Pages:
Author

Topic: If Cryptos are the future why are we in the RED? - page 7. (Read 1727 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 3
Having red is more or less like adjusting the market. Also, the green and red that come in place in the crypto space, makes it interesting. Crypto is not ponzi, so we should expect some uptrends and downtrends.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
That something is the future or gas a future does not mean it will not have any set back. Also, whatever will be good will have some challenges. We should not expect green at all times. The fluctuation in the price of a coin in the market gives it its real worth.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
It is a common thing for the cryptocurrency market to have it's ups and downs, especially now that they aren't even a mainstream system, but I think once we get there it could get way more stable.
Activity: 210
Alphateca.com
we know that the price of crypto is unstable, sometimes up and sometimes also down. we must be able to read the market so as not to get a big loss. besides that, we also should be able to manage our crypto asset well so we can get the profit. the most important thing is that we must be more careful and patient.
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
red is new black Smiley)

but if you ask this way then id say the future is not here yet. i'll come to you. eventually
Activity: 127
Do you think that the crypto currency market should constantly grow? This does not happen. In any price growth there will always be periods where the price will fall slightly. Have patience and wait for a new wave of growth.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
Now their use is not so wide and real like it will be in the next 10 years maybe?! I think that nothing could ever only raise and not fall, it's still big progress when you look at prices 2 years ago, they raise, but in the long term. That's how you have to look at it.
Activity: 168
Why?

this is like a law of the market, if there is an increase there will be a decline. it will not be possible the price will always go up and it is not possible also the price will forever go down. You do not have to worry about that, you just have to wait, be patient.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
It means that Crypto mass acceptance will happen in the future with market regulation, involvement of financial sector etc.
Until that the market will go up and down, depending on the news and  actual demand and supply.
Activity: 308
Maybe it is only a normal adjustment that sometimes cryptocurrency coin comes to lower level of price status and mostly people says that it is a red status of price, but we all know that price of cryptocurrency somtimes down but it will surely rise again and reach up to the green level of price status.

It's a bloody market but I'm sure it will go back to green and some participants take it as an opportunity to purchase low value coins for the preparation in the future investment,as they always said in any crisis there is always an opportunity.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
I really think that the future is for cryptocurrencies and blockchain. But there is no eternal growth, and this is a normal correction after bitcoin reached a price of 20,000. We have new heights and new corrections ahead of us. I also think that we are ahead of those people who do not want or can not understand the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
It is quite normal that the crypto market is sometimes green and sometimes red, and that is not unusual. A market that is always rising is not healthy.
Activity: 336
We can see the current market is RED due to too much negative news in recent times. The simultaneous selling of cryptos led to the exchange rate of the entire market fell rapidly and no signs of recovery. But I hope at the end of 2018, the exchange rate of the whole market will quickly recover.
Activity: 41
Crypto is a piece of the market.It is usualfor it to experience these things. Changes in digital currency in typical because of the request thingy. Try not to close yet in light of the fact that bermonths are quick drawing closer and I trust that it will make the crypto pumps to the moon. Simply hold and pause. Individuals who hold up have a tendency to be effective individual.
Activity: 41
quiet down, this is a characteristic thing in the event that you need to see the market become sound, bitcoin and blockhain innovation is a progressive innovation for what's to come
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
Since crypto created and tradeable in the market, the price according to supply and demand, and currently the price going down because low demand , and there some factor that make this, like bad news and regulation. But in the long run, crypto and blockchain technology has better futures because give more advantages to the many company to increase their product and service.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Red is not enough proof that crypto have no future,Crypto is big revolution in this era and it will hit on peak.Ups and down are part of market so face the situation with patience,If market falls never panic just calm and buy more in cheaper price and hold for moment till meet the maximum profit. Crypto have bright future and will grow more due to course of time.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
Crypto currency market is an investment market for many people and a investment market never goes up all the time .If it goes everyone in this world would be a millionaire .This market is as voletile as any other market and it's absolutely normal.Thereare people who invest in this market and there are also many investment farm they are also invest in this market.People want there money as liquid so they invest and same as they withdrawal.So market goes down .But it's not the same .You think ,let take last week one coin priced 1$ ,two weeks later same coin priced at 3$ now it's green one week later it's back to 2.70$.now when you saw last week profit it's saying 10% loss but is it true? Still people who invested in crypto one year or 1.5 year back they still got profit.in red market.so it's working like that way.Just think about it.Dont manipulate by others.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Nothing can move in one direction only. This dips and corrections are helping the whole crypto market. Yes crypto is going to be very important part of the future, but doesn't mean that it is going to be easy to break the ice.
Activity: 153
It goes green because a large of people investing in it are newcomers and excited to be part of the future. But what they don’t know at the time is that they are not ready at all for any downward trend, the smallest it could be. That said, they just run away as soon as they can because “it was not in thei plan”. That reaction just happen to create a snowball effect and here we come : a bearish / red “coloured market.
Pages:
Jump to: