Pages:
Author

Topic: If BTC goes to $1000 or more, what would you do? - page 8. (Read 38410 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
Let's be honest... most people are waiting for the $1000 again, and I guess it's not impossible... but when it reaches those levels, people would start selling based on the

previous turning point and the price would decline drastically.

Not necessarily! It just depends how violent might the new wave be. Imagine if we would have influx of 10 million new users in a short period of time. If this was to happen, I assume that the price would just soar over this $1000 point. Yes, there would be a little drop but the people would keep buying and pushing the price up. Then when the price would hit $1,100 and $1,200 people that were ready to go out would start thinking, OK but how high is this gonna go, I might hold a bit longer and make more profits!

At least I wish that it happens like this! Smiley

The angle I am coming from is that the previous bubble was due to a fake Willy bot doing it's thing... nobody knew this at the time, and everyone just jumped into the feeding

frenzy. This time around, a lot of people would expect the same scenario to play out again, and they would see the $1000 mark as the selling point. If this price increase run

with real demand, you might see some major hodling pass that marker.  Wink So yea... you probably right...  Grin

When it comes to trading and prices nobody really knows anything. We are just speculating! Smiley You might be as well right about the Willy bot, even this is a speculation. I did write above that I hope it goes this way, but that's still just a hope! Smiley

The best thing is to hold and to hold tight. You choose your picks and you live with them in a long run.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
Let's be honest... most people are waiting for the $1000 again, and I guess it's not impossible... but when it reaches those levels, people would start selling based on the

Not necessarily! It just depends how violent might the new wave be. Imagine if we would have influx of 10 million new users in a short period of time. If this was to happen, I assume that the price would just soar over this $1000 point. Yes, there would be a little drop but the people would keep buying and pushing the price up. Then when the price would hit $1,100 and $1,200 people that were ready to go out would start thinking, OK but how high is this gonna go, I might hold a bit longer and make more profits!

The angle I am coming from is that the previous bubble was due to a fake Willy bot doing it's thing... nobody knew this at the time, and everyone just jumped into the feeding

frenzy. This time around, a lot of people would expect the same scenario to play out again, and they would see the $1000 mark as the selling point. If this price increase run

with real demand, you might see some major hodling pass that marker.  Wink So yea... you probably right...  Grin
legendary
Activity: 812
If we break new ATHs i'd buy more bitcoin because we are going to $5k-$10k next up Grin
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
if the price rises as high as $1000 i think i am going to spend some my btc on something and i hold the rest. I'm sure it'll be there again, though it may take some time.
Activity: 980
Merit: 508
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

If BTC goes to $1000 or more, what would you do?

1) Buy gold!

2) Look for a good investment in the BTC community

3) Very possibly hoard the rest

It depends on how much bitcoin I have in possession at that time. If I have say 50 or above,I will spend or sell 20% of it and hoard the rest for future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
i would sell all my bitcoins i have as i would be afraid to hold it for more
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I would do nothing but wait for Bitcoin to reach the next station of 10k$ each bitcoin and if that happens this mean it will reach even to 100k$ each Bitcoin.I always hold just 1 Bitcoin and always will do because that don't make any effect on me to see where it will reach in the end.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
There would be such a selling frenzy it wouldn't stay there for long.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
I am with the people who would hold on to it even longer. The way I look at it, if it gets to $1,000 again, it is headed higher. Perhaps I would be willing to let some go at around $2k to get back my original investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BTC > etc

even if for some reason I was really in need for money at the time, I'd still dump my other investments first
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Time is the one thing you can't run from
I'd sell 1 coin and have a great night out safe in the knowledge it cost me very little all those years ago!
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1132
I will do nothing. I will wait that bitcoin go 10 000 us dollar or more and then will spend those for big things like pay college of my daughters or buy a new home. The problem is if bitcoin will not go 10 000 us dollar. What I will do in that case? This is to find....

If you wait for the course $ 10k and not personally do anything for it, then Bitcoin never be worth $ 10k. For myself, I made it a rule every day to make small steps to a greater spread of Bitcoins in the world. More information about the use of Bitcoins and more - the higher the price. If just a few hundred enthusiasts will follow this rule and will not wait for the actions of others, much has changed.

You can compare the situation with the spread of Linux on the desktop. Excellent operating system free of viruses, but enthusiasts do nothing for wider dissemination. While there is no action - no result.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!

Activity: 322
Merit: 195
BTC-ПОЭТ
I will sell a part of bitcoins. It's a good price.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074

previous turning point and the price would decline drastically. I will have tripled my investment by then and it would be quite tempting not to sell. To have some peace of mind,

I would most probably sell some coins, to ROI on my initial purchase price and then wait for the jump to $10 000 or $100 000 to be able to say that I did not miss out on the

big bubble, if and when it happens.  Roll Eyes   
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
I will sell only 10% of my total coins. And I will wait for 10k price to sell my another 10%. This is my strategy by keeping my bitcoins for my next 3 generation grand people.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
I will sell all and buy a car. Shocked
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
i will sell depend on the amount i have on that time..
but i will sell probably atleast 30% - 70% ..
and wait until it go down again or invest in diffirent project ..
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Pages:
Jump to: