Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin dies does altcoin die? - page 17. (Read 17262 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 04:00:13 PM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
your opinion is highly appreciated. Smiley
I also think that bitcoin shouldn't die, if it dies also altcoins die. They are dependent to bitcoin value. Maybe etherium can live without BTC.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 04:00:02 PM
This will never happen, a very good technology of blockhain, many promising projects, a lot of money invested, this is just the beginning. You need to have patience.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 03:59:43 PM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
How old is this thread? You predicted the future, bitcoin died and also altcoins died  Grin You were totally right, a lot of people now worrying about the future of the crypto.

predictions are in the random times whether at the start or in the middle or before Bitcoin dies and we can't stop people from their predictions and comments related to Bitcoin's stability and existence.
people are predicting a lot of factors related on crypto like Bitcoin price values, global crypto market cap etc.
thus, if Bitcoin dies, the author wanted to know whether altcoins will survive or will die together with bitcoin.
the answer will be remarkable because Crypto enthusiasts will give their point of view from their own perspective.
Activity: 27
April 05, 2018, 03:58:47 PM
The price of all altcoins is directly correlated to bitcoins, if bitcoins falls/rise, all other altcoins will also fall/rise. If we do not have bitcoin in the future,chances are high that the value of altcoins will be zero or close to zero.
Activity: 163
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 05, 2018, 03:57:36 PM
if bitkoyn dies, then all the coins will be meaningless, but after a while the new coin will restore the world of Cryptocurrency again, and we will start again. Blockchain technology will last forever!!!
You are using google translator very well. Keep writing here such high quality posts, you will soon become Legendary - because bitkoyn should get some merit  Grin Cool.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

I don't think so, because Bitcoin existence is due to it's first of it's kind and it's sustainability in the economy system.
If Bitcoin dies, other cryptocurrencies will remain in the circulation because today there are a lot of blockchain skeletal structures in the market like Ethereum, NEO, NXT, Monero, Ripple and other Top altcoins that is restructured and reconfigured from the base blockchain that Bitcoin's core blockchain.
in the future, there will be more better blockchain structures, better than the existing blockchain platforms of today...
Activity: 163
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 05, 2018, 03:53:22 PM
You predicted the future, a lot of people now worrying about the future of the crypto, they think that bitcoin died and also altcoins died  Grin
Activity: 196
" As long as you love me"
April 05, 2018, 03:52:57 PM
I think YES! because they all depend on bitcoin. Bitcoin is the base of all altcoins if bitcoin dump all altcoins will follow and vice versa. So, inother words if bitcoin lost its price altcoins will also lost its value. Like the other altcoins it losses its value along the way. So, bitcoin be good to us, just pump and pump so that all altcoins will follow.
Activity: 99
April 05, 2018, 03:47:24 PM
Perhaps, the Crypto market is now resonant. Once the BTC price drops, other pennies will follow. But there are also some pennies going upstream, but they occupy little in the market.
There may be more coins that will do well if Bitcoin dumps. There is a lot of coins that won't do well as well.
Activity: 98
April 05, 2018, 03:46:23 PM
if bitkoyn dies, then all the coins will be meaningless, but after a while the new coin will restore the world of Cryptocurrency again, and we will start again. Blockchain technology will last forever!!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 03:43:48 PM
If bitcoin dies I think it would affect the alts as well ,
But I think it wouldn't be a reason for other crypto currency to die.
And i don't think that Bitcoin someday dies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
April 05, 2018, 03:34:25 PM
Bitcoin never dies. The one who thinks that bitcoin will die is an unreasonable person. Bitcoin will grow, and altcoins will grow with it.
Activity: 210
April 05, 2018, 03:59:03 AM
In my own opinion, most times, altcoins prices are derived from the bitcoin price. Most times when you go to coinmarketcap, we check if an altcoin's USD price performed performed more than its satoshi price. If bitcoin dies, generally, all other altcoins would follow suit because, the father of all cryptocurrencies have issues and all others would follow suit sooner or later
Activity: 40
Merit: 9
Support life!
April 05, 2018, 03:57:31 AM

Some of the coins will still survive even if bitcoins dies. Two of the coins I can think of are Monero and ethereum.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
April 05, 2018, 03:44:09 AM
Bitcoin is the busiest cryptocurrency. I don't even know what would kill him without hurting the rest of the altons. Although if to consider in more detail. The coin is alive as long as the project is alive. Therefore, all at once can be killed only by prohibiting cryptocurrency. And then this ban can be circumvented by assigning them for example the status of "electronic shares". Or subscription of the paper. But a lot of things.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 03:16:31 AM
Perhaps, the Crypto market is now resonant. Once the BTC price drops, other pennies will follow. But there are also some pennies going upstream, but they occupy little in the market.

You're right, sometimes this kind of situation happens most of the tme but that doesn't mean that all of the coins can be affected it depends upon the market because some of the coins becomes high the value.
Activity: 87
April 05, 2018, 02:29:03 AM
If bitcoin dies does altcoin die, it depends to the reason why bitcoins died. If bitcoin dies because it doesnot have much investors, altcoins will be affected but it wont lead them to die. Instead it can help one of the altcoins to rise like a bitcoin.
Activity: 364
April 05, 2018, 12:55:33 AM
Any coin or token can function completely independently, without support and interaction with other types of crypto currency. Therefore, if bitcoin for some unbelievable reasons suddenly disappears, this should not affect the existence of other crypto currency.

On the contrary, we need to get rid of the dependence of crypto currency on bitcoin. It is very not normal if bitcoin falls in price for any reasons and all the other digital coins also fall in price, as we see now.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
April 05, 2018, 12:26:17 AM
Bitcoin can hardly die now because its support communities is very many, more investors still use bitcoin as their main income, so if bitcoin die, the commnunities will have to change their invesments into altcoins, however i think the shock after bitcoin die will very huge altcoins will drop too that will take a very long time for altcoins to rise again.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 12:22:03 AM
If bitcoin dies then all other altcoins will also die, you see that bitcoins are the first crypto currency in the crypto market and all other altcoins are just a copy of bitcoins with an updated version of bitcoins, bitcoins started in 2009 its been 9 years so people trust bitcoins and if it fails who will trust on altcoins and who is going to invest in it, because every day new altcoins are entering the crypto market which makes it difficult to choose which is better as there are more than 1000s of other altcoins in the crypto market so far.
Pages:
Jump to: