Pages:
Author

Topic: If BTC goes to $1000 or more, what would you do? - page 7. (Read 38410 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
I would hodl til 10000.
Nice! Keep holding and keep waiting until you get older Cheesy
Bitcoin never will reach to $10000, so i just can say have fun with your time Wink

Disagree with you. Never say never. Who knows it's reach $1000 tonight and become $10000 in the next day?
No one know, but it's unrealistic.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
we'll be rich motherfuckers!! ill be buying my bugatti veryron if it reaches that again
Activity: 500
Merit: 500
If bitcoin goes back to 1000 I will sell half and keep half. That's always been the plan. I can't see it going back to 1000 any time soon though. Maybe in a couple of years time.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
I would hodl til 10000.
Nice! Keep holding and keep waiting until you get older Cheesy
Bitcoin never will reach to $10000, so i just can say have fun with your time Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I would hodl til 10000.
when it hit $1000 maybe you need to wait up to 10 years or more before it goes to $10000

impossible.
if it reaches $1,000 should be sold because it's now $10 ride alone is a fantastic price
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Nothing really, if bitcoin hit $1000 it would't make rich at all. So I would hold my bitcoin until btc hit $100000 or 1mil, then I would probably cashout.

But what would you cash out to? I mean if btc were to get to that value, something bad is probably
happening to the dollar or other fiat currencies in regards to crypto. I would imagine if I had a lot of btc but the time it reaches 5-10 K per coin, I would just bulk buy gold or diamonds... The most reliable, valuable, physically mined elements people will always value at a high price point.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

I started into the BTC world after BTC had backed off its all time highs (over $1000), I started slowly buying at around $700 and having been buying more on the way down.  For the moment I have no plans to spend them.

That would change if BTC goes back up to $1000 or even above its earlier all-time highs.  I will mention below what I will likely do further below, but here is a chance to tell people WHAT you would do with some or all of your BTC if we have a BIG price rise within, say, the next year or two:

If BTC goes to $1000 or more, what would you do?

1) Buy gold!

2) Look for a good investment in the BTC community

3) Very possibly hoard the rest

if bitcoin will reach $1000 , i will still hold my bitcoins cause who knows, the price may pump out more after that Tongue

I mostly will sold all out since as we can see that we need quite long time to achieve highest value for bitcoin

if the price rises as high as $1000 i think i am going to spend some my btc on something and i hold the rest. I'm sure it'll be there again, though it may take some time.

just sold it all my friend, trust me
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

I started into the BTC world after BTC had backed off its all time highs (over $1000), I started slowly buying at around $700 and having been buying more on the way down.  For the moment I have no plans to spend them.

That would change if BTC goes back up to $1000 or even above its earlier all-time highs.  I will mention below what I will likely do further below, but here is a chance to tell people WHAT you would do with some or all of your BTC if we have a BIG price rise within, say, the next year or two:

If BTC goes to $1000 or more, what would you do?

1) Buy gold!

2) Look for a good investment in the BTC community

3) Very possibly hoard the rest

if bitcoin will reach $1000 , i will still hold my bitcoins cause who knows, the price may pump out more after that Tongue
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
I would surely buy some useful thing for everyday use Grin
Activity: 728
IF BTC goes to 1000$ I will not sell my BTCitcoin's and would sure wait for the price to hit at least 10000$.I am not in hurry to sell as it is life time chance to fulfill my dreams which is possible only with the help of BTCitcoin.
Activity: 658
I would sale my BTC, I think  Wink In short term I do not think BTC can go to 1200 USD  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
I would sell all the coins i hold. although a thousand dollars wont be seen for many years to come.
Activity: 53
Wait until the price still growing. It would be difficult don't sell, it would be a battle against greed.
But that's my decision, not sell. The problem is... I don't have any bitcoin xD
Activity: 756
if btc actually went to $1000, i wouldn't sell em. instead use a bit of the money to promote them and get more people interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Nothing really, if bitcoin hit $1000 it would't make rich at all. So I would hold my bitcoin until btc hit $100000 or 1mil, then I would probably cashout.
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
I would hodl til 10000.
when it hit $1000 maybe you need to wait up to 10 years or more before it goes to $10000
Activity: 1
I cant ever see it getting to that amount again the bitcoin system has been damaged a little too much this time and is being destroyed by its own deverlopers. I just wish satoshi would be able to come back and give some insight on the issue which has torned the community apart.

if it did get to that though I would be partying for 7 days straight and buy every single member a pint because i would be able to afford that
Activity: 33
I would hodl til 10000.
Activity: 392
i will sell half of my btc Smiley))
Activity: 10
I will just go to a marketplace to sell them immediately.
Profit $$$$$  Grin Grin Grin Grin
And will do some giveaway in $$$ and party all day.
Pages:
Jump to: