Pages:
Author

Topic: If Cryptos are the future why are we in the RED? - page 8. (Read 1727 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
If there was constant growth, then it would be a real bubble and eventually it would burst. And so everything is normal, the volatility of the cryptocurrency is high, a good sign and hope for the future)
copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
The market swings over time, right now we are entering a bull run for Bitcoin. Hopefully altcoins can piggy back bitcoin's rise to raise value over the entire market.
Activity: 34
This has dependably been in the historical backdrop of the digital currency, you can not stress over the way that it will fall lower than it used to be, yet without flaw presently it's not worth underlining that it will fall lower, unpredictable further, in light of the fact that the pulled in and intrigued individuals in crypto are a lot of progresses toward becoming.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
Red market or green market is just a trend direction! There is no eternal growth and eternal fall. This is the essence of the market that earn only able people who are able to wait and endure.
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Why?

Even the traditional stock market experience red days but not worst as we experience in cryptocurrency market. Well if you know how the market really works you will gonna find out that its just a normal in cryptoworld because of its volatility. Many investors are happy seeing the market in red days because probably they will hoard/buy coins for a very cheap price in order to take the advantage sooner if the market went up again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The correction is actually a good thing, this means that the popularity of the coin is increasing as many believe in the future market value when that increases and people hold a coin instead of exchanging it the market has an unrealistic evaluation
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
I can not understand what is happening in the market because the dump was not very expected. I think that the crypt is now in the most dangerous situation all the time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The fiat markets often face the correction due to different events like trading wars. The crypto currencies market is a new one, yet less stable, which takes us to red color as well, it is not a surprise.
Activity: 115
I think the Bloodbath we are experiencing now is only but a correction in the market, and I think it is something that needs to happen at least once in a while, to keep the market in check. I can be wrong, but I do not think that they can be a constant green in the market without no reds. So the reds we are experiencing now is not the end of crypto, but the beginning of a new phase.
Activity: 79
Cryptocurrencies at the moment represent more of a subject of trade on exchanges than the future of mankind. Also, many people do not trust cryptocurrencies yet, but in the future the situation will certainly change for the better.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
The markets never flow in one direction permanently so even in the best markets there are breather periods for the market to reset.  I don't think its that bad that we had a pull back from that run we had last year.  That was insanity.  Nothing can grow at that pace.
Activity: 50
Why?
The colors that i always see and i think there are only two of them, they are green and red. They are part of the cycle and they will always be here. Volatility is the main characteristic of cryptocurrencies and you have to play along with it.
Activity: 420
Whales want to buy up all the Crypto-currency to be market monopolies.

Buy a cryptocurrency and do not sell it! In five years you will see that you have made the right decision
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
If everything were so simple, then absolutely everyone would be engaged in the crypt. I think that you should not rely on constant luck.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
It is normal to experience correction and bull market in investment markets. It doesn’t mean that the investment has no future. Crypto is growing and fuds and regulations are unavoidable.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Because it gives chance for those late buyers to buy it at lower price. Take it as an advantage and not a a reason to quit cryptocurrencies. Investments takes time so don't be cocky on getting a great money if you want a short-term investment. We can't tell the price of those but if you find a good coin that has a potential to bloom then you are lucky one.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
do not worry about the ever-present decline in market prices, as rising and falling market prices are normal. crypto will still have the potential for the future, if we are not affected by the negative news that always appears trading activity will be stable and able to drive the growth of this technological progress
Activity: 602
Well oriented people in cryptocurreny do not worry in situation like this which you may say market is in red because as we are expected that market will always bouncing back from dumping. To the extent that it is normal so don't need to be panic.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Cryptos is the future because people are greedy, they simply want it to become expensive so they can earn a fortune from it. Having a future doesn't mean it must has monetary value, current monetary value in every cryptocurrencies are speculated anyway.
Activity: 365
Cryptos are the future and there is not a single percent of doubt about that. But the problem is Fiat, with crypto as the future, the Fiat will become useless and the empires that are ruling the world on the basis of petrodollar will fall flat and that is the problem. Basically what is happening is that the cryptos are threatening the power of governments and they are now resisting with everything they have.
Pages:
Jump to: