Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 35. (Read 4017 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
December 24, 2017, 02:18:02 AM
Rest goes to zero as well?

it will only happens when Bitcoin owner Satoshi Nakamoto Sell 1 Lakh Bitcoins and their 20% bitcoin holder sell bitcoin in one lot in exchange or somewhere else.

In truth its not possible in any way , why they sell ? Price of bitcoin still god and its growing everyday from last one year

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 02:15:57 AM
A lot of ifs in life in general.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
December 24, 2017, 02:13:44 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
Yeah this question got me curious to what would happen into alt-coin or the crypto currency world when bitcoin hits to 0,
I know it is very impossible to happen but it really got me curious I think the alt coin would still have a value when that time comes.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
December 24, 2017, 02:11:00 AM
If for example eth on an exchange is measured in btc and btc goes to zero isnt eth then zero as well?

Its called chain reaction, when the primary crypto currency goes to zero it means that people lost trust to crypto and it will follow the rest of the coins in the market, a few days ago the market was covered in red all top coins were down, its likely the chain effect what happened then.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
December 24, 2017, 02:05:57 AM
It cannot goes to zero as bitcoin nowadays has already spreading the awareness to many people in every countries. Bitcoin already being notices in any online media, because of the popularity and its capablity to become a person get rich. By investing in bitcoin and also the easy of use of bitcoin so more likely it cannot goes to zero easily.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
December 24, 2017, 01:51:20 AM
I don't think it is ever possible for bitcoin to go down to zero. It's a long long way down and looking at its current price now, it's looking for a stabilize price value in 13k - 15k. Also, seeing that the bitcoin community is very active, going back to nothing is utterly possible. The bitcoin community will not allow such thing. Moreover, with the current demand and popularity of bitcoin, it will not be a surprise anymore if its price surges up again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
December 24, 2017, 12:35:33 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

that is impossible unless we user leave bitcoin for another kind of crypto currency. bitcoin will never reach zero unless the user is zero
Bitcoin goes to zero, no I don't think that happpens,  as so many people involved in the bitcoin trading and investment how could it goes to zero. Bitcoin is already proved digital currency and the potential of the bitcoin is unquestionable.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
December 23, 2017, 10:21:37 PM
if bitcoin goes to zero value, well  there are many altcoins to choose, the virtual cryptocurrency will still alive even without bitcoin, maybe ethereum will increase faster because of the 2nd popular of cryptocurrency so people have an option to jump on ethereum if bitcoin is dead.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 10:03:07 PM

the bitcoin is the main bridge for the altcoins, so if the bitcoin goes to zero. all the altcoins will be zero too. but bitcoin now and altcoins are doing well, so i do not think that this will gonna happen.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 09:54:15 PM
that's the time to get a real job and live a life sadly again Sad
but, the chance to make this happened is just 1%
Activity: 57
Merit: 3
December 23, 2017, 09:52:23 PM
If bitcoin really dies out, then the rest of the altcoins will simply scale against another coin.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
peg-token.com
December 23, 2017, 09:50:29 PM
If the price went to 0 I bet 90% of the exchanges would vanish over night millions would lose there funds and bitcoin would be tagged as the worlds biggest scam ever..

But we all know that won't happen. 

Bitcoin value is created by us the users.

For as long as bitcoin has a purpose it will always have a value.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
December 23, 2017, 09:39:41 PM
If it does really happen well I would still probably hold my bitcoin in my wallet because I believe can eventually rise again from zero to hero because I believe people are more adverse and trustful to bitcoin now as compared to the previous years. And I believe in the potential of bitcoin it can go as high as it can. The sky is the limit for it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
December 23, 2017, 09:35:34 PM

that is impossible unless we user leave bitcoin for another kind of crypto currency. bitcoin will never reach zero unless the user is zero
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
December 23, 2017, 07:40:36 PM
The chances of Bitcoin dropping to $0 is very unlikely at this point. but I think there are possibly 3 ways it could happen:

1) If major governments were to ban Bitcoin, then it is possible that it could fail.
2) If the fees get too high and no one wants to use Bitcoin any more, then it's possible that it will begin to lose value.
3) If Bitcoin becomes more scarce, the value should rise, but it seems possible that if everyone just hoarded Bitcoins and stopped using them for transactions, it could begin to lose value.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
December 23, 2017, 07:29:45 PM
Bitcoin could drop to a very low price, but it will not be worthless. This is digital hold and will always be valuable. Now with big financial institutes embracing this cryptocurrency, there's no stopping bitcoin. The price can drop to maybe less than 1K, which is not very likely, it will not take long to increase to above today's prices.
Bitcoin even not going to drop to such a low level. Because bitcoin is now the most popular crypto currency and its popularity is still increasing, therefore in future we will see the price of bitcoin increasing more and more. It is even expected that the price of bitcoin will very soon cross 50000$, therefore i think still bitcoin has too much potential to increase and hope that very soon the price of bitcoin will again start increasing.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
December 23, 2017, 07:17:56 PM

I wonder who will be the last man standing to hold their Bitcoin if everyone is selling it but the do the users really wanted to sell their holdings when the price will keep on dropping and not acceptable to sell their Bitcoins? This story is just the same as 'what if there's no internet for one day?' just like the worst case scenario you could ever imagine. You already know the answer to this since a lot of people will suffer if any of this is going to happen.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 07:10:32 PM
I think it's almost impossible with Bitcoin going mainstream, it will be like saying fiat loosing value
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
December 23, 2017, 07:07:36 PM
I think not possible to happen but if ever does it happen other crypto currency is now will be based on USD.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 06:30:08 PM
If bitcoin becomes zero, I will buy it as much as possible, because bitcoin price to zero will be very difficult ..
But the possibility of bitcoin being zero does not exist ...
Pages:
Jump to: