Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin dies does altcoin die? - page 21. (Read 17262 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 63
March 09, 2018, 08:04:28 PM
Yes this is more likely to happen because of the standard and expectation is there for a crypto and with this they are expecting that other crypto as well will be a successful one. With this Bitcoin will be an expectation and a standard or a role model for every other cryptocurrencies out there existing because of the main reason of it is the very first crypto.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 07:57:26 PM
Impossible to happen. If we talk about die meaning no value, no uses, no existence and no improvement. Meaning if bitcoin everything will wash out because everything that bitcoin started will gonna die. Altcoins can stand alone if there will be leader without bitcoin. On that altcoins can survive because they have the leader. It is hard to say exact things to happen if bitcoin die because very impossible to make it happen. Look even bitcoin goes down it will recover and back again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
March 09, 2018, 07:54:58 PM
If the bitcoin dies (does not have a selling price) then of course crypto will lose the trust of the users crypto. This is just my opinion.

Even that bitcoin is impossible to die, i think when that will happen altcoins we will die too because bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency right? So when the best die how will not the best will survive on the market and that is all altcoin but this is just my opinion.
Since Bitcoin is the first crypto currency ever, it seems that when something affect and drops the prices it tends to affect the other crypto currencies as well because if they survive they do it together and when it’s death they are going to do it together as well.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 07:50:13 PM
If the bitcoin dies (does not have a selling price) then of course crypto will lose the trust of the users crypto. This is just my opinion.

Even that bitcoin is impossible to die, i think when that will happen altcoins we will die too because bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency right? So when the best die how will not the best will survive on the market and that is all altcoin but this is just my opinion.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
March 09, 2018, 07:42:40 PM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
your opinion is highly appreciated. Smiley

Maybe they last for a short time after the fall of bitcoin, but undoubtedly its developed technology will usher in a financial era.

I think not, though bitcoin die I'm sure that altcoin will survive, this is because of the huge support of dev. moreover we all know that many coins are supported with unlimited funds like NEO or COSS. if bitcoin die then this becomes a great opportunity for altcoin to replace.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
March 09, 2018, 07:30:45 PM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins

Maybe they last for a short time after the fall of bitcoin, but undoubtedly its developed technology will usher in a financial era.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
March 09, 2018, 06:46:30 PM
All depends on the market and the demand. If when bitcoin dies but altcoin enthusiasts much then altcoin will not follow bitcoin because even now bitcoin is only used as a benchmark to determine the price of altcoin. Even so, I'm sure bitcoin will not die as more and more new users and it means that bitcoin enthusiasts are getting more and more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
March 09, 2018, 06:44:00 PM
If bitcoin die, altcoins will bleed and imagine that this is what they will think. The pioneering coin have died and did not last long. We can't even reach that position, how well do we think that we will become successful on that?
Activity: 251
March 09, 2018, 06:24:42 PM
Why do people think everything is based on bitcoin? there is also Ethereum, neo, etc. soon there will be other types of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 210
March 09, 2018, 06:15:35 PM
Well in my opinion, it actually depends on the situation, if the situation is Bitcoin died and just gone, price drop and just disappeared then the possibility of having an alt coin take its place and other coins still lives is possible. But if the situation is Bitcoin died due to the total ban of almost all countries then all other coins there is in the crypto world would possibly die too. I hope and pray that any of these two will not happen.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
March 09, 2018, 04:09:47 PM
It all depends on what actually happens to bitcoin. We can see even today bitcoin takes a fall of close to 30% nearly every other coins follow they are all very much intertwined with each other.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
March 09, 2018, 03:54:43 PM

bitcoin will not die as well as altcoin, if bitcoin die of course altcoin will follow it and there will be no hope for the future growth of crypto eye, and maybe this will be a nightmare for us all. let alone for big investors.
Activity: 154
March 09, 2018, 03:54:22 PM
I don't think that bitcoins death will kill other cryptocurrencies. Yes, price will change for sure but they will still live without bitcoin and developing by themselves.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 03:46:40 PM
I don't think soo bitcoin is still the major cryptocurrency and it effect to every altcoin but if bitcoin died in one day maybe another cryptocurrency is replace it like etherum
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
March 09, 2018, 03:44:26 PM
"Bitcoin death" would definitely cause a lot of damage to the cryptocurrency market but I don't that other coins would die that easily. Why would Bitcoin die in first place? Huge mistake in code? Lack of improvements? Altcoins are usually better than Bitcoin in terms of speed and new features but it is because they are small and the community quickly agrees to apply specific changes. In Bitcoin there are huge discussions whether or not certain solution is the best one and if there is another way to improve Bitcoin to make it faster.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 03:36:00 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
March 09, 2018, 12:18:20 PM
I don't think so. If bitcoin dies, this could lead to a collapse of the cryptocurrency market. Many altcoins also die together. But the altcoins still survive. But they can also be seriously affected.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
March 09, 2018, 12:13:30 PM
Of course the market shows that Altkoins are heavily dependent on Bitcoin, but I think if there will not be a stir for the economy, then so will they depend on Bitcoin and on its falls and ups!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 12:06:14 PM

It might really happen since bitcoin is the foundation of all cryptos but, it would still be the way for other altcoins to rise and become much more dependable and reliable one.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
March 09, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

Yes, if bitcoin die the altcoin will be die also. Bitcoin is the major and the prior in all of the cryptocurrency so if bitcoin will rise up and then the other crypto currencies will rise up too and vice versa. in addition bitcoin and altcoins are interconnected to each other.
Wrong, if Bitcoin die, altcoin will not be die, because Bitcoin and Altcoin are not related, just by the investor thought both are related. The fact, altcoin just used the knowledge about blockchain they got from Bitcoin source code. Therefore, those who are the developers of altcoin can use and improve this code, depend on their skills.
Pages:
Jump to: