Pages:
Author

Topic: If BTC goes to $1000 or more, what would you do? - page 10. (Read 38410 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 661
I wonder if the question :
When the USD is worth 1 milli bitcoin, what would you do ?
Would beg different responses.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Sell and buy once it corrects.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
HOLDDDDD
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Still, given you *probably* don't have all your networth in bitcoin (if you're sane), a 4-5x increase isn't all that much. Unless you're already extremely rich, in which case your probably more long-term thinking.

I won't do anything at 1k unless it's an obvious pump and dump.

I agree. Maybe many aren't actually thinking the figure through. It just sounds really high.

I doubt there are that many folks on here with more than 100 coins. $100,000 is a very, very nice windfall but it's not going to transform your life in a first ish world country.

it depends actually, if you are someone that does not care about luxury stuff and has already bought his house, then 100k would maintain you for many years....permitted you're not a spendthrift

100 btc is a good target, i'm also aiming at that, i was actually near that but then i sold a bunch of coins because i needed money...
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht

Still, given you *probably* don't have all your networth in bitcoin (if you're sane), a 4-5x increase isn't all that much. Unless you're already extremely rich, in which case your probably more long-term thinking.

I agree. Maybe many aren't actually thinking the figure through. It just sounds really high.

I doubt there are that many folks on here with more than 100 coins. $100,000 is a very, very nice windfall but it's not going to transform your life in a first ish world country.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

If you have enough money that $1k bitcoins will afford you a luxury home, you won't be that excited.

I still can't understand how bad at math some people are. They think that a 4-5x increase will solve all their problems when they probably have less than 10k invested.

The poster might live in Lesotho for all we know. I know sod all about Lesotho but I guess their house prices and definition of luxury might be rather different from your average white devil.
I'm embarassed to say this is the first time I heard of that country. Still, given you *probably* don't have all your networth in bitcoin (if you're sane), a 4-5x increase isn't all that much. Unless you're already extremely rich, in which case your probably more long-term thinking.

legendary
Welt Am Draht

If you have enough money that $1k bitcoins will afford you a luxury home, you won't be that excited.

I still can't understand how bad at math some people are. They think that a 4-5x increase will solve all their problems when they probably have less than 10k invested.

The poster might live in Lesotho for all we know. I know sod all about Lesotho but I guess their house prices and definition of luxury might be rather different from your average white devil.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Is that really possible???

I really don't think so that it would reach near to $1000 in the future and if it happens then that would be the best day of my life and i would sell all my bitcoins and buy a luxury home for me and my family lets hope for the best and believe that day would come soon.

Activity: 533
Merit: 500
Is that really possible???

I really don't think so that it would reach near to $1000 in the future and if it happens then that would be the best day of my life and i would sell all my bitcoins and buy a luxury home for me and my family lets hope for the best and believe that day would come soon.
legendary
Welt Am Draht
I would sell all my btc completely and buy a car  Grin

That could be a move that would haunt you.

If it does get back to that level there'll have to be some very good reasons why and they're already slowly arriving by the day. It could just be the start of something properly big.

Just as it's daffy to go all in, there's an equal opportunity for regret if you're all out.
Activity: 404
Merit: 251
I would sell all my btc completely and buy a car  Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Do nothing and patient, because i believe the price of bitcoin can be much much more than $1000.

If you just do nothing you wont get much more profit till that time. Because the mainstream of bitcoin is depends on us. If more people buying bitcoin then the price is going to $1000 or even more because everyone wants to get profit so you need to do something at least persuade them to using bitcoin as their payment method

That's true you can't accept bitcoin to reach $1000 without the acceptance and adoption across the globe. When the the mainstream will go high then the prices will also go high. Still many people are now aware of bitcoins so once the mass adoption increases the prices will reach to a new level.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
I will just watching Cool because I don't have so much Bitcoin. Even if I sell it, it will still be just a small amount of money Sad

You can start earning it from now and until that time you already got enough bitcoin to sell so you will get some profit. You can collecting it by do trading, gambling (which I dont recommend) but if you feel lucky you can do it and do signature campaign because they will pay a lot

Are you don't understand what am I doing right now? Cheesy I'm in the process of collecting Bitcoin right now Wink

How am I suppose to know what are you gonna do to your bitcoin? I just suggesting you to keep it for now dont do anything that can cause you lose all your bitcoin like gambling or doing ponzi or others like that so you will get more profit when the price is $1000
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
I will just watching Cool because I don't have so much Bitcoin. Even if I sell it, it will still be just a small amount of money Sad

You can start earning it from now and until that time you already got enough bitcoin to sell so you will get some profit. You can collecting it by do trading, gambling (which I dont recommend) but if you feel lucky you can do it and do signature campaign because they will pay a lot

Are you don't understand what am I doing right now? Cheesy I'm in the process of collecting Bitcoin right now Wink
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Do nothing and patient, because i believe the price of bitcoin can be much much more than $1000.

If you just do nothing you wont get much more profit till that time. Because the mainstream of bitcoin is depends on us. If more people buying bitcoin then the price is going to $1000 or even more because everyone wants to get profit so you need to do something at least persuade them to using bitcoin as their payment method
Activity: 714
Merit: 661
I will re-buy some of the euro I originally sold.

But I will not buy lots of euro, because one should never invest more than he can afford to loose.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★
I would sell the half of my bitcoins and hold the half, after selling it. I'll buy a plane ticket to Las Vegas and enjoy a one life time opportunity.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
I would sell and wait for it to go back down  Wink... Last time when it was $1k+ I've waited to go up to $2k and it was a bad decision.
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
If bitcoin reaches $1000 or more I would prefer to sell a part of my bitcoins and earn the profit and keep the rest with me for the future and if in future the prices goes down i would prefer to buy again and watch the market closely and sell it again at the right time.

Yup selling it at a right time is important rather then getting greedy and wait for more price hike so it would be a wise decision to sell it off at a right price and gain profits out of it and buy it in near future when the prices lowers down and just follow this process
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
If bitcoin reaches $1000 or more I would prefer to sell a part of my bitcoins and earn the profit and keep the rest with me for the future and if in future the prices goes down i would prefer to buy again and watch the market closely and sell it again at the right time.
Pages:
Jump to: