Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin had a stable price, would it still be as popular? - page 4. (Read 171736 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Price stability is exactly what some people and businesses are waiting for, up until the last week or so that's just what we had.
But for sure the huge price fluctuations we seen in the past was a big draw card, it was just cool to watch.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Bitcoin will hardly have a stable price . However, even if it happens, people will still go on dealing with this cryptocurrency.
Tax-free operations that are not totally controlled attract everywhere, and BTC gives the opportunity for this.
Bitcoin is we will not be very popular if it has a stable price because people is we will  not attract on the bitcoin can do for them,  and if bitcoin has a stable price i dont really think that many rich people is we will invest there money on bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
Bitcoin will hardly have a stable price . However, even if it happens, people will still go on dealing with this cryptocurrency.
Tax-free operations that are not totally controlled attract everywhere, and BTC gives the opportunity for this.
Activity: 69
If bitcoin will have a stable price, yes bitcoin will be more popular and many people will invest on bitcoin for long term investment. Because the stable price will be good for investment.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
i think no. nobody would care about bitcoin if its price was stable. because bitcoin became popular as a risky but profitable investment method. if there is no way to make profit holding bitcoin what is the meaning of using or keeping it.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?
Yes, I think it will would be popular if the transaction fee will be low and people would still use it like a transfer coin to exchange for cash
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
Bitcoin was originally adopted by the people because of its ease to use on the deep web without giving your identity. Not matter if the price fixed because people will continue to use it because they would still be able to trade anonymously.
Activity: 79
The volatility of the Bitcoins makes it highly profitable just like now. However, if the prices goes stable, many stores will finally accept Bitcoins as their mode of payment, just like what it's inventor intended to create. A digital currency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Probably yes, as it is then at par with Fiat money. Transacting won't be a matter of timing and it would be very convenient for everyone to have a digital money in their pockets that they could estimate how much they are carrying, just like our money. But I think Bitcoin can't fully replace the standard and benefits also from Fiat money.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
If bitcoin would have a stable price and consecutively increasing overtime without any drop, then more people would invest. Everyone wants to have a sure income. The only problem is, the plentiness of supply bitcoin has to offer. Miners would rather hold coins that to mine if thats the case.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
It won't be as popular as it is now. The only reason bitcoin was popular is because of its price. The gradual increase from the it was established up to now is one the reason why its popular. One thing is for sure, bitcoin will increase in the upcoming years so its better to HODL or have some coins while its still cheap. I don't like the price right now, I am sure it will recover. Bitcoin will always bounce back.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I think that the answer is yes; of course a group of profit-hunters would've left the crypto, but I don't think that believers would be upset about that.
Activity: 42
I think that no, most people buy bitcoin to sell it more expensive, but they are also very cool win or lose.But it does make bitcoin popular for those who want of making money on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
Of course, now bitcoin is really popular and if it will have stable price I think community of crypto will be higher than now.
Activity: 410
I do not think if bitcoin has a higher price of course it will be in the know many people are definitely getting popular and the people concerned in it will feel good only a few do not know many people about it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
Well i dont think so that it will gonna happen. Bitcoin is only popular because of its volatility which similar to other currencies. People trade in it and they can earn and spend it else crypto currencies that are government owned are preferred. Same as google play store cards, payback points, they are all similar to bitcoins. Therefore, bitcoin is not being irreversible is an added advantage as well.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Well bitcoin obtain or establish popularity already in the past and up to now it is still popular regardless of its high and low price.. I believe its not he price that matters here but also the many different feature one has to acquire or benefit from using bitcoin and these make other people like it and enticing to invest, it more like a mysterious to them and the more they use it the fascinating they are, and more so the more they invest them more profit they have.
Activity: 378
I think in case the prise was stable bitcoin would be used more as a currency for payments not as a found to trade and for speculations.
I dont think that bitcoin is we will still be very popular if the price of it was stable, because bitcoin is get more popular when the value of it was going dumping and pumping, and for me if the bitcoin has a stable price the people who we will invest on bitcoin isnee will be decreases.
Activity: 350
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?
Yes. More people would be encouraged to invest in bitcoins especially the people who are interested yet cannot decide since they ayre discouraged by the high price fluctuations on bitcoin. Maybe once bitcoin became stable the amount of users wouldn't go down like this. But I have to admit it, The price fluctuations really offer me valuable profit.
Activity: 103
I think it would not be as popular with the people that are new to the concept/technology and with the people that are in it only for the money. I like to believe that most people believe in bitcoin for what it represents and for its capabilities. If the price will become stable those people will stay whilst for the others it will be definitely drop in popularity.
Pages:
Jump to: