Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 34. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 24, 2017, 01:29:25 PM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

If bitcoin aspire to zero, then you need to buy it until it goes up! Now there is a correction and it's time to fill up your crypto portfolios.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 24, 2017, 01:13:02 PM
If the bitcoin goes to zero then I will buy it in bulk and keep it for selling it as an antique. Grin
Probably not going to work, there is simply too much bitcoin around, I admit that if the price of bitcoin reached zero, I will keep a small amount of bitcoin as a souvenir just to remember the good old times but you do not need a lot of bitcoin for that and no one is going to pay a lot of money for it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 11:16:06 AM
It's impossible to happen that Bitcoin goes to zero, maybe the market of Bitcoin go down but it will not be zero. For as long as we're still here investing Bitcoin, it will never be zero.
Activity: 168
December 24, 2017, 11:12:02 AM
No, It's not possible, But if in any case, it happens, then it will be replaced by another altcoin like ETH. But I've read somewhere that bitcoin least price is $1000 for now, So it will never happen.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 11:11:09 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

I don't think so. When bitcoins crash, I really doubt that it will drag everything else down with it. Etheriums, litecoins, Bitcoin Cash, and Bitcoin Gold will totally rise and take the spot of bitcoins. I think there will only be a slight crash due to a panic sell because by that time, investors might be speculating the death of cryptocurrency as a whole.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
December 24, 2017, 11:08:41 AM
It's still weird the fact that it dropped so fast from 19000 to 13000 in a few days.

Normal correction after prolonged growth + profit the new year by mid-January stabiliziruemost and go to new heights!
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
December 24, 2017, 11:07:02 AM
Well, it depends on the reason that brought bitcoin down, if it's another cryptocurrency then no they won't be going down, but if it's something that makes people lose faith in all cryptocurrencies then the whole cryptocurrency market would crash.

I agree, but it is almost impossible that it will crash to zero. But if it is just part of bitcoin dump then why not. Buy bitcoin at it's cheapest then.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 24, 2017, 11:05:47 AM
this happens to alot of tokens out there that lost its value over time. it wouldn't be weird for bitcoin to do the same thing
The value of bitcoin is very much respectable in the market and all the investors look towards bitcoin like it is some real money. If we see the journey of cryptocurrency, then we can easily make out that bitcoin is the only currency which has made the name of the cryptocurrency and introduced this to the world, so this is sure that bitcoin is not going anywhere there is a possibility that  bitcoin goes to more popularity.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 11:03:39 AM
It's still weird the fact that it dropped so fast from 19000 to 13000 in a few days.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
December 24, 2017, 04:43:19 AM

This could be a statement with no sure outcome at all. Yes, bitcoins are brought by miners and from what they get from couldn't assure us consistency. instead of being bothered about it, just go through it. Invest in cash if you have to do so.
Activity: 448
December 24, 2017, 03:13:28 AM
Yes, I can see the possibility of bitcoin going zero but not in value but in supply. Just thing if btc is a million in value then we can witness a day has passed and there's no one selling their btc and surely whale have stock it on their fortunes.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 24, 2017, 02:53:16 AM
I Think Its Impossible Bitcoin goes to zero, Bitcoin is always unstoppable it's increasing day by day though currently going bad timing Even then 1 BTC = 14000+ USD at this time. and you will see this end of the year more growth position in Bitcoin.
I agree with you here. I feel the only way that bitcoin value will reach zero is if everyone loses internet access around the world which is most likely impossible. FUDERS will always hate on bitcoin no matter what mostly for their own personal gains, but they will never bring down a force like bitcoin as you said. I don't think bitcoin will cross 20k again this year and it might stabilize in the 16k region by the end of the year. HODL all the way!
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
December 24, 2017, 02:52:57 AM
If bitcoin down everything that under bitcoin down as well. Crypto world or New world of digital transactions lead by btc. Bitcoin is the source of  decrease and increase of altcoins.
Activity: 107
December 24, 2017, 02:43:48 AM

There is an incident before that ico's has been banned in the china because of the illegal transactions and it affects the flow of the market and every coins and tokens value decrease's but look at now, The btc value is very high and surpass the normal price.

Just wondering what you mean by normal price. On the other hand, I agree that Bitcoin has really gone beyond than expected.

Activity: 434
December 24, 2017, 02:41:10 AM

There is an incident before that ico's has been banned in the china because of the illegal transactions and it affects the flow of the market and every coins and tokens value decrease's but look at now, The btc value is very high and surpass the normal price.
Activity: 182
December 24, 2017, 02:37:40 AM
I Think Its Impossible Bitcoin goes to zero, Bitcoin is always unstoppable it's increasing day by day though currently going bad timing Even then 1 BTC = 14000+ USD at this time. and you will see this end of the year more growth position in Bitcoin.
Activity: 104
December 24, 2017, 02:24:33 AM
Although I doubt it will reach $0 in value, it's very much possible for people to move away from investing in BTC due to its issues with unconfirmed transactions.

I thought I was the only one who noticed. Also, I'm starting to not like its frequent fee hikes.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
December 24, 2017, 02:23:18 AM
that's the time to get a real job and live a life sadly again Sad
but, the chance to make this happened is just 1%

I think the possibility might be lower or higher than one percent, but the thing is, there will be a lot of people that will not it happen. There are a lot of supporters that we don't know of that will be doing the good ways to make bitcoin stay where it is in the digital currencies. But if that happens, I think I don't know what will I do and start living my life, continue the boring job without other side incomes.
Activity: 79
December 24, 2017, 02:22:40 AM
Although I doubt it will reach $0 in value, it's very much possible for people to move away from investing in BTC due to its issues with unconfirmed transactions.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
December 24, 2017, 02:20:59 AM
If for example eth on an exchange is measured in btc and btc goes to zero isnt eth then zero as well?

Its called chain reaction, when the primary crypto currency goes to zero it means that people lost trust to crypto and it will follow the rest of the coins in the market, a few days ago the market was covered in red all top coins were down, its likely the chain effect what happened then.

I'd rather say that we should distinguish between impacts and influences that affect all market at large and just some currencies, bitcoin included. For example, the recent correction, if I can call it so, was mainly due to overall change in market sentiment that affected most coins at once. So it shouldn't surprise anyone that the whole market was painted red. But that doesn't mean that if bitcoin kicks the bucket for some internal reason, other coins should follow. We have already seen something like that in July this year when bitcoin went down while top altcoins went up.

This is an old argument which has beaten to death many times already.
Pages:
Jump to: