I don't think other will die too. Other coins like etherium are not dependent in bitcoin. They have their own power to keep circulated and maintain in cryptpcurrency world. Although, they somehow connected to bitcoin, other coins does have their own price. Lastly, bitcoin will not die soon so no other will ever replace it.
Activity: 164
There are a lot of cryptos not dependant on bitcoin. They will survive without any issues and even become more successful as their huge competitor dies.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

But, I don't think so.

No. I don’t think that if bitcoin dies then all the other cryptocurrencies will also result in dying. This is because there are other alternate cryptocurrencies like etherium which is doing great.  Etherium has gained a lot of popularity among the people throughout the world since it has started. Etherium also has gained a lot of users which are ready to invest in etherium and believe in etherium. Then demand of etherium has also increased a lot among the people all over the world.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com

But, I don't think so.

In my own point of view, it is impossible that ethereum will replace bitcoin because bitcoin is more dominant to its value than ethereum. I also think that if bitcoin will die, ethereum and other cryptocurrency will die also because they have a connection to each other.
Activity: 128
Bitcoin affects other virtual currencies, so why are the values ​​of new virtual currencies rising more strongly than bitcoin? Some argue that the reason lies in bitcoin replication. The value of the currency is so high that its network is having a hard time validating the transaction unless the user sends a large fee for both small transactions. In fact, growing ten times in a month is a sign of a fragile bubble, but with virtual currency everything is a bit different, because nobody knows what their real value is. Unlike valuing companies, we have no fixed assets or revenues to predict the real value of virtual currency. Therefore, at the earliest, the market value of virtual currency is $ 70 billion, many people may not believe in their own ears.
Activity: 151
All wrong, Bitcoin is not connected to any other cryptocurrency if bitcoin will die will die but don't go so far and don't panic people are talking.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
it will not happen, although bitcoin is still a reference price of some altcoin but many altcoins that already have their own strengths such as ethereum, NEO, Monero and others they have become reference some altcoin at this time. so if the dead bitcoin does not mean another altcoin will not be worth it

Indeed, Bitcoin is different with another coin/token and bitcoin is cryptocurrency different with utility token. I am still believe that bitcoin will stay in cryptomarket because bitcoin have biggest liquidity and biggest daily volume transaction
Activity: 32
There are no chances that this crypto-currency will die, as there are millions of users of this crypto-currency. This will be legalised  by many governments and many more are going to make it legal, so there is no way of dying of it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I do not think bitcoin will die soon and then ETH will replace it. I believe that Bitcoin will last forever. Its technology is good and no coin can replace it. If bitcoin dies I think  cryptos will no longer exist because bitcoin is the first virtual currency and also the basis of cryptos.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
It's far from reality that bitcoin will die. Bitcoin will be always be alive and never die, if internet permits as well. Both bitcoin and ethereum are both good investments, they serves different function in crypto currency so their are no arguments to compare them at all. It doesn't matter who is on top as long as they can serve good to us crypto enthusiasts that's all matters.
As of now being the pioneer the coverage and the network of bitcoin  is still stronger if we say when it dies who will replace bitcoin, for me no one can replace it even if it will be devaluate and lost the trust of the investors its remain to the mind of the people. If bitcoin die all other currencies will go with it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

But, I don't think so.

Not quite, bitcoin among all other cryptocurrency has the highest chance of survival for the years to come, and if by any chance it actually " dies " then I think instead of dragging all other cryptocurrencies bitcoin's value would just shift to them as other investors transfer their investments.
Activity: 139
Perhaps we should agree with the opinion that today crypto currencies do not depend so much on bitcoin and if bitcoin "dies", then another altcoin, such as ethereum, can replace it, which will replace Bitcoin's current position as king of all altcoins. It should also be noted that "death" of Bitcoin could cause some problems but surely it would not have any impact on people's will to use cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
Literary speaking i dont think that cryptocurrency world will end if bitcoins flag goes down or gets destroyed,cryptocurrency is not circulting over bitcoins only there are alot of new big potential coins out there and one of them can replace bitcoins in future if it indeed go down.Most likely one coin on the top 10 can replace bitcoins on the chart if bitcoins are gone
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
No more crypto alive? Says who.
Don't I'm not expecting Bitcoin's death but other crypto will definitely succeed it if it happen. Though of depends on what sweeps Bitcoin, of its what doesn't affect them or what they can also withstand. Fine,they will strive/survive.
Activity: 61
I guess some coins are independent now, they were not so much dependent on the high and low rate of btc and so  eth is not impossible to be on top.
Activity: 308

But, I don't think so.

If BTC dies, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.
Yes, I agree. If Bitcoin dies there must be other coins too die and nothing strongholds. Bitcoin is the King of all coins. So if the King just died, surely his men also died. Bitcoin is the benchmark of all coins in order to survive to this day. So if someday Bitcoin really die, I'm sure Cryptocurrency World will also follow death.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

But, I don't think so.

Until this year I thought so, but now more coins become independent, which shows the movements of the graphs are unlike the typical market. And I'm sure that they can exist without bitcoin.
yeah, I do not know. it can be said that bitcoin has a great influence in the world of crypto. and maybe bitcoin can be said to be the heart of crypto. but there may be better coins that can cover that up. such as ETH, and many more such coins.
Activity: 434

But, I don't think so.

Until this year I thought so, but now more coins become independent, which shows the movements of the graphs are unlike the typical market. And I'm sure that they can exist without bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: