Pages:
Author

Topic: If BTC goes to $1000 or more, what would you do? - page 6. (Read 38410 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
If it ever gets that high ever again I'll cashout everything and be a multi millionaire.

Yeah, but then where does that leave you?  You'll be back to the same old fiat system that (I think) you were trying to get away from the get go.  You'll have to sit on the side lines, while everyone else will be waving bye to you through the windows of the rocket ship Grin
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Louis Vuitton
If it ever gets that high ever again I'll cashout everything and be a multi millionaire.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
very happy  Grin sell bitcoin
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I will sell some amount
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
I think i will hold my Bitcoins  Smiley
Chances are it will go up by way more than $1000. I think it'll be a good long-term investment but I am not sure if i will hold until it gets to the MOON. Smiley
Activity: 126
I am not using BTC. Is it possible to sell them? If I have btc 1000$ I will sell all my btc and will convert in $ if it is possible Cheesy
Activity: 140
I think I will safe a part of the investment in Bitcoin and continue to grow it, and the other part I would invest in some real estate and buy some fiat if there are would be any fiat at that time
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
sell my all BTC  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
it may hit 300 again soon  Grin
Activity: 616
I would be happy  Grin Just check the BTC market prices - may be BTC price will go up  Grin

You sound emotional  Smiley
Activity: 658
I would be happy  Grin Just check the BTC market prices - may be BTC price will go up  Grin
dump it
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Purple Six Recordz
Selling them would be a wise decision.
Activity: 126
I will hold those bitcoins that I have,.
I would eat a hamburger
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
If Bitcoin isn't 10.000 in 10 years it will have failed. The total supply will be almost done by then, which means the price must be proportionally as high the demand, so if the demand is big and the supply is small, the supply must be as big as the demand, and 1000 doesnt compute, at least another figure seems more reasonable. It's pretty simple. Supply and demand, and the supply only gets smaller while the demand raises. 1000 is nothing. We are just physiologically conditioned to think 1000 is some sort of impossible to surpass price unless you look ages in the future.
Sounds optimistic by you, but its price couldnt be higher than US$300 now, although it has been 6 years since first bitcoin was introduced by Satoshi. Yeah its price could reach 1,000 in first 4 years, but after that its price started to decrease even though there are more people using bitcoin. Well atleast we still can enjoy our bitcoin now.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
I would hodl til 10000.
Nice! Keep holding and keep waiting until you get older Cheesy
Bitcoin never will reach to $10000, so i just can say have fun with your time Wink

It seems you are not aware of BTCitcoin spirit and don't know what is it in real, only BTCitcoin has potential to get price over 10k for each even more than that with it's true revolutionary freedom of use concept.
Revolutionary concept doesnt mean bitcoin price could reach $10,000 imo. But if you said it will happens in over 30 years, well the chance is little bigger for that.
If Bitcoin isn't 10.000 in 10 years it will have failed. The total supply will be almost done by then, which means the price must be proportionally as high the demand, so if the demand is big and the supply is small, the supply must be as big as the demand, and 1000 doesnt compute, at least another figure seems more reasonable. It's pretty simple. Supply and demand, and the supply only gets smaller while the demand raises. 1000 is nothing. We are just physiologically conditioned to think 1000 is some sort of impossible to surpass price unless you look ages in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
I would hodl til 10000.
Bitcoin never will reach to $10000, so i just can say have fun with your time Wink

It seems you are not aware of BTCitcoin spirit and don't know what is it in real, only BTCitcoin has potential to get price over 10k for each even more than that with it's true revolutionary freedom of use concept.
Revolutionary concept doesnt mean bitcoin price could reach $10,000 imo. But if you said it will happens in over 30 years, well the chance is little bigger for that.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
maybe i will buy a car  Cool 
hope this will be happen  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I would hodl til 10000.

Pages:
Jump to: