Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin dies does altcoin die? - page 28. (Read 17293 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 12:47:10 PM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
your opinion is highly appreciated. Smiley

It might depend on the reason why Bitcoin can die. In case when the death is due to total ban of Bitcoin as done by all governments or regimes then there is a possibility that Bitcoin death can also mean the death of altcoins. Now, if the reason can be other than that or it is within Bitcoin like losing the appeal from the market then there is a possibility that another coin can rise up to take the vacuum of leadership.

If the question is about ban by the all country of the world then it is possible to die all coin, if some company purchase bitcoin then it is impossible.
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
February 09, 2018, 08:45:13 AM
I dont think so, bitcoin can be compatible whenever there is altcoin or any coins, so if bitcoin would die, altcoin would remain, but it can be for sure, bitcoin has been called the mother of all coins. we never know then.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 09, 2018, 08:02:25 AM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins

I think blockchain like a tecnology is a very promising.Anyway when choosing a coin, you need to be more careful because have a lot of scams and shitcoins
Activity: 41
February 09, 2018, 07:55:25 AM
if bitcoin dies I think the crypto world has to worry Angry
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 07:27:26 AM
No, bitcoin and altcoin are two different things; they are independent to each other since they are separate companies.
From this I conclude that the existence of one company will not affect the other company so when bitcoin dies, altcoin will not die.
Activity: 110
February 06, 2018, 12:58:04 AM
according to me If bitcoin dies for any reason, there may be different consequences for it. If bitcoin dies because the whole world goes offline and nobody can keep crypto in crucial because there is no internet, I think all the hidden crypto will also go out. On the other hand, if bitcoin dies because it loses its value and attracts traders everywhere, then that's logical or maybe a new altcoin will replace it as the number one digicoin worldwide. Another Altcoin will have the same appeal or value to the merchants and will therefore place the altcoin in the same place with bitcoin if for the moment, I think one must have found a way how to make it easier to use and easy to do. for everyone to use in their daily lives.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 08:04:50 AM
No, Altcoins it the future of the cryptocurrencies, they sloving a lot of society problems.
Activity: 37
February 02, 2018, 07:58:13 AM
Not all of them, but more than 90%. The reason is that the vast majority of altcoins are a copy of Bitcoin, with a few modifications. And most of the time these modifications bring more insecurity and instability than benefits to their network.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
February 02, 2018, 07:52:30 AM
No it will not die.  The performance of bitcoin and its existence will not affects the life of altcoin.  They are two different companies so nothing will happen if once becomes obsolete.
Activity: 138
Merit: 4
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
January 31, 2018, 09:32:53 PM
If bitcoin dies or will be totally ban. For me its time for altcoins to shine and to compete to the top market. But it is only possible if the world will only ban bitcoin. And not the whole cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
January 31, 2018, 09:32:04 PM
Dies means decreasing and yes but some altcoins have  potential to increase more if bitcoin goes down but 90% of altcoins will go down if bitcoin price go down but its more good to buy more if all crypto go in dip because you will get more profit here.
Activity: 42
January 31, 2018, 09:26:38 PM
BTC will have many opponent, and will race with them. I hope NEO coin which is China’s coin will increase to the BTC level. And if we draw attention to the main topic if BTC dies , altcoins does not die but market will decrase sharply.
Activity: 246
Merit: 13
January 31, 2018, 09:15:06 PM
Considering that the bitcoin  is the father of all cryto currency, what will happen if the founder dies or the father dies?  Of course the party will be disbanded eventually and the members will slowly breaks down. That's the same thing will happen if the bitcoin dies. Its either there will be the born of the new crypto currency or the it will be the end of all crypto currency. If the bitcoin dies, the altcoins will not die but it will be affected. The altcoins value may rise up due to the loss of bitcoin.
Activity: 3
January 31, 2018, 08:36:44 PM
Good question   Cheesy

I imagine the answer to that would also come in the form of :

Can eth surpass btc in total market cap & become a new standard ?
Activity: 294
January 31, 2018, 08:32:40 PM

In my own opinion, the value of altcoins will grow further when bitcoin die because altcoins was created to compete on bitcoins and consumers will look for another coin to invest and that will be the next coin to grow its value since those consumers does not want to lose all their profit and they will focus on another coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 102
January 31, 2018, 08:27:13 PM
If bitcoin dies due to state intervention, then after it the altcoins will die. If there is no intervention and at the same time the cryptocurrency will go into oblivion, then bitcoin will be the last coin to die.
Activity: 207
January 31, 2018, 07:16:47 PM
I think it's impossible, the more likely it is the altcoin that first dies, but if there is a possibility of bitcoin die, then altcoin will rise, but it will only be temporary, altcoin will also die after the dead bitcoin.
Activity: 490
January 31, 2018, 12:17:39 PM
If Bitcoin dies then it is very possible that the other coins will be affected too, but because altcoin is paired with Bitcoin near about 70% thatswhy chances of bitcoins failure is very less.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
January 30, 2018, 05:33:04 AM
Altcoins always trade against Some big digital currency like bitcoin, ethereum ,doge ,litecoin and waves. but mostly altcoins trades against the only bitcoin that coins can not trades without it and they will die forever. but all altcoin can not die because there is not all pairing with bitcoin.
Activity: 266
January 29, 2018, 05:21:12 PM
If bitcoin is prohibited by most countries in the world that make its currency unreliable and no longer enough to make a profit then there may be a replacement that replaces the cryptocurrency throne, but if cryptocurrencies are really prohibited then yes, altcoin will die with bitcoin. but chances are not going to happen, because crypto currency is not just about bitcoin alone, there are altcoins that can replace bitcoin for the future, hopefully the bitcoin and altcoin will never run out in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: