Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive. - page 3. (Read 1906 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 0
I don't think so. if bitcoin dies-then Ethereum will remain-which has a completely different platform. and altcoins will remain
Activity: 54
I think Ethereum, Litecoin, and other promising coins can take it's place.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
It's far from reality that bitcoin will die. Bitcoin will be always be alive and never die, if internet permits as well. Both bitcoin and ethereum are both good investments, they serves different function in crypto currency so their are no arguments to compare them at all. It doesn't matter who is on top as long as they can serve good to us crypto enthusiasts that's all matters.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
ethereum is good but no ethereum is not our hero and bitcoin is going to die but not today , not this night . At the and of the day a hero will show up without fees .
Activity: 26
Altcoins is just a child of bitcoin and if bitcoin dies then another altcoins will take over as a top crypo and I think that is ethereum network
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.
Even if that happened, cryptocurrencies would not disappear. There are many interesting altcoins which are also fast and similar to Bitcoin e.g. Litecoin. However, I have to agree that the death of Bitcoin could cause some problems but certainly it wouldn't have any impact on people's will to use cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Most of the top 100 marketcap coins are more useable than Bitcoin and I'd love see a flippening happen so that it drives people's attention in the rest of the coins rather than just Bitcoin. I own alts and I love my alts. But I agree all this crypto currency fails if bitcoin dies.
Activity: 196
I think bitcoin will never die if many people still interest with bitcoin, and for Ethereum overtake bitcoin to be no 1 ,i think is impossible because bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency and will like that until many years again.
bitcoin will never die because bitcoin is very strong now a days .
Activity: 103
It is very difficult to give an argument about this topic. Because I and everyone here cannot provide certainty for bitcoin can survive and whether bitcoin can die. Moreover, to replace the position bitcoin with other altcoins, it will be very difficult. During this time people and investors interested in crypto the main reason is that of the bitcoin. Bitcoin here also becomes the parent and pioneer for the path altcoins, so if the bitcoin dies, I think altcoins will also die because there is no longer a guide and reference for altcoins running.
Activity: 196
I believe bitcoin plays a big part of the crypto world as is the most popular of all. If bitcoin ever to die it will definitely affects the crypto world big time but I think other cryptocurrencies will not die along with bitcoin. It will either some new coin will take over bitcoins throne and rule over crypto world.
Activity: 182
That's not true. But it is clear that bitcoin is showing its influence and importance in the crypto world. Bitcoin will not die, but with the word "if" that happens, it seems a huge loss will bring enormous effects from value. Maybe altcoin like ETH or XMR will replace the new leader role in the crypto market.
Activity: 238
I don't think so. Well, bitcoin can hardly die.Bitcoin is dominating other coins today because it came before others, if bitcoin should crash or die today Cryptocurrency will still exist
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
In our history all currencies have risen and fallen and new ones take their place, If Bitcoin were to die off then another coin or coins would take its place as the top dog in the crypto space. The only thing that has endured as a store of value throughout history is Gold.
Activity: 210
I just think if someday the bitcoin dies, before that happens there must be another altcoin that gets the bitcoin position as number 1. So if the bitcoin dies altcoin others will not die as well
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

But, I don't think so.

(if) is a consonant word which means far from reality. and you should know that. the reality is that bitcon still exists and has been running for more than a decade. even this will continue in other decades as the development of digital technology.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
If you even imagine that bitcoin will die, why did you decide that the rest of the crypto currency will also die, I do not agree with this and will say that the technologies do not stand still and only evolve with each passing day, so there will always be a replacement
Activity: 92
you know,its a hard question but I personally believe,we need a joint effort to overcome the problem.Even if bitcoin dies tomorrow, Shocked that money will still be available to be invested in other options.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I believe that if bitcoin dies, the world will not stop. There is always an alternative. Other coins will come out ahead
Activity: 118
My opinion there will be no live criptocurancy if bitcoin dies, because I have seen a trend that whenever Bitcoin starts to slide down, all other cryptocurrencies start following too, if that's the case I do not see how ETH will be able to overcome BTC as the cryptocurrency most popular.
Activity: 110

But, I don't think so.

I think bitcoin will not die even the price down. Bitcoin already known in the market specially with those investors.  So it is hard to die the bitcoin. It might do the opposite instead.  Bitcoin in the future will get more stable.
Pages:
Jump to: