Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin had a stable price, would it still be as popular? - page 16. (Read 171736 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I think bitcoin is day by day most popular currency in the world but the bitcoin price is needs to be more stable.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I think  its  popularity  would  somehow decrease   because   traders  would really switch  to  another  crypto which has   more  volatile price  because they   only make  money on that  movements  of each coin  thats  why  they  should  definitely  switch  to another coin  but  in other  story  it  would be  popular to some  merchants.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Bitcoin will still be popular if it had a stable price, but its volatility is what makes it more challenging for us bitcoin holders and most especially to the traders waiting for the right time to buy ,hold then sell at the right time for a higher profit.I myself was attracted on bitcoin's volatility, though risky but there's also a greater chance to earn high.
Activity: 98
I do not think Bitcoin will ever be worth the stable. Now it is better to stay in the same manner as Bitcoin is. But if there was a fixed price, people would have been more inclined towards it. People do not run Bitcoin because of its unstable price. It has great profits and losses as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Never. BTC got popular among layman because of its growth rate. If its price is stable people will not take it seriously. Even now also most of the BTC users think BTC as an investment tool, not as an alternative transaction mode.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
YES in the last years of bitcoin its price increase very slow compared to now

The crypto world is changing rapidly, everything is never going to be the same anymore as thing might progress faster than our expectation

but people really accepted it and it would not reach its status now

People dont really accept it. As I could recall few months ago, alot of people were scared that this might be a bubble that could burst anytime thus alot of people dont 'ride' the waves

that there are many users in the blockchain but before it happen a lot of price increase will surely happen

Huh? users in blockchain? you need to get educated on this. Only a fool actually put their bitcoin in blockchain. It is one of the unsafest wallet , if you want to risk your coin then go ahead and do so
Activity: 124
▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰
YES in the last years of bitcoin its price increase very slow compared to now but people really accepted it and it would not reach its status now if it did not happen so i think it just part of the process because bitcoin is just starting back in the early years and if that happen now it means that there are many users in the blockchain but before it happen a lot of price increase will surely happen
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?
no stable price is problem but we can ask for 100$ bitcoin it will better if price changes in future.
best option is slowly increasing
Activity: 364
I think if bitcoin has a stable price , then it bitcoin will not be many devotees because one of the advantages of bitcoin is a rapid price change (fast rising price is also down) therefore bitcoin many devotees. Bitcoin Investors expect much profit when investing in bitcoin. Its just my opinion
Activity: 364
I think if it happens bitcoin will remain popular as long as it is stable in high numbers, if bitcoin is stable in high numbers I think people are even more interested in bitcoin for investment.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Bitcoin will still be very popular even without the volatility people will just do what they do in the forex market, they will just use a lot of leverage on their trades and that increases their profits and losses accordingly, right now in crypto you do not need to use leverage with bitcoin moving thousands of dollars in one direction or the other and altcoins pumping 300% in a matter of hours.
Yes bitcoin will popular if bitcoin price will stable because many of people earn bitcoin and they know bitcoin is very beneficial why, that's why they joined and their life is very comfortable and I know about some of those people that they leave their job for bitcoin and today they get huge profit.
I want to alert you, nothing is easy and do not trust anyone say you they get rich from Bitcoin easy!
If you want to become the rich from this field, you need to have money, yeah, it is the requirement to become the investor and get rich "fast" from investing and trading.
However, as I said, you will get many losses before earn profits if you do not know anything about the rule of trading.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
I'm sure that although bitcoin prices are stable but will continue to be popular, this is because many things are new and the best solution for existing transactional systems, for example is the speed of transactions, security and low cost.
Activity: 700
It depends on the person's interest in Bitcoin. However for me, I got interest in Bitcoin because of its volatility. It's challenging though it is risky. As long as it helps me financially I will be into it. It is popular because of its high value.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?

Bitcoin will keep running, if bitcoin stabilizes its value it will be good because it can reduce the risk of loss.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I think it's too far to get to the price it sees when it's very stable but it can all happen depending on which bitcoin user is still loyal to such circumstances.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
I think it will be hard to be popular, because the payment system that previously existed and strong like paypal, of course more and more competition will make paypal stronger and I am sure that if the fixed price bitcoin difficult to compete.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I don't think so, i just really adapt on unstable of bitcoins. I could do trade with high range of income. Please dont be stable.  Grin
Activity: 518
I think so because bitcoin will be popular as ever even thou it's price is stable because more people are using it and they depend on Bitcoin as their way of living
Activity: 420
Bitcoin will still be very popular even without the volatility people will just do what they do in the forex market, they will just use a lot of leverage on their trades and that increases their profits and losses accordingly, right now in crypto you do not need to use leverage with bitcoin moving thousands of dollars in one direction or the other and altcoins pumping 300% in a matter of hours.
Yes bitcoin will popular if bitcoin price will stable because many of people earn bitcoin and they know bitcoin is very beneficial why, that's why they joined and their life is very comfortable and I know about some of those people that they leave their job for bitcoin and today they get huge profit.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Pages:
Jump to: