Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom, what would you do next? - page 11. (Read 15761 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I wonder if you would jump into another cryptocurrency in case the Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom. Or what else would you do? Would you leave the game completely? Tell me Smiley

Now i am using the other crypto currencies, but it doesn't mean that i left the bitcoin, it is not valid reason. In this time, a lot of crypto currencies already here, and people are using it but still bitcoin has maintain his price. We use the other crypto because we want more earning, and trading help us.   
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
nothing i can do because i can't buy some of it ( i don't have much money ) and maybe keep earning bitcoin
well yeah then just try to earn as much of it as possible and in a longer run you might make some decent money to be honest, thats the best way

Yeah if you don't have money then you can always try to earn it to maximum and there are many ways to earn bitcoins and once you earn descent amount, start trading with it.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
nothing i can do because i can't buy some of it ( i don't have much money ) and maybe keep earning bitcoin
well yeah then just try to earn as much of it as possible and in a longer run you might make some decent money to be honest, thats the best way
Lick me like a lolipop
I doubt another altcoin could beat bitcoin anytime soon, But if it's price at the bottom then I think it would be a great thing to jump on the currency and save some BTC's to use later on.
NOo bitcoin for me bitcoin is the main father of all altcoin where altcoin are depending on bitcoin and bitcoin are in the long run right now where many altcoins are depending to bitcoin to grow but theres a posibility that bitcoin will decrease its price because of altcoin depends on the investors who uses bitcoin or altcoins

Price is rising at a moment so I don't think we have to worry about bitcoin, and may be we will see more higher price in coming days, and if price drops then try to buy as much as possible.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
I doubt another altcoin could beat bitcoin anytime soon, But if it's price at the bottom then I think it would be a great thing to jump on the currency and save some BTC's to use later on.
NOo bitcoin for me bitcoin is the main father of all altcoin where altcoin are depending on bitcoin and bitcoin are in the long run right now where many altcoins are depending to bitcoin to grow but theres a posibility that bitcoin will decrease its price because of altcoin depends on the investors who uses bitcoin or altcoins
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 87
Bitcoin is not volatile like before, when the price would fall to the bottem, people will buy, it seems that 500 usd is the big bottom so far, I can't estimate the future bottom, maybe is 500usd due to btc halving
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
i would just buy a lot of bitcoins then in order to make some decent profit in the future as it would surely bounce back up and make me money

That is right. I think the bitcoin price has reached the bottom now. It will rise a lot in the near future, it just rose 20 dollars in the last few days.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i would just buy a lot of bitcoins then in order to make some decent profit in the future as it would surely bounce back up and make me money
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
I don't think that bitcoin can fall but if it does i will just focus on other at-coin
This would be the best strategy for anyone to undertake if bitcoin was to lose such value. While waiting for it to recover you should be diversifying into other coins.
Activity: 798
If I see the bottom price of bitcoin then I will prefer to hold them till the price doesn't goes higher again as selling at that stage could not be profitable, so its better to wait for the right time.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What would I do next is a big question, probably I would move on next alt coin with promising future. But in this moment all I can see is that bitcoin have a future and other alt coins are here just for making more bitcoins, tell me if I'm wrong.
I don't think bitcoin will ever fall to the bottom, it's just impossible in my mind for something like that to happen. I think bitcoins are here to stay, and all this threads and comments just confirm my thoughts.
I wonder if you would jump into another cryptocurrency in case the Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom. Or what else would you do? Would you leave the game completely? Tell me Smiley

I'm definitely not jumping into another cryptocurrency in that case. If Bitcoin is dead all other cryptos would be dead as well. The good news is this will never happen. After all, there are no natural reasons for this.
Right , all other cryptocurrency price depends directly or indirectly on Bitcoin . Although if the Bitcoin price fall to the bottom , I will try and buy as much as possible because for sure I know that Bitcoin won't die . There are many people who have made business depending on Bitcoin solely and there are uncountable number of people using bitcoin . I don't think Bitcoin will die ever so I would buy more and wait patiently to become rich.

What a strong belief in bitcoin and fighting spirit you had,  which I can see that you are totally correct. Bitcoin won't die ever it just maybe fall the price but it doesn't mean bitcoin will disappear, no its not like that. Just like you I will also buy more of bitcoins.
As per my opinion Bitcoin is one of the biggest invention and revolution of 21 century.

As Bitcoin is also a one of altcoin but is considered as prime or master altcoin.

All other cryptocurrencies(Altcoins) can be evaluated in BTC.

Actually altcoins are subsidiary option for Bitcoins. Which is used for micro transactions.

Now if price of Bitcoin goes down then price of every altcoin also goes down.

I do agreed on this statement of yours. If Bitcoin fall down the price at the bottom, all kinds of altcoins will be affected  because the price value of btc. is down to the lowest peak price. And as the other's always saying they will hold and keep there bitcoin on their wallet addresses. until the price value rise up again.
[/quote

I think depend on the situation, But if ever it really happens the bitcoin price goes down at the bottom. I will still buying more bitcoin and continue to keep it to my wallet and hold until such time come  that bitcoin will rise up again at the right time.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
As per my opinion Bitcoin is one of the biggest invention and revolution of 21 century.

As Bitcoin is also a one of altcoin but is considered as prime or master altcoin.

All other cryptocurrencies(Altcoins) can be evaluated in BTC.

Actually altcoins are subsidiary option for Bitcoins. Which is used for micro transactions.

Now if price of Bitcoin goes down then price of every altcoin also goes down.
Activity: 112
Im still in bitcoin and wait until the price or value will rise or increase again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

In my personal opinion, I do not think that it would fall completely.  Bitcoin is the first and the most well-known crypto currency.  In case there woild be a fall, maybe all altcoins will also fall as bitcoin is their basis I think of their price.  It is like, there are much supporter of bitcoin than any other cryptos out there. 

In case, I think I would just keep my bitcoins in my wallet.  Developers and other people who have invested big time with bitcoin will generally do something for it to come up again.
Activity: 938

I'm definitely not jumping into another cryptocurrency in that case. If Bitcoin is dead all other cryptos would be dead as well. The good news is this will never happen. After all, there are no natural reasons for this.
Right , all other cryptocurrency price depends directly or indirectly on Bitcoin . Although if the Bitcoin price fall to the bottom , I will try and buy as much as possible because for sure I know that Bitcoin won't die . There are many people who have made business depending on Bitcoin solely and there are uncountable number of people using bitcoin . I don't think Bitcoin will die ever so I would buy more and wait patiently to become rich.

Yeah bitcoin involves patience and if you don't have it then you are at wrong place wasting your time and money, if price goes low in future then the best thing is to hold your coins and wait for the price rise.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Pages:
Jump to: