Pages:
Author

Topic: If BTC goes to $1000 or more, what would you do? - page 9. (Read 38410 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
i would to sell all of my bitcoin as soon as posible
and build my business with them,
iam waiting btc goes to $1000

Wait 1 year or 2.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
I will do nothing. I will wait that bitcoin go 10 000 us dollar or more and then will spend those for big things like pay college of my daughters or buy a new home. The problem is if bitcoin will not go 10 000 us dollar. What I will do in that case? This is to find....
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I'll sell all of them! And invest altcoin!!!  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
One thing I will most definitely do if we do hit $1,000 is kick my own backside for not acquiring more while I could.
legendary
Activity: 1020
I will sell some BTCs. Grin

I think it will go above $1000 and beyond. Probably not this year I think we'll only see 3 digit figures in 2015, but it will recover.
Activity: 364
If BTC goes to $1000, I would sell half of my bitcoin in that time and withdraw them to FIAT and use them for my business capital or to buy house ( if i can ) After that I start to invest half of my bitcoin into trusted mining company, for long term investment.
Activity: 252
Just as you I will try some of the BTC Community invest, but I will also redeem some bitcoin to FIAT just for create small businesses which can be seen by the eye   Wink
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
More stuff will come.
I'am always selling btc from time to time. but if it reach 1k I might just have a good time  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
It would depend on how much I will need money. Probably would sell and cut some amount from my mortgage payments.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
If Bitcoin goes to $1000 dollars i'll sell all of my stack and wait to go down again and get some more bitcoin to sell it at $10 000 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
I'd buy some then. And when it came back down, I'd sell for a loss. I wouldn't like it. But that's about the way most of us do it, isn't it?

Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
i would to sell all of my bitcoin as soon as posible
and build my business with them,
iam waiting btc goes to $1000
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
kinda feel like getting to $1000 would take 2/3 years, but i would cash out what i have now and enjoy a holiday haha
legendary
Activity: 896
It may reach that price next year when the halving block reward happens , and when/if that happens I will probably sell them because I don't have that much to care about , it's not like I will have a fortune , but maybe if I get more bitcoins till that time ... I may consider investing them or keep holding . depends

can't see the bitcoin price hit $1000 next year. maybe in 2018 or 2019. this thread is more realistic than the other saying what we would do if the price is 1 million. with the price being just $1000 i will probably buy something with bitcoin and sell probably 25% to cash out.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
It may reach that price next year when the halving block reward happens , and when/if that happens I will probably sell them because I don't have that much to care about , it's not like I will have a fortune , but maybe if I get more bitcoins till that time ... I may consider investing them or keep holding . depends

If I were you I would sell 50% of them and hold the other amount, and when you do hold them I would hedge 50% of that amount into a reputable altcoin to try and earn sims more profit while it still has room to grow. Just a thought Smiley
Activity: 350
"BTC rises to $1000" is still a dream under processing  Grin...but who can see the future??? no one know it ...

i will invest it and make bitcoins grow more in that way i will wish to do when it rises to that $1000
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Activity: 784
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
Hold until it gets to 10K.

How about: Hold until fiat scrip is reduced to only having value as a collectible item?
Activity: 856
Hold until it gets to 10K.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I am much of a saving money kind of a person.
I would rather save the money in my bank.
or I would spend it lavishly on myself and friends.
Pages:
Jump to: