Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin prices remain the same until next year, will it be good for the crypt - page 3. (Read 1727 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
If bitcoin remains the same until next year is not good because what people hoping is that the price will increase. For sure many will be worried if that would be happen. I think what best to do is that think future solution in this kind of problem and always be ready to whatever may happen.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
That would not be too good for the crypto community because currently most projects are failing to list their project on exchanges because of the fact that crypto is very down at the moment and also investors are very few because they would have to spend very much in order to invest into projects. We hope the market rises by the end of this year Smiley

Very many people hope for growth, so this will not happen. People should get out of the crypto market as much as possible, and the price should fall to the maximum to repeat the focus of last year.
Activity: 434
That would not be too good for the crypto community because currently most projects are failing to list their project on exchanges because of the fact that crypto is very down at the moment and also investors are very few because they would have to spend very much in order to invest into projects. We hope the market rises by the end of this year Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
Bitcoin prices are still the same these days and it does not seem like it is moving up. At least not as high as everyone anticipates. If the price remains the same until next year and it stabilize at around $6000, do you think that it will be good for the crypto world or not? Say it does not go down below it, but it also still does not go higher than that, what do you think will be the repercussions to the market?

I think it's a good thing if you are a trader, don't be short where price fluctuations that tend to be small will make you find where the lowest point is to buy and where is the highest point to sell, so there is a positive side for me who is a daily trader.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
Bitcoin prices are still the same these days and it does not seem like it is moving up. At least not as high as everyone anticipates. If the price remains the same until next year and it stabilize at around $6000, do you think that it will be good for the crypto world or not? Say it does not go down below it, but it also still does not go higher than that, what do you think will be the repercussions to the market?
Now many cryptocurrency owners and potential investors are waiting for the rise of the cryptocurrency market in the last months of the year. If such a rise in the cryptocurrency is not in the price, it will greatly disappoint them and the market may still be without any movement for a long time. In general, I think this will negatively affect the entire cryptocurrency. For a positive effect, the market should rise a little bit.
Activity: 434
This is some unreal assumption for bitcoin. It is in constant development, it is sold and bought, there are different events associated with cryptocurrency and bitcoin. Therefore, its price simply can not stand in one place for so long.
Activity: 378
I do not think that it will be very good for bitcoin if the price will stand in one place for a long time. This means that he does not develop in any way and his position in the world does not change. Therefore, I prefer to believe in the expected approaching growth.

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Yes, I also see one plus - if the price does not fall below, it's good. But I think that bitcoin will grow in price in the near future, though not much. But this gradual development is also good.
Activity: 504
no one feels good if the price of bitcoin continues to be the same as now until next year. just look, the price of bitcoin continues to down, the cheaper and harder to go up, how can it look good ?
bitcoin will be good for all if prices rise until next year. Until reached higher price like last year ago.
Activity: 252
I think it is good and bad at a time.Beacuse bad things for those parson who bought bitcoin in last year in high price. If they want to sell there bitcoin now they have to face a big loss, on the other hand in this price is the best time to a new investors .If bitcoin rise its price again i think now investor can invest there money in cryptocurrency.so i wish bitcoin price rise again for the investors and begainer, thank you.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I think it will be a good impact to crypto world because of a period of stability and people wlll not think that bitcoin will be dead so fears and doubt will be gone. For me personally, it is good because I can buy more bitcoins in a low price compare to last year ATH.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
If bitcoin prices remain the same until next year this will concern those who bought bitcoin last year.i think the higher want is, there is a big possiblity that bitcoin's price will soar high.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
Well, I think this is bad to those bitcoin holders but to those who hold altcoins this is not bad since I believe that this will be altcoins time. No matter what happens theres always time to be glad not always bad I believe things will work out again like before that the pump is making people more lively and happy.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Without a doubt, this is a product that is in demand, how long will this demand, I can not know. But can bitcoin be considered as money? With the money we're used to?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
if bitcoin stays stable at a price of around $ 6000, actually this is an opportunity for us to buy it before bullrun comes like the previous year 2017
It will be an additional opportunity for those who are still studying this new system, they've got enough time to learn everything before they really invest their money, many people was losses their money after investing before the year ends last year while the price still at its peak, I guess having a right knowledge will bring more investors to start investigating and analysing how they can take advantage with the system and the usage that can be provided before the massive adoptions and higher demands will happen.
Activity: 256
Bitcoin can be considered a kind of commodity,but not money. In fact, let's say you have a lot of sugar. Goods in demand, as you know, is it possible for you to exchange your sugar for other goods and services, bypassing the sale of it for any currency?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
not too good, it would be better if bitcoin is not stable and continues to rise in price, so a long-term investor like me will get a decent profit
Activity: 167
if bitcoin stays stable at a price of around $ 6000, actually this is an opportunity for us to buy it before bullrun comes like the previous year 2017
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I don't think what will the remaining price of bitcoin in next year. Because this year is a good to focus in bitcoin What will the happening right now and don't do some predictions that will loss your money in imagining predictions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
The December 2017 explosion caused a prolonged stagnation when the regulator entered. Now they go away, after making big profits and causing damage to the value of bitcoin. As a result, not a few investors stay away from bitcoin. To attract investors back into the market, I think this will take longer than previously expected. For the people who want to buy bitcoin, I think a moment like this can be used as the right time to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: