Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin had a stable price, would it still be as popular? - page 6. (Read 171736 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 21
It wouldn´t have become that popular like it was last year. In the middle of 2017 a lot of people noticed that there is a lot of money to earn, and so they all started to invest.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Im not certain about in the event that you are right,because you need to recall that the majority of individuals are doing anything in the web,

not by any stretch of the imagination in view of getting some fun,but for the most part to get some benefit.

That implies they would not give theirself a chance to lose an awesome chance to make money,but in any case little btc players get pulled in by a value unpredictability that btc has
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
The problem of the high price of transactions and their slow speed makes it uncomfortable for small purchases. And to pay for the work of small start-ups, when people are in different cities or countries, this is quite acceptable and popular. This is true provided that a stable course of bitcoin is provided.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
The price fluctuation, the value and the function of Bitcoin are the reason make many people want to buy it. If Bitcoin price become stable, no one wants to buy more for investment long term because Gold will be better than and safe than Bitcoin. In that time, Bitcoin can only be useful for international transfer money.
In future we can expect that bitcoin price will become stable and at that time when bitcoin price will become stable people will start using bitcoin for shopping in local shops because of the stable price of bitcoin, they will then put more trust on bitcoin. Even the merchants will start using bitcoin for transaction of money and for so many other purposes.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?

In last four years there were stable investors of bitcoin. They were not gaining like today. In last two years especially in 2017, the fluctuation of bitcoin
 price increased popularity of bitcoin. People who don't know anything about cryptocurrency started to talk about it.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?

Not really Smiley pegged price vs  fiat will mean it will lose steam against inflation same time it means will will be worth less and less.
No all people here are for speculation or trade some people are holders.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin is more likely to be known if its price is stable and its price will remain. and it's less likely to be better because the bitcoin price does not change and it just keeps its price and bitcoin is very well known and it gets bigger. And more people will be interested and many will try to enter the bitcoin.
Activity: 352

Not at all - and exactly there you have the problem: to be functional as a currency Bitcoin's price must be stable. But people jump into Bitcoin JUST because its price is unstable and it tends to rise in a spectacular way. This contraddiction has to be solved if you are hoping for mass adoption for Bitcoin. But I have no idea how it could be solved.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I'm sure that the most interesting thing about bitcoin is decentralization, when anyone says that would it be interesting if bitcoin prices are stable? 100% bitcoin users say no and I will leave bitcoin because it is not attractive and does not give hope for success.
Yes, the most interesting thing about bitcoin is the fluctuating price so for traders always get profit in any condition, if we make bitcoin for payment system of course more popular Paypal, if there is bitcoin users then they will not buy in bulk if price bitcoin stable.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I'm sure that the most interesting thing about bitcoin is decentralization, when anyone says that would it be interesting if bitcoin prices are stable? 100% bitcoin users say no and I will leave bitcoin because it is not attractive and does not give hope for success.
Activity: 353
Bitcoin will be popular even the price is stable. There are lot's of benefits we can gain in bitcoin. We can use it in our daily life, like buying goods or product online, paying bills through bitcoin and can also serves as our saving and investment. We can also get extra income with bitcoin.
Activity: 28
I think it would still be popular because the risk of losing money with bitcoin would no longer be an issue.  Tongue
Activity: 55
It depends on peoples' attitude.
Some people just take bitcoin as investment but other wants to use it as currency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I think that it would become popular as a store of savings, and not as an investment, we all love bitcoin for the fact that its price does not stay in one place
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
It can be said to an extent that bitcoin has come to limelight and its awareness has brought about the popularity of the currency. So, on this note, i don't think stability in price should be a determinant to its popularity.
Activity: 127
to be bitcoin will become more popular if its price become more stable, as people will get confidence on bitcoin and they will start using bitcoin in their daily life, people will use bitcoin for sending method merchants will also use bitcoin for trading ans bitcoin will become more and more popular.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
It will be popular as long as it have his value sometime when people hear the word crypto currency .bitcoin is the first thing in there mind
When bitcoin price ud getting down and high his popularity is so viral what if Hus value becomes stable
copper member
Activity: 152
in case you see bitcoin value right now , it's higher than gold amount
 it is already been popular funding so believe if bitcoin has better value, it'll greater popular than gold ! Many large company will start observe about bitcoin
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
Bitcoin investors are the people who love high risk and of course high profit. That's why we are here and investing in bitcoin and we are not investing banks. İf the price is stable I prefer to invest in shares, not cryptos.
This is crazy for many people but this is our profile as an investor.

Yes true, if bitcoin price will not make people interested to buy bitcoin in bulk, they only buy if need, let alone choice like this already many, and popular is paypal so stable price will not make bitcoin popular.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
It will be still popular because you can still earn from it even it has a stable price the only negative effect will be the rate of investments will be low because some of investors will think that if they invest on a fixed or stable price there will be no interest in their investment.
Pages:
Jump to: