Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 33. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 12
December 26, 2017, 12:19:27 AM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

Well, I agree that this could be weird as well since Bitcoin has been in the cryptocurrency world for about 10 years. Bitcoin has made it successful and it will be harder for many to let go down of it's value. Bitcoin can do the same thing again and again as many people believe in it more that ever.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
December 26, 2017, 12:16:40 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

In my own opinion, It does not matter even if bitcoin will go down to zero because there are still altcoins who are competing to increase its value on the market and since most of the investors are focusing on bitcoins then altcoins are decreasing its value in the market.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 26, 2017, 12:11:21 AM
I do not think so many people are using bitcoin and many believe it here so it will not go down 0 price because we all have confidence in bitcoin and most of it is rich and it also puts all the money they can the bitcoin will be zero, and maybe it will be a bit too confident when it comes to their process. But then the investors will be depending on whether they buy bitcoin or not, when it loses the price.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 25, 2017, 07:58:30 PM
As at the time I read your post, Bitcoin's exchange rate has increased after a time when the exchange rate has fallen sharply. But I think if Bitcoin goes to zero then there will be other currencies replacing Bitcoin. Except for Bitcoin, there are other potential Altcoin partners such as Ethereum, Litecoin, which promise to replace Bitcoin if Bitcoin goes to zero. So invest in Altcoin instead of Bitcoin because 2018 will be Altcoin's boom year.

Your logic is flawed. Bitcoin will never go to zero, because by nature is is infenitiely divisible.

I think at this poitn we could agree someone will always be willing to buy Bitcoin even if it falls out of mainstream use. In such a case, it would even be worth less than 1 Satoshi each, but people would still want it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
December 25, 2017, 07:43:13 PM
Bitcoin will never go to zero.

I am not thinking of that negatively. I am thinking that it could become more affordable but not that totally lost it's value.

Same. Worst case BTC is replaced by another, better crypto, but in the meantime it will never go to zero because eventually people will want it as a colelctible even if it isn't used as a currency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 25, 2017, 07:33:42 PM
As at the time I read your post, Bitcoin's exchange rate has increased after a time when the exchange rate has fallen sharply. But I think if Bitcoin goes to zero then there will be other currencies replacing Bitcoin. Except for Bitcoin, there are other potential Altcoin partners such as Ethereum, Litecoin, which promise to replace Bitcoin if Bitcoin goes to zero. So invest in Altcoin instead of Bitcoin because 2018 will be Altcoin's boom year.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
December 25, 2017, 07:25:46 PM
If that will ever happen (because that will really never happen, IMO) then maybe BITCOIN is for free. No, it will start to rise again and that's the time where we can buy 1 BTC for 1$ again. Smiley
Activity: 305
December 25, 2017, 07:19:06 PM

I am not thinking of that negatively. I am thinking that it could become more affordable but not that totally lost it's value.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
December 25, 2017, 06:20:38 PM
I really don't think that bitcoin will go to zero. Bitcoin will stay as it is. It is not something that will disappear now that it has been known in the whole world. With many peoples support, nothing else will happen to bitcoin. It will just pump and pump.
Activity: 805
December 25, 2017, 06:12:15 PM

Based on what I read in facebook ( I can't remember who's that ) the bitcoin is a big scam, there is a big syndicate behind that cause of zero price of bitcoin in the future. There plan is to close the bitcoin if the volume is too high to make a money. True or not, we need to be smart in our money, we don't need depend our profit in crypto-currency because no aasurance/stable income.
I know some people are hated bitcoin especially those who are losing their money in crypto investment at their first try.
Actually there is a big competition in the market place, not only between cryptocurrencies but also with the other forms of investment. That's why, issues and FUD's are normally happen to make others fall and be out of the track. But bitcoin is strong enough to face that certain issues and could still survived from crashing.
Activity: 336
December 25, 2017, 04:13:15 PM

I think it's fair to say that bitcoin won't drop to the exact zero value. It's also hard to say that here in macroeconomics, cryptocurrency already established itself. So is there any possibility that something that is really influencing, can change the value of bitcoin down to zero. Also if the demand to bitcoin would continue to increase, is still there anything that can stop it?
Activity: 588
December 25, 2017, 04:01:09 PM

Based on what I read in facebook ( I can't remember who's that ) the bitcoin is a big scam, there is a big syndicate behind that cause of zero price of bitcoin in the future. There plan is to close the bitcoin if the volume is too high to make a money. True or not, we need to be smart in our money, we don't need depend our profit in crypto-currency because no aasurance/stable income.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 25, 2017, 03:48:24 PM
Yes, I can see the possibility of bitcoin going zero but not in value but in supply. Just thing if btc is a million in value then we can witness a day has passed and there's no one selling their btc and surely whale have stock it on their fortunes.
The scenario where the supply is zero is also not going to happen at some point the demand is so high that no matter how much of a holder you are you are going to be tempted to sell, I do not have a lot of bitcoin but if bitcoin reaches 50k then I'm going to sell and I'm sure everyone has a price as well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
December 25, 2017, 10:08:18 AM
The value of bitcoin cannot go down to a value of 0 USD. It might go down to 10 USD at the very least probability. If bitcoin could be ended, the only way is to globally ban this type of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 128
December 25, 2017, 10:02:54 AM

Well I Think it depends on the situation, But I think It is impossible that bitcoin goes to zero because there are so many people that working here at bitcoin, and they are always waiting by the increasing of the price of the bitcoin. IOt is almost impossible that it will crash to zero.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 25, 2017, 10:02:33 AM
If bitcoin will goes to zero, ofcourse all our bitcoin will going to be useless, but I think it will not going to happen as long as we all have bitcoin in our wallet it will not going to be zero.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
December 25, 2017, 09:59:10 AM
Bitcoin goes to zero is not possible because of it is most popular and first crypto currency in the world. all the crypto currency depends on bitcoin. It is most valuable crypto currency.
Now in a lot of countries bitcoin is being use as legal currency and people trust bitcoin so it is not good to say that bitcoin has become low and it is going to be zero, now bitcoin is good for price no currency is able to beat bitcoin at this stage. Several companies and making bitcoin as salary payment and paying workers with bitcoin monthly salary so how people are saying this that bitcoin is not going to be high or it is zero.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
December 24, 2017, 03:26:20 PM

I don't think so. When bitcoins crash, I really doubt that it will drag everything else down with it. Etheriums, litecoins, Bitcoin Cash, and Bitcoin Gold will totally rise and take the spot of bitcoins. I think there will only be a slight crash due to a panic sell because by that time, investors might be speculating the death of cryptocurrency as a whole.

Yes. I agree with you. But only to an extent. Because the way i see it,  whatever happens to the crypto world either everything goes down at the crash of bitcoin or not depends on the reason why bitcoin had crashed. If it is because of the lack of improvement of the technicalities of bitcoin, then the things you said may really do happen. But if the reason is all the governments branding bitcoin as something illegal, then better take all your funds from any coin or token you have and convert to fiat because that will be a domino effect and wipl most certainly be the fall of crypto currencies.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 03:25:12 PM
It's still weird the fact that it dropped so fast from 19000 to 13000 in a few days.

Normal correction after prolonged growth + profit the new year by mid-January stabiliziruemost and go to new heights!

I'm just curious about the cause of the drop - generally speaking.
I don't need specifics - who did what - just to know what went on about it.
If anyone knows - of course.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 24, 2017, 01:33:32 PM
Despite all the problems being faced by bitcoin presently I don't think it is possible for it to goes to zero, many investors has a firmed belief in the coin I am very optimistic after the Christmas period the price will move upward as in this is not the first time bitcoin will drop dip in trading history repeat itself.
Pages:
Jump to: