Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin price increases suddenly. What will happen? - page 2. (Read 1002 times)

legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
If the price of BTC increase suddenly, I think all of us know the results for altcoins. They will crush at BTC pairs. Strong coins will keep their places at USD pairs.
Main concern is what will happen after sudden increase of BTC. Will alt coins recover and alt seasons will follow it? Since the beginning of 2018 2nd quarter we were waiting the answer of this questions.
Market conditions changing very quickly. Last price increase period of BTC was not good for alt coins. And no one waiting the alt coins will react like this.
I just hope if BTC price increase suddenly again, alt coins follow the BTC when BTC is stable or decreasing/increasing slowly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
What usually happens in the bull run will definitely happen. A lot of people will rush in to buy hoping the price will keep rising and they will end up losing like we saw in 2017 and recently.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
If the price of Bitcoin suddenly rises, this will be the right time for all cryptocurrency enthusiasts: the entire cryptocurrency market will come to life. The growth of bitcoins will entail a course of altcoins, investments in cryptocurrency will increase. But these are only dreams, I think that Bitcoin is unlikely to suddenly become high.
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
If Bitcoin grows strong now, its dominance will also grow strongly, I think it will be bad, because alts will fall down immediately.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
If Bitcoin price increases suddenly.
Does this change encourage buyers to consider investing in Crypto solutions like ICO platform or Exchange Software Development for their Business?
It all depends on how much the price will increase. If the price jump is very high, then there is a 99% probability that everyone will actively invest their money.
I'm not sure with this, cause people had already learned from a previous bull run when the market turns down drastically and suffer big losses.
Hypes at this time aren't surely making a good market appreciation, people are satisfied to see the market grow according to its demand and not because there is someone who manipulates the price and all got the benefits after.
In case of sudden price momentum, the all traders in the crypto market will react the unexpected price change due to the fear of missing out the trade opportunities and the potential chance to minimize the loss caused by the natural selection of the trade competition. Market growth cause more demand and demand by the late investors also charge fuel for the future price actions. Some people prefer to trade the volatility while other traders will wait for the dust to settle and the birth of the new trade setups will take the market expectations to the old psychological price level which predictions of the market participants keep the price battle. Considering the volatility of the crypto market, Bitcoin can touch the both $9000 support and $13000 resistance price levels in a day. The crazy volatile markets can lead to the suffering loss by the crypto day traders and that is the reason why trading daily volatile market conditions is not everyone's cup of tea.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
I think the purchase in the ICO continues even though the bitcoin price suddenly rises, provided that the ICO project does not happen scam, the high price of bitcoin does not affect the purchase to invest in the ICO. Because many investors see the ICO in good terms and can be trusted against an ICO itself.
I think that I quite agree with you because if the price of bitcoin increases, most especially for investors that have already invested when the price was low, it means that that there will be more money for them and this money is what they will start pumping into the market of altcoins, which is why in the past when ICO was still ICO, we could see that the moment bitcoin starts increasing, shortly after then, most altcoins starts increasing also because people are putting their bitcoin profit into altcoins, but reverse is the case now, this period, the more bitcoin increases, the more that people sell their altcoins off to buy bitcoin so that they get the investment that they have out into altcoins. If bitcoin price increasing suddenly now, I see many people honestly dumping their altcoins more.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
Does this change encourage buyers to consider investing in Crypto solutions like ICO platform or Exchange Software Development for their Business?
It all depends on how much the price will increase. If the price jump is very high, then there is a 99% probability that everyone will actively invest their money.
I'm not sure with this, cause people had already learned from a previous bull run when the market turns down drastically and suffer big losses.
Hypes at this time aren't surely making a good market appreciation, people are satisfied to see the market grow according to its demand and not because there is someone who manipulates the price and all got the benefits after.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
If the price of BTC rises with a positive market effect, this is a good sign. The market volume will increase, trading activities will be crowded again, it is likely to provide as many opportunities as in previous years. But I doubt investors will choose ICO, the risk is still great because there are many fraudsters, maybe IEO will be an alternative even though it is not a full guarantee.

There can be another scenario here. If BTC goes to the Moon, many investors, who still remember the 2018 crash, will rush to sell Bitcoin. As a result, a new dump on the crypto market can happen. However, it cannot be avoided. Cryptocurrencies are not stable, and their volatility is the only reason for some traders to deal with it. Thus, many of them will sell BTC when it jumps up.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO

When the price of bitcoin rises suddenly, maybe what happens is that there will be an sale of altcoin which results in the dominance of bitcoin that continues to strengthen. But on the other hand, the cryptocurrency market value will increase and foster investor confidence to invest in crypto
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
If it is a good project that collected funds in BTC, then it would mean more money for development. But in reality, ICOs are collecting funds mostly in ETH, and a sudden BTC pump, can cause a dump of altcoins which would negatively effect the projects.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
I think with the increase in BTC, of ​​course this will affect the prices of some altcoins in the market, but it seems that it will not affect investors' interest to invest in ICO, because we know for sure with the increase in the price of bitcoin, investors will invest more in bitcoin or altcoin which indeed already have an exchange market instead of having to invest in ico which does have a fairly high risk of fraud.
Right now as we speak, investors are losing interest day by day in investing in ICO and if you look at many projects that has been released, they don’t meet up with their hardcap, which proves that investors are gradually leaving the ICO and if they will have to invest in anyone, they will invest in the top ICO that are already established and these are the coins that the surge of bitcoin usually boost when it is on bull run.

Most of the other altcoins that are below the top ones don’t get any response that much but rather keeps going down in value, so if Altcoins increases in price today, those altcoins at the top that bitcoin has invested in will surely increases and investors will be more encouraged to invest in those coins during the surge.
Activity: 111
yes thats one of the possibilities, but lets bitcoin increase right now 100% there are also lots of people lose their trades with huge amount some of them might get broke and have phobia. I think all in all the outcome will still positive for most of us.
Activity: 224
Nowadays they use ICOs to scam and to have a high investment also this year the price of btc get lower but if it's price gets high the price of altcoin will be lower
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
People are wise now because most ICO of 2018 and 2019 are scams. This is why it's becoming increasingly difficult for IEO to even raise good funds these days due to past experience. When the bitcoin suddenly increases, some traders will be bullish on altcoins and few IEO.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
people create ICOs to scam others not as a solution to their business. basically anybody who ever wanted to make a ton of money in 2017 created a scam ICO and ripped people off and then everyone else followed by they continued failing because only those scammers that started the ICO mania were successful and the rest failed.

Yes is that ture but not all ICO's are scamm, sadly almost ICO project in the are scam that why a lot of investors scared to invest in crypto. I think that is one of the reason why crypto suffering the bear market because of lack of investors investing in crypto because of the icos scam project effect. But of course i still believe bitcoin as stay dominance currency in the crypto space.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
If the price of BTC rises with a positive market effect, this is a good sign. The market volume will increase, trading activities will be crowded again, it is likely to provide as many opportunities as in previous years. But I doubt investors will choose ICO, the risk is still great because there are many fraudsters, maybe IEO will be an alternative even though it is not a full guarantee.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
It dosent really have any strong impact ! It can just make people want to invest and jump in once they see the green light ! Most time it’s usually a trap by the whales to make some profit and jump out once made ! It all depends on the situation and condition around it !
If there is no impact by whales why traders jump to the trend or the correction for buying cheap price before the realized trend profits?  The green light is another side of the red light and the both is turned on/off the market whales. Planktons are the victim of the liquidity hunting bots created by the whales from my experience.

I think with the increase in BTC, of ​​course this will affect the prices of some altcoins in the market, but it seems that it will not affect investors' interest to invest in ICO, because we know for sure with the increase in the price of bitcoin, investors will invest more in bitcoin or altcoin which indeed already have an exchange market instead of having to invest in ico which does have a fairly high risk of fraud.
The riskless projects may exist but not in the crypto industry. The fraud risk is the worst possibility and there are no proper methods to permeate the scam projects. Investing in the ICO bring new efficient money-making channels which investors can't define the difference. Scammers don't want to take the part of the coins we have, they want to get all that amount from us in my view.
copper member
Activity: 482
It dosent really have any strong impact ! It can just make people want to invest and jump in once they see the green light ! Most time it’s usually a trap by the whales to make some profit and jump out once made ! It all depends on the situation and condition around it !
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
Not directly it will give a huge impact to the big investors but for the small investors, it is a big thing for them.

Not only just we are talking about with investors, but it also gives a positive outlook that Bitcoin and to show that still have the strength to make the market better. And it all be possible with the help of investors as well as the support from the community.
Pages:
Jump to: