Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 22. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 105
January 12, 2018, 09:40:27 AM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
What will happen next depends on the people. But I doubt that people will never be interested in other cryptocurrencies if the price of Bitcoin touches zero. A lot of people are holding different kinds of cryptocurrencies. Do you think they will accept the fact that the price of whatever they are holding will become zero too?
I guess the price really depends upon the people because the price of different cryptocurrencies reflects its demand ans supply in the market. If the demand is high and the supply is low the price will go up. I think it is impossible for the price of bitcoin will go to zero, there is no such zero value especially when a lot of people is supporting bitcoin.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 09:38:47 AM
i dont think this is possible, for many years it did not goes to zero, bitcoin is increasing year by year. as of now the price of bitcoin is so high, good for investor for the past few years. it folded their profit and helped them so much.
as far as I know that bitcoin will not be worth zero, until now only bitcoin has reached high price. so we do not have to guess that bitcoin will be zero. it is likely that in the next year bitcoin will always rise in price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 09:37:21 AM
I don't expect it to go to zero because it is viable and whoever is the founder will be very happy with the success just as much as we participants are. However if it does, since everything is possible in this world, then trust me, a lot will be lost in terms of investments.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
January 12, 2018, 09:36:51 AM
If bitcoin's price or value will go down at any point time until it becomes worthless, then that's when my plan B is on the action because i believe that not all cryptos will be good as garbage if bitcoin is not around anymore.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 09:34:42 AM
If bitcoin goes to zero then all related to blockchain will become useless. But all people understand that it's impossible.
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
January 12, 2018, 09:27:45 AM
i dont think this is possible, for many years it did not goes to zero, bitcoin is increasing year by year. as of now the price of bitcoin is so high, good for investor for the past few years. it folded their profit and helped them so much.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
January 12, 2018, 09:25:21 AM
As long as it's more than 1 cent per btc, I'll hold.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
January 12, 2018, 09:24:29 AM
then whales will stock up and normal people will be screwed.
I guess you are right. Most ordinary people will panic sell to whales.
Though I am not a whale, I will definitely accumulate more if price dump hard.
Activity: 87
Peace Begins with a Smile
January 12, 2018, 09:13:50 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
it's Impossible,I strongly believed that it won't happen
Bitcoin will still unbeatable
Activity: 73
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 04:58:45 AM
It can't be goes to zero. For many years bitcoin survives from falling it's price and value until now. And even it goes to zero, it will to rise again and attracts more investors and I am the one of them who will buy more bitcoins as long as I can.

That's right, man... almost impossible if bitcoin really worth zero. I'm also one of those people who will buy bitcoin if the price drops close to zero
Me too, I'm holding and will buy more. Its the future's currency. cheers.
Activity: 73
January 12, 2018, 01:27:51 AM
then whales will stock up and normal people will be screwed.
Activity: 112
January 12, 2018, 01:18:08 AM
I think bitcoin  never goes to zero.it doesnot happen.bitcoin price never stay in zero
.though,bitcoin price is low,but bitcoin price never goes to zero.

Didn't like your english but you do have a point, if someone wants it, at least one person it will not fall to zero...  The only way bitcoin disappears is if the entire world gets disconnected from the internet
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 01:17:11 AM
I think bitcoin  never goes to zero.it doesnot happen.bitcoin price never stay in zero
.though,bitcoin price is low,but bitcoin price never goes to zero.
Activity: 336
January 12, 2018, 12:59:57 AM
You have to clear what are you meaning by saying if bitcoin goes to zero. Bitcoin is the only crypto which is successfully running since beginning till now peoples are taking their opinion to the favor of it though there are so many altcoins in this situation. It is still profitable and people get benefit from it though its price is changing between a very few time.
Who knows about bitcoin will talk with the favor of it though no one can say perfectly about future. People and its authority are well connected and it is not a pumping site so there is almost no chance to happen it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 11, 2018, 10:01:54 PM

What will happen next depends on the people. But I doubt that people will never be interested in other cryptocurrencies if the price of Bitcoin touches zero. A lot of people are holding different kinds of cryptocurrencies. Do you think they will accept the fact that the price of whatever they are holding will become zero too?
Activity: 350
January 11, 2018, 08:05:41 PM
I certainly agree that the world is crypto currency around Bitcoin, but I do not think that if Bitkoyn collapses, then all the altcoins will collapse.
Activity: 42
January 11, 2018, 08:05:35 PM
it takes more time. when every country bane bitcoin than its price decreases to zero
Activity: 254
January 11, 2018, 08:01:43 PM
It can't be goes to zero. For many years bitcoin survives from falling it's price and value until now. And even it goes to zero, it will to rise again and attracts more investors and I am the one of them who will buy more bitcoins as long as I can.

That's right, man... almost impossible if bitcoin really worth zero. I'm also one of those people who will buy bitcoin if the price drops close to zero
Activity: 52
January 11, 2018, 07:56:43 PM
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 07:54:57 PM

I think this is impossible. Bitcoin is well know in the world with the help of social media.  It is being used by many and find it very convenient to use.  I guess because of that bitcoin will soon to be established in the whole world.
Pages:
Jump to: