Pages:
Author

Topic: If Cryptos are the future why are we in the RED? - page 3. (Read 1727 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Why?

before we get something we want, we must go through some difficulties first. everything can't be instant, so does crypto. before crypto deserves to be the future, now crypto is getting an exam, namely the red market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I think this market will grow, just last year there was a big increase and now the market is correcting, I believe that coins and good projects will show growth in the future
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Why?

Because those who have entered a few years ago have made profits, and started selling. So I think we have to be more patient, because maybe we who are entering at this time might benefit in the next few years. So stay optimistic because the market will not give profits at the same time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The market of crypto currency has always been very volatile, and what is happening now is a normal process, I believe. The market will change its vector, and we will all start to enjoy the coin rate again
Activity: 194
Why?

This is a very good question to ask actually. For instance, ETH price is currently below $200 for the first time in recent times, so many other coins are almost back or below their ICO price. But let's all continue to think positively that the market will bounce back. Maybe the market is being manipulated for some persons to buy at a dipper dip like what we already have.
Activity: 98
Why?

Because this is normal. Each increase will be corrected, because the market has a limit. And a large increase will be corrected with a large number.
And the long term is not only from the beginning of the year to the present, maybe it can be for years to come.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

The reason is that not enough of us believe in it at the moment. When the demand will be higher
on the market than the supply then the price will rise again. It is a long story and patience is the key.
Activity: 280
That is a cycle in cryptocurrency, when there is green there must be red.
If you are patient, all of them will be green again. and don't be greedy in trading on cryptocurrency.

Keep spirit friends!!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Yes cryptocurrency will rule over the world why because with the help of it thing's will be fast and safe there will be a lot of changes. But we are in Red market why because people are still afraid of crypto or the have not yet understand what crypto are all about.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Why?

There is dynamics of price determination in the cryptocurrency market, cryptocurrency price is a functionality of demand and supply curves, whether red or green is not constant variable,the market will always recover .
Activity: 53
Every crypto stakeholder should understand the rudiments in crypto trading....
Market psychology allows for redressing and adjustments in the market, so no crypto trader or investor should always expect green in the market.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
Why?
It is okay for any market to have the stages of growth and correction. If to talk about cryptocurrency market, it is on the second stage at the moment, but you should not worry about it because correction is necessary to attract the new investort to the market. I am sure we will see a good growth in the nearest future.
Activity: 131
Because the market is not regulated by anyone, I certainly do not want to say that you need to put the state in cryptocurrency, but see for yourself how many scams in the market and no one likes it, and do in fact nobody can, that's the honest investors and suffering, many simply leave the market.
Activity: 126
Why?

yes maybe this is the scenario for cryptocurrency, crypto was created to experience the red market first before experiencing an increase in the future. so now crypto might be being tested, feasible or not used as a future for many people. and we are also being tested, how strong we can survive in crypto.
Activity: 224
Why?

Price correction follows when too much high appreciation. As of the moment this is the best chance to buy when market bleeds and wait for the next bullish market. Just so you wait when ETF approved by SEC and market will turn green again.
Activity: 65
It is a market system. and I think this sort of thing not market crypto only. We have to understand the concept of market moving crypto very quickly. If we already know we can invest with calm and do not panic if the market seeing red.
Activity: 151
we know that the crypto prices are not stable. sometimes rise and down. I think that is a natural thing, but if it continues, then it will cause the big losses. certainly, when the market price was down, it would be better if we hold the coins that we have until the price rise again. if we sell it with the cheap price, it will make us get a big loss.
Activity: 140
https://eloncity.io/
Well you might be right in one part but you need to note and considered that crypto currency on its own its volatile and prices is  bound to change at any times, that why  its called crypto, it's still the future currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Come on, this is very important in Cryptocurrency, being Red is the most awaited moment by traders to invest with. This is how Cryptocurrency work, you gain when you are willing to wait. Waitingt o dump and waiting to pump. This is just a wonderful moment, Cryptocurrency will gonna be alive again and again by millions of people loved to invest on it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
If you like your dreams and dreams then a bad dream, do you have to blame the dream?
We just take the positive if the cryptocurrency is RED, so when we can buy more tokens and coins.
Pages:
Jump to: