Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin had a stable price, would it still be as popular? - page 3. (Read 171736 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
If the price of BTC is stable, it could be as gold as gold!

Many people store BTC like gold.

BTC will be more popular!

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
if the price of bitcoin become stable it will remain popular and its popularity will increase too much, more people will invest their money in bitcoin and they will use bitcoin for transaction purpose also,
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?
Bitcoin has been made popular because of its volatile price, now if you would remove it and make bitcoin's value stable, there is a big possibility that some people will stop patronizing it and move out to another cryptocurrency for a higher profit. It can be a good thing too but that is what most of the investors here are longing for, they want it to gain higher profit.
I do not think so.
Finally, if this situation happens, only real investors want to have Bitcoin at that time.
Because the value of Bitcoin is not the main of reason to earn Bitcoin in the past.
Some people got rich from Bitcoin just because them earn Bitcoin when no one want it since its value still zero or very low!
Activity: 87
I think it could be because btc it sangkan menguntukan for those who understand dala mengendalika. btc, in my opinion btc is very profitable.
Activity: 84
For sure the answer is a big No. If Bitcoin had a stable price, it wouldn't be as popular and it wouldn't be an attractive currency for new comers and for big investors. The price volatility and BTC market unstability is giving hope to most Bitcoin traders and holders that its price will go up again, so they keep investing in this currency.
Yes of course. It will affect the popularity of bitcoin. Some investors will shift to invest on other coins, maybe ethereum or altcoins. But, stability of bitcoin's price is not possible because it is dependent on the supply and demand. Investors and users are currently increasing in number and that makes bitcoin more volatile.
Activity: 134
The price of the bitcoin is everything for the bitcoin if it is stable i know for sure that there is no one who want to invest with the bitcoin anymore and that is just because there is no body interested in anymore.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?
Bitcoin has been made popular because of its volatile price, now if you would remove it and make bitcoin's value stable, there is a big possibility that some people will stop patronizing it and move out to another cryptocurrency for a higher profit. It can be a good thing too but that is what most of the investors here are longing for, they want it to gain higher profit.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
For sure the answer is a big No. If Bitcoin had a stable price, it wouldn't be as popular and it wouldn't be an attractive currency for new comers and for big investors. The price volatility and BTC market unstability is giving hope to most Bitcoin traders and holders that its price will go up again, so they keep investing in this currency.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Yes it would be very popular if it was as stable as Gold because most retailers are actually reluctant to accept bitcoins because of it's volatility and so if stable they would accepting it which makes it value even go even higher.
Activity: 196
certainly,if bitcoin has a stable price,people will give more faith in it as well as increases ones confidence.otherwise they will be ask for new coin.
Activity: 83

If bitcoin is stable then more people will adapting bitcoin for business, more local shop will accepting bitcoin because they can calculate their profit, if bitcoin price is unstable then it will be good for trading, so no matter what is happening -  bitcoin will be popular anyway
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
The volatility of the Bitcoins makes it highly profitable just like now. However, if the prices goes stable, many stores will finally accept Bitcoins as their mode of payment, just like what it's inventor intended to create. A digital currency.
But for me it won't be as popular as it is now cause people are trying to invest, even a small amount in bitcoin and wait for it pump what is more they are telling this to friends and this is how bitcoin is getting popular.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629

No way! If you look at the past history, remember that all currencies are fixed in USD and USD in gold. It has been a very short term, but unfortunately it has been a failed attempt in the long term. It was then that the price of 1 ounce of gold was fixed at 35 USD. If you check the current price momentarily, you will understand what I mean.
Activity: 195
Bitcoin is loved by many because of its volatility, but that's also its current dilemma. Once Bitcoin's price stabilizes, it would be more acceptable in terms of payment. So it's kind of a tough question to answer, but it raises a good debate  Cool
Activity: 68
Even if bitcoin had a stable price, it would be still popular because people would use it for money transactions since transaction price is very low. More traders would come to accept bitcoin since risk of loss due to price fluctuations is avoided.
Activity: 401
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is so popular because of its volatile ability. Getting the price up and down instantly is the one people loved about bitcoin. They can invest and expect to earn a lot in just a short period of time. And not just an ordinary earnings, a huge earning in just a short time.
Activity: 560
  I think that if the price was stable and high enough, then yes, bitcoin would also be in demand. Of course, if the price was very small, then that and no one thought about sboriganii bitcoin. But this is my personal opinion and I do not link it to anyone.
It seems that Bitcoin is not the main factor of opportunities for many people. You can earn another crypto currency, and it's nice to get Bitcoin out in real money. So you do not wet your money, get money. So it does not matter what the price will be for Bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
  I think that if the price was stable and high enough, then yes, bitcoin would also be in demand. Of course, if the price was very small, then that and no one thought about sboriganii bitcoin. But this is my personal opinion and I do not link it to anyone.
Activity: 266
I think the popularity of Bitcoin partly depends around its unstable price. People dont know how much will it cost tomorrow, such uncertainty tickles their nerves. Folks invest in Bitcoin right now, cuase they heavens the growing trend of the coins price. If the price was stable, subsequently people wouldnt have any compulsion or hurry to sell and get your hands on the crypto currency. The would know they could reach it every portion of moment without any difference or changes. Thats the uncertainty and unstability what makes people admiring to get Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Yes regardless of its price people will still use bitcoin, not so much because of its current price but the usability of bitcoins in daily transactions. If I would vote I would like bitcoins price to be stable so that I will not fear keeping my bitcoins in my wallet worrying about monetary value deflation. But given the scarcity and limited supply of bitcoins it is but we cannot stop the possible increase of monetary value of btc.
Pages:
Jump to: