Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom, what would you do next? - page 12. (Read 15761 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Honestly, I wouldn't wait for the bottom to make my moves. If bitcoin goes back, say below $300, I might consider selling everything (which is actually not a lot) since I have only been buying and accumulating since April of this year. If for some reason an altcoin becomes the king of cryptocurrency, then I might try investing on that as well.

you shouldn't really wait for such a big drop to sell. if you truly believe in the future of bitcoin and prices over $1000 or whatever you have in mind then it is true but other than that you should sell before that.

i am not talking about a panic sell whenever you see a $20 decline or even the bigger dumps like the bitfinex hack, but instead having a more clear plan.

The main issue with people is they get panic when they see major price drop and start selling their coins and big whales take an advantage by buying at lower price, the best thing is to have patience and wait for the price rise.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
Honestly, I wouldn't wait for the bottom to make my moves. If bitcoin goes back, say below $300, I might consider selling everything (which is actually not a lot) since I have only been buying and accumulating since April of this year. If for some reason an altcoin becomes the king of cryptocurrency, then I might try investing on that as well.

you shouldn't really wait for such a big drop to sell. if you truly believe in the future of bitcoin and prices over $1000 or whatever you have in mind then it is true but other than that you should sell before that.

i am not talking about a panic sell whenever you see a $20 decline or even the bigger dumps like the bitfinex hack, but instead having a more clear plan.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
keep some btc for wait to rise again and looking opportunity in other place
Best way is to always have a contingency plan. It's okay to hope for bitcoin to rise in value, but considering it's trend by that time, it may actually mean that bitcoin is dead if it falls to the bottom. By that time, I'm sure bitcoin has a rival or a better crypto has been made if that were to happen.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Well, at the bottom you have a good opportunity to buy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
If the price of bitcoin fall to the bottom, i will sell all my bitcoin because i won't take a risk by hold my bitcoins. I'm rather sell all my bitcoins, so i don't need to scare about what happen next.
Activity: 120
keep some btc for wait to rise again and looking opportunity in other place
Activity: 84
I wonder if you would jump into another cryptocurrency in case the Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom. Or what else would you do? Would you leave the game completely? Tell me Smiley

I'm definitely not jumping into another cryptocurrency in that case. If Bitcoin is dead all other cryptos would be dead as well. The good news is this will never happen. After all, there are no natural reasons for this.

I am quite confused with the question of this thread, because it could mean a number of purposes. if you mean the price falls to $1 so the sign will die, as well as other currencies will die.
but if the question is when the market price of bitcoin is experiencing a downward trend, I usually jump to another currency.

I agree with you. If btc price would fall because of another more perspective currency, I would rather jump to it
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
I wonder if you would jump into another cryptocurrency in case the Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom. Or what else would you do? Would you leave the game completely? Tell me Smiley

I'm definitely not jumping into another cryptocurrency in that case. If Bitcoin is dead all other cryptos would be dead as well. The good news is this will never happen. After all, there are no natural reasons for this.

I am quite confused with the question of this thread, because it could mean a number of purposes. if you mean the price falls to $1 so the sign will die, as well as other currencies will die.
but if the question is when the market price of bitcoin is experiencing a downward trend, I usually jump to another currency.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
No, crypto currencies are the future even if BTC maybe, maybe, just may be not the final version. I would keep the faith and invest what I could in what I thought the new primary p2p network was.

Who will still be interested in those other cryptos if bitcoin, the most succesful and popular cryptos become dead?

That faith of yours will be gone if ever bitcoin will become dead. We can just say things today like that because we don't know the feeling once the bitcoin will finally bids farewell to us.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
No, crypto currencies are the future even if BTC maybe, maybe, just may be not the final version. I would keep the faith and invest what I could in what I thought the new primary p2p network was.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I'll leave crypto forever if bitcoin dropped to the bottom, it's useless to try another altcoin that in the end will just fall, it will be wasting of time and effort if that happens, that also means that another coin had rise, and then again, after a while it will fall.. If the bitcoin would fall, it means there are flaws that were exploited about cryptocurrencies and that means all the coins would end up like bitcoin...  Smiley

Same here. Bitcoin failure will result for doubt of the investors as the development of bitcoin today that build up years in the making is really hard to achieve back if ever bitcoin will become dead.

Other cryptos will suffer the same but of course because people want some extra income they will still try other cryptos too for profit taking purposes only but eventually it will be fade as time goes by.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
if you believe you can succeed
I don't think that bitcoin can fall but if it does i will just focus on other at-coin
Activity: 672

I would sell all the coins i have if i hear something that can cause a complete fall for bitcoin because it is not possible without a reason, and then i will watch it drop and then i would wait if it starts growing again or not, if it does then i will start buying again and if it does not then i would go to something else.
Activity: 180
Merit: 121
keep earning because i not spend my money, even maybe loss some amount because hold my coins that i get free, but in real i still not loss anything
Activity: 406
I think i would buy more bitcoin because i know after the dump there is the price rise and if that happen i think i will be instant rich because of bitcoin and i will be happy to be rich someday.
Activity: 70
Ofcourse not. I will buy some bitcoin if that happens. Its good investment rather than jumping into other altcoins. Even if you already jumped on altcoins. Theres no guarantee you can earn from that. Bitcoin has tested by many years and i stick with it.
Activity: 882
I doubt another altcoin could beat bitcoin anytime soon, But if it's price at the bottom then I think it would be a great thing to jump on the currency and save some BTC's to use later on.
Considering the current trend, bitcoin would not stay long on it's 'bottom' price and will struggle to go up so it's a wise choice to actually jump in and get a hold of many bitcoins as much as possible just for the sake of profits.

Bitcoin was basically designed to have higher value but based on it's popularity. Popularity is not possible in one day at least one decade must be needed. So, we can expect bitcoin's miracle in nest 2 or 3 years. So, falling to bottom is just imagination.
Activity: 658
If it happens that it falls to the bottom it would also rise again, it's natural process so I wouldn't worry that much. But like everyone else at this situation I would buy as much Bitcoin as I could.
i hope that it is true, it would be really cool if the price falls so i could buy and then sell it for big profit when it comes back to the previous prices
Pages:
Jump to: