Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive. - page 26. (Read 1906 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 266
February 18, 2018, 12:57:37 PM
Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.

Yawn! Question why will bitcoin die? Did satoshi come in your dreams? Really tired of seeing such boring threads.

Anyway to answer your questions firstly bitcoins will not die. There're more than 800 + cyptos, bitcoins is the face of it.

Believe in bitcoins and trust me bitcoins shall never die, and all alts may die lol.

So be invested in bitcoins only.
And i have seen a trend that whenever Bitcoins starts to slide down, all the other cryptocurrencies starts to follow suit as well, if that's the case i dont' see how ETH will be able to overcome BTC as the most popular cryptocurrency.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

But, I don't think so.

First I do not think BTC will die  Grin Grin
But if that happens, why not Ethereum take his place. At this time only Ethereum and BTC are used for payments. So just Ethereal will remain the only option and maybe it will jump a lot.
copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 12:46:24 PM

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be MORE cryptocurrencies !!  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
February 18, 2018, 12:42:23 PM
It is very unlike that Bitcoin will fail and disappear. Even if that happened, cryptocurrencies would not disappear. There are many interesting altcoins which are also fast and similar to Bitcoin e.g. Litecoin. However, I have to agree that the death of Bitcoin could cause some problems but certainly it wouldn't have any impact on people's will to use cryptocurrencies. My bet is that our community would quickly recover and develop an alternative.
Activity: 12
February 18, 2018, 12:31:49 PM
Well, bitcoin can hardly die. It probably will in 15 years or so but be at ease today. Market it only going up and new coins attacts new people. If bitcoin dies alone, that meaning all other Altcoins live. Then Ethereum would take it's place and some other coin would emerge to take ethereum place. This market cant really die easily.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
February 18, 2018, 12:31:18 PM

But, I don't think so.

Yawn! Question why will bitcoin die? Did satoshi come in your dreams? Really tired of seeing such boring threads.

Anyway to answer your questions firstly bitcoins will not die. There're more than 800 + cyptos, bitcoins is the face of it.

Believe in bitcoins and trust me bitcoins shall never die, and all alts may die lol.

So be invested in bitcoins only.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 12:29:39 PM
Bitcoin is dominating other coins today because it came before others, if bitcoin should crash or die today Cryptocurrency will still exist though prices of altercoins will fall but with time it will spring up again.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 12:26:54 PM
what an arrogant laughable thought.

crypto will make it to the global audience, in one form or another.

up to 2013~ish, I think we all wanted for that to be Bitcoin. And up until recently, it was rather dark times in the crypto world.

the fact that you think bitcoin cash is about "gains" is very telling.
Activity: 137
February 18, 2018, 12:25:54 PM
I think it will not happen ethereum also has its own power does not depend on Bitcoin even other cryptocurrency has its own price which is not pegged to Bitcoin price therefore if indeed someday Bitcoin will die then I am sure etherium who will replace the current position Bitcoin be king of all altcoin

Yes, I think it will not happen, but, if it happen, do you think ETH can alive? hmm...
Activity: 644
Merit: 120
February 18, 2018, 12:24:55 PM
I'm wondering, from what sources are those who say that bitcoin will "die" soon, or will it not? Personally, my opinion is that the crypto-currencies have already entered our world so much that now crypto-currencies are practically independent of bitcoin. I think that soon people will start using crypto currency instead of the usual electronic money.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
February 18, 2018, 12:11:47 PM

Why do you think that?

Sure, prices will definitely crash due to bitcoin currently having 37.05% dominance[1] over the cryptocurrency markets; but price crashes doesn't automatically mean the death of the cryptocurrency industry.

[1] https://www.livecoinwatch.com
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 12:10:36 PM
I think it will not happen ethereum also has its own power does not depend on Bitcoin even other cryptocurrency has its own price which is not pegged to Bitcoin price therefore if indeed someday Bitcoin will die then I am sure etherium who will replace the current position Bitcoin be king of all altcoin
Activity: 137
February 18, 2018, 12:04:56 PM

But, I don't think so.

Pages:
Jump to: