Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin dies does altcoin die? - page 18. (Read 17262 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
April 04, 2018, 11:36:51 PM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
your opinion is highly appreciated. Smiley
If Bitcoin dies then probably it would mean that the whole blockchain technology and crypto world failed, they will be considered just as a wrong invention.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
April 04, 2018, 11:32:02 PM
Yeah surely all altcoin could be die, but I believe that there would be an existing coins that could replace bitcoin and maybe more powerful and better. Crypto won't die that easy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 04, 2018, 10:50:19 PM
i think, if bitcoin die the other crypto will replace it. the most loved crypto, the most anything will be the number one maybe.
the price can be pump slowly by some party. but im not sure bitcoin will die. i want it to life as long as the cryptocurrent life.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 04, 2018, 09:33:46 PM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
I do not expect Bitcoin to die. I am sure of the many existing Altcoin, they delivered many who try to match Bitcoin. so they show much progress and improvement on their coins. so I see it when Bitcoin dies, not necessarily Altcoin will die.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 09:27:33 PM
[/quote If bitcoin dies maybe altcoin will not because they are not related to each other.  Altcoin's have their on blockchain system. But if the problem is totally banned by the government or by the whole country around the world, maybe thats the time that all the coin will be vanish at the market. In other way all the coin will die.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
April 04, 2018, 09:07:30 PM
Bitcoin is not directly related to the altcoyne. This means that if bitcoin ceases to exist this does not mean that the altcoyins cease to exist automatically, and vice versa. However, they are types of digital currency and therefore are largely related. As a rule, a decrease in the rate of bitcoin leads to a decrease in the rate of altcoyins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
April 04, 2018, 09:06:13 PM
i dont think altcoins will die after bitcoin die, because altcoins doesnt related to bitcoin and they are born more advance to replace bitcoin, so if bitcoin die, altcoins price may drop, and our cryptocurrency market will be a chaos.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 08:58:09 PM
May be others altcoins depend on bitcoin. So it is highly possible to die others altcoins if bitcoin will die anyway.
But i don't think so.
Activity: 74
April 04, 2018, 08:54:22 PM
In my own opinion, if bitcoin dies, altcoin would probably die too because bitcoin and altcoin has a big connection to each other that there prices are almost connected in their exchanges from altcoin to bitcoin. Bitcoin die when no internet without electricity
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 04, 2018, 08:47:39 PM
Perhaps, the Crypto market is now resonant. Once the BTC price drops, other pennies will follow. But there are also some pennies going upstream, but they occupy little in the market.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
April 04, 2018, 11:45:32 AM
Altcoin doesn't die just because bitcoin die, altcoin have their own life and they have their own blockchain to rely on and their pair in the market is not only bitcoin but also USDT and other type of altcoins so it is not a problem for the altcoins if bitcoin dies because they can still rely on the other things rather than bitcoin.
Activity: 154
April 04, 2018, 11:37:48 AM
Bitcoin is very important currency in cryptoworld but i think that if bitcoin dies altcoins will drop for a while but will not die. People still want to use and buy altcoins.
Activity: 196
April 04, 2018, 11:24:08 AM
if the bitcoin is dead then there will be its replacement, because I think crypto money will not go extinct. maybe etheureum that will replace bitcoin because ethereum also has a lot of its users.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
April 04, 2018, 11:19:12 AM
I can not to predict it now but I think bitcoin is the center of crypto and when bitcoin dies then crypto will completely stop moving and that means it will die. this is my only prediction
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
April 04, 2018, 11:18:36 AM
not necessarily, as time goes by the other cryptos are becoming more independent

but the market is still young and more prone to manipulation

the right regulation will help stabilize the market and grow even without bitcoin!
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 11:16:26 AM

If bitcoin die altcoin die also because they are connected to each other but we know that only the government have the power to kill bitcoin and i dont imagine if it is happen someday. But today i enjoy using bitcoin and earn bitcoin.
Activity: 89
April 04, 2018, 11:14:42 AM
Why you think bitcoin will die??? I think it'll die only when the internet on the whole world off forever but this case maybe never happen
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
April 04, 2018, 11:12:20 AM
Bitcoin is the crypto king and sometimes the prices of altcoins may be affected by its decline, alts are however independent and may not follow the suit when BTC's prices  falls
Activity: 113
April 04, 2018, 11:07:09 AM
I am not familiar what an altcoin is, where altcoin is used, and how altcoin was used. But in my own opinion, bitcoin will not die when altcoin dies because bitcoin has it's own value. Bitcoin doesn't depends on other coin to rise it's value
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
April 04, 2018, 10:58:59 AM
It is difficult to predict at this stage, but alternative bitcoin is unlikely to die, as some analysts predicted.

Probably your statement is true but majority of the altcoins are dependent on the bitcoin market. Thus, when bitcoins value falls down almost all of the altcoins market is also down. If you notice earlier when bitcoins value went down all of the cryptocurrency market is in bloodbath or colored red. This means that if bitcoin will fall down all of the altcoins will go down along with it.
Pages:
Jump to: