Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin dies does altcoin die? - page 24. (Read 17266 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 01:44:15 AM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
your opinion is highly appreciated. Smiley
Alteenative coins will not die if bitcoin dies. Other may rise from the market and relieve the place of bitcoin in the top. Like etherium, it is still rising and reached 1000$. It may replace bitcoin when the time comes. Many coins have the great potential. One day, it may replace bitcoin as well. Who knows when will that happen.
Activity: 406
February 18, 2018, 01:41:14 AM

I dont think so. If btc dies , then there will be definitely another coin to take over the position and lead the crypto market.This may happen only due to ban of many countries government and we do not know what are the factors they are going to consider as well for complete ban.In case of these circumstances, to avoid any vaccum being created , some or other coin will rise to the situation.ETH is next in number to take over the position.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 01:34:21 AM
If Bitcoin dies, that means there was some catastrophic event that affected the entire market.  It would be like the .com bubble, most altcoins would disappear, but there will be a few sturdy survivors.  Those survivors will lose a tremendous amount of value initially but find support from the crypto community stalwarts and rise with a solid foundation and usable products and worldwide purpose.
Activity: 140
February 18, 2018, 01:28:34 AM
Bitcoin is a very popular cryptographic coin, and so is the future.

If bitcoin dies (and that doesn't happen) then other cryptographic currencies will disappear.
Activity: 143
February 18, 2018, 01:21:19 AM
I think if bitcoin dies, altcoins will remain but they will be useless, because altcoins does not have independent currency exchange aside bitcoin. If altcoins on the other hand, manage to have its direct exchange aside bitcoin, then it will be a tough competition between cryptos.
Activity: 49
February 18, 2018, 12:04:15 AM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins

I'm not really sure for what will happen, Bitcoin is the pioneer yet it doesn't mean that a lot of people will just settle for bitcoin. I think if bitcoin dies there will be a popular altcoin like bitcoin that will replace bitcoin but I think bitcoin will never die, it will longlife.

bitcoin has reached its safety net zone. I don't think it will just die and disappear like a bubble. Basically all coins work in faith and the way how the people use it in the market. So I highly believe that Bitcoin and other alt coins will not just die in an instant. Well not today or in the near future though hahaha
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 18, 2018, 12:00:49 AM

I'm not really sure for what will happen, Bitcoin is the pioneer yet it doesn't mean that a lot of people will just settle for bitcoin. I think if bitcoin dies there will be a popular altcoin like bitcoin that will replace bitcoin but I think bitcoin will never die, it will longlife.
Activity: 94
February 17, 2018, 10:41:12 PM

It depends. But I think altcoin will also die. Because it will be converted to bitcoin. Otherwise, if the altcoin will have a their own exchange so that we can sell it directly thru exchanges and transfer it into our wallet and withdraw it without converting it to bitcoin. It still depends on what will the market experts will do if bitcoin die.
Activity: 2
February 17, 2018, 10:38:04 PM
not all
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 17, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

If bitcoin dies, in my opinion all altcoin will not die that we know in time bitcoin prices are still at the price of 500 dollars, many altcoin are continuing to promote to help the growth of bitcoin, that everyone is fixated with the two trade ...
I think they will die 'temporarily' because they are affected to the price of bitcoin and if bitcoin die then it will bring down the price to zero or a very low price and the altcoins will react to that and follow the trend and then they will go up once the hype for the cryptocurrency is done. As of now, it is not possible to happen since bitcoin got a lot of demand.
Activity: 197
February 17, 2018, 10:24:07 PM
i think if the bitcoin will die, altcoin will remain. because btc and altcoin are competing. if the bitcoin will perish its the chance of the altcoin to be in the place of the bitcoin. but it just a theory we all know that bitcoin will not die it because there a lot of investors are engaging in bitcoin and who knows btc price are dropping only the future will decide.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 10:02:35 PM
I think if the bitcoin dies altcoin will not die altcoin will instead replace bitcoin, because although bitcoin die, altcoin will be a substitute alternative bitcoin that will be used by everyone, even though the price will be affected by the death of bitcoin because bitcoin is the mother of digital coins but I am sure altcoin will rise and its value will increase along with the popularity of altcoin in the world community as a substitute for bitcoin in transactions in cyberspace as well as long-term investment assets
Activity: 96
Merit: 15
February 17, 2018, 09:35:02 PM
That is only an if. If bitcoin ends most probably the value of altcoin would go down as well but we cannot say that all of the altcoin will end up as well. We cannot judge the crypto market together with all other coins. With the performance of bitcoin and altcoins it would be harder to tell if they will reach their final end. Let us just enjoy what we have now the more we invest the more income awaits us.
Activity: 28
February 17, 2018, 09:14:35 PM
I think if bitcoin dies, only hypothetically because I do not believe that, some of the coins can disappear. But other coins will take place to the bitcoin and the other coins to relate to them.
Activity: 278
February 17, 2018, 08:42:07 PM
I think the cryptocurrencies are here to stay. In the hypothetical case that bitcoin disappears, surely another or other cryptocurrencies will succeed in the market.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
February 17, 2018, 07:44:44 PM

If bitcoin dies, in my opinion all altcoin will not die that we know in time bitcoin prices are still at the price of 500 dollars, many altcoin are continuing to promote to help the growth of bitcoin, that everyone is fixated with the two trade ...
Activity: 77
February 17, 2018, 07:13:29 PM
bitcoin is a moter currency,bitcoin future very bright but when bitcoin die then all alt coins die but this is not possible because is aeasiest way peer to peer
transfer money to all countries border its a border currency.
Activity: 238
February 17, 2018, 07:09:17 PM
I think it will be depending on the situation because even if alternate cryptocurrencies are just based from Bitcoin cryptocurrency, it has already parted itself from it and make its own way to innovation so I think even if Bitcoin will totally make a downfall, alternative cryptocurrency can still withstand and evenly survive the world of cryptocurrency unless people will be considerate and treat that the downfall of Bitcoin will also be the downfall of the whole world of cryptocurrency in general and that will makes Bitcoin and alternative coins to die simultaneously.
Activity: 406
February 17, 2018, 07:01:05 PM
For me it does not end with bitcoin and will run for a long life because of its usefulness in nature. For altcoin alone it may die when bitcoin dies because bitcoin is popular all these coins come after bitcoin so they will not live if bitcoin is strictly prohibited in every country. Bitcoin still has a great history so we can see it will be more in the future because everyone is increasingly using everyday language. The people here make a panic after the announcement in china, but no one dared to do on bitcoin. Cool
Activity: 378
February 17, 2018, 06:35:58 PM
As long as anyone uses bitcoin then bitcoin will not die, I thought like that when the beginning of the year, when there was a drop in the price of almost all coins, but now the price is getting better, and that is a good sign for cryptocurrancy
Pages:
Jump to: