Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin had a stable price, would it still be as popular? - page 19. (Read 171736 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?
I don't think people will be more interested in investing in bitcoin if it will ever be stable. People keeps investing and using bitcoin because of its unstable, decreasing and increasing price. People invest in bitcoin because of its increasing price.
Of course most of us are interested in bitcoin cause its rising price. I think it’s up to thought of everyone, however, there also have people feel like it stable because they want it will be safer. I believe that bitcoin will get more popular if it has stable feature because most of us all need the safety. Most importantly, as you know most  of us use bitcoin as an extra work also an extra income, so if bitcoin becomes stable I can say for sure that there are many people believe and invest btc.
Bitcoin price really matter here and that’s only the price which make bitcoin popular and that why everyone they are join bitcoin if bitcoin price stay remain on one place so I think it will lose its value because bitcoin is a life changing currency and it price is very important if its price will go more high so its users will be increased and also countries will make bitcoin legal but in case of its price go down or stop growing then it will be not popular any more.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Bitcoin really know not so many people. But in 2017 there was a big advertizing in mass media and it very much advertized cryptocurrency. If the price is stabler, and that will grow it to add still popularity.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
Bitcoin is still unknown to many. Its continuously rising price has created a news in all media`s all over the world. Most of the people started knowing bitcoins only because of its unexpectedly raised price. Bitcoin is a currency, but its use as a currency is far limited. Investors are using it as a tool of investment, its the volatile price of bitcoin that is attracting many investors towards it. If bit had a stable price it would never be so popular.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
While there is speculation around bitcoin, there will be demand for it. If the price is fixed, he will start a new life in the form of using the product = bitcoin.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
If bitcoin prices stabilize at a high price I think it will remain popular, but it will not be as popular as gold because everyone is familiar with gold, while bitcoin will be hard to understand by people who do not know the internet, but we already know that bitcoin is very dependent on the internet...
Bitcoin is already popular now that the price is not stable, so if it will be stable I think it will not become popular.
We are different and no one is controlling bitcoin so expect that price will move from time to time, instead of thinking other things why not
just master on how to trade so you can make money on bitcoin price movement.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?

Will if bitcoin is stable no one will invest on it.bitcoin became popular because of his price unstable.how can you earn profit if the price is stable.the bitcoin will pop like a buble in the digital currency.because people want a unique and high price thats they invest.
I agree with that, bitcoin's price volatility is what makes it more popular because with the price movement traders will love to play
it to make easy money in a short period of time. There are day traders and long term traders, you can choose what you want but you have to employ a strategy to ensure success.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103

Will if bitcoin is stable no one will invest on it.bitcoin became popular because of his price unstable.how can you earn profit if the price is stable.the bitcoin will pop like a buble in the digital currency.because people want a unique and high price thats they invest.
Activity: 231
If bitcoin prices stabilize at a high price I think it will remain popular, but it will not be as popular as gold because everyone is familiar with gold, while bitcoin will be hard to understand by people who do not know the internet, but we already know that bitcoin is very dependent on the internet...
Activity: 323

I think no,  Because people depend in bitcoin because of its uniqueness that its price is not stable and it change each of the day. They also here in bitcoin because its price risen or grow everyday which can help them to earn a lot for the things that they need everyday.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
No. It will be less popular and lesser people will invest in it. The trademark of bitcoin is its potential to give surprising amount of profit to its investors and workers in this forum.
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
No. If BTC had a stable price, it would be called eUSD and be losing value daily...
Activity: 59
The problem of bitcoin as a currency is its instability, the advantage of bitcoin as an investment is its instability
Activity: 54
for me bitcoin will popular even if it has no stable price. bitcoin known in every country because of its virtual transactions and it is not just an only a virtual currency it is also give everyone a decent job.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
Maybe I think it will be used by some investors still but the popularity it has right now will not be the same if ever the value of it is stable. We should always remember that the volatility of bitcoin is one of the best thing and the main reason why investors kept on coming. It grants them the chance to have higher profits somehow that's why the volatility should never be removed.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
A stable price definitely would not attract traders, but it would instead attract users who want to use it as means of payment. It would also be more used as unit of account and a medium of exchange than it is today.
Users who use it as a payment method only make it popular to a certain extent, it will not be too popular as current, everyone likes bitcoin only at the profit that it brings, there is no oscillation, no money and no money, it is just useless, remove it as soon as possible, this is definitely something that people who support and trust the bitcoin will do with it if it's stable. And bitcoin is a place that can help traders make a lot of money, they will link together to make the price of bitcoin change, so stability with bitcoin is not possible
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Stable price is the worst ideal happen to Bitcoin because volatility is the feature made Bitcoin famous. People are discussing about price of Bitcoin everyday. So stable price will shut bitcoin down for sure.
That's true and if it happens bitcoins ang altcoins will no longer go like this. Because volatility is uncontrollable it was due to the users who have bitcoins. A stable price is like being a stagnant no moving so bitcoin would not become popular anymore.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Stable price is the worst ideal happen to Bitcoin because volatility is the feature made Bitcoin famous. People are discussing about price of Bitcoin everyday. So stable price will shut bitcoin down for sure.
Activity: 372
CPLAY Network
I'm sure Bitcoin enthusiasts will increase, maybe at this time because of the Bitcoin price that not only people who like the challenge are playing Bitcoin..
Activity: 104
Bitcoin|||Altscoin
Probably more popular some trader and investors are finding more safer haven to invest and if the price is not that too stable they will double think which is natural, while some are pig type investors enough to deal all the noise
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I guess that it would be so much popular than it is now.
Pages:
Jump to: