Pages:
Author

Topic: If Cryptos are the future why are we in the RED? - page 4. (Read 1727 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
The situation in the market is not encouraging, but we know that the trend will change, as the market of crypto-currencies is volatile. Also do not forget that not all depends on the prices in the market, because there are many useful projects, and existing projects are developing. That's why I think that crypto-currencies will really bring many advantages.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Why?
All cyclical, it is natural that the market that brought superprofits will go into recoil.I think the next wave is coming soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Why?
in my opinion it is connected with the factbthat ecery sphere has some issues it has to deal with but i believe taht cryptocurrency is the future
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
Well, think for yourself, who among those people who today has the opportunity to buy for example some kind of city, which of them will just take it and surrender? Have you thought about this? I think that it is for this reason that we are braking in the red zone today.

Andn being in red for months is insignificant if you're talking about the future. It's not by far a basis of how the crypto world will fare years from this bear trend. You don't expect an all green market if you're looking at the long term right?
Cryptocurrency still not acceptable by governments laws in where other people not already knowing more about this technology, where in red due to it's uncontrolled market and decentralized in worldwide but I believe there will be more potential due to it's benefits and has a potential to grow it's prices in no limitation.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well, think for yourself, who among those people who today has the opportunity to buy for example some kind of city, which of them will just take it and surrender? Have you thought about this? I think that it is for this reason that we are braking in the red zone today.

Andn being in red for months is insignificant if you're talking about the future. It's not by far a basis of how the crypto world will fare years from this bear trend. You don't expect an all green market if you're looking at the long term right?
Activity: 490
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
There are so many factors that crypto matket are in red today. some are because of the decrease of demands and increase of supply. Crypto currency are so volatile that can be affected by some factors and that can make it turn into red. But in the future we can make more money with it if we only learn to wait and hold.
I believe that the market of Cryptocurrency was not well established since it is not yet accepted by the whole society and it is still in a process of acceptance of the government. However it may seems that it would take too long to be well established but I am very much positive that the market will soon get in green bar again.
Activity: 294
There are so many factors that crypto matket are in red today. some are because of the decrease of demands and increase of supply. Crypto currency are so volatile that can be affected by some factors and that can make it turn into red. But in the future we can make more money with it if we only learn to wait and hold.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Well, a correction was long due. Marcet risen quite a bit for the last few months. Maybe summertime is also having an impact. Not to mention the fact that the whole market is bearish again.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Crypto is going through hard times. Interest in investment has decreased. But one thing is clear - the crypto market will be saturated in the near future and recover.
Activity: 170
this is a journey where we have to know if we are above we will have a story below like this ..
so it's good to take this trip to teach that all there are instant ones to become number one ...
Activity: 90
Despite the reds that are on the street of cryptocurrency, I think that this isn't the end of the industry.. It might be a temporary setback, but I think that the market would bounce back soon. This is not the end yet. Rather, it is the beginning of a new phase, best believe. Let's just  be patient and wait to see what's going to happen next.
Activity: 140
A market can never move in one direction. When there are buy you find also sell. So lets wait sometimes and you will find a movement up also.
Activity: 203
According to so may, even some experts, it is believed that a correction is ongoing in the market, that is needed for the good of the market. Others think the reds are as a result of the underground work of whales. Whatever it really is, I don't think that it changes what cryptocurrency has for us in the near future. We just have to be patient and see it work its wonders.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
The reason why the market is red is because there are many participants who panic too quickly and they start to sell at once
Now the main thing is not to panic and focus on what kind of coins you can keep, and what better to sell at all
Activity: 89
Why?

when it will be the future, of course it must be resilient, yes crypto is being tested for now. whether crypto deserves to be the future or not, if crypto can get through this situation and can survive, then crypto is indeed worthy of our future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
This is the law in the economy and graphs. at the big rise as 2017 necessarily follows falling as 2018. Wait, there will soon be PUMP!
Activity: 364
Why?
It is not that easy to explain the situation on the market but there is many things that cost discouragement among investors so they are ceasing that amount of money did they put in.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
we all know that crypto is volatile,so it is expected to have situations like we are having it now,but surely there will be green future irrespective of the regulations the world is implementing.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
Why?
Simply because it's a part before you get successful. You need to experience hardships first before you can attain great rewards. We are in red at the moment because crypto is still adjusting since it is not yet legal all over the world. The investors are not that many yet so we cannot expect too much yet, let us just wait till crypto gets real successful in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: