Pages:
Author

Topic: If Cryptos are the future why are we in the RED? - page 6. (Read 1727 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
In my opinion, It's time the Crypto market is cleaning up. If the alts don't have enough potential, it will be eliminate from the market. We need a strong Crypto community that can survive and get approval in the future. In another hand, Crypto now not basis use into real life like a currency and some country is still banned it. But for what cryptos are archived for a while, i hope it would be a new future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
You entered when we were red ! we were green in previous year and many coins pumped huge including bitcoin . this year we faced dump and still in recovery stage . time will not be same always , there will be green on red market always . if you entered in red market then good for you bcoz you will pick coins at cheaper price and then just wait for green days again .
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
Like others market like stocks market and forex market, crypto market have fluctuation too and its very normal in any market. Cryptocurrency market right now not in good condition because many negative news around and many investor panic with that news. But I am believe cryptocurrency market is future market and will be growing bigger
Activity: 29
Why?
Have you heard about ups and downs? waves? life cycle? or any physical phenomenon or anything which involves variations? Its just that!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Why?
And here cryptography and cryptocurrencies ? In the red is now the cryptocurrency market.The technology continues to be successfully implemented.
Activity: 202
Fluctuations in the market is the market life. You need to have patience, and wait for everything to stabilize for earnings . Now just wait and buy coins at a good price
Activity: 191
Since the crypto currency is volitile, it is therefore red. It does not mean to say that our future will soon see its price increase and it will not fall. It's not the same as the TBC scam coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
Becose many peoples think only about money dont build somthing new and other half speculate on prices,scam icos creation.I think if peoples dont scam each other and use all knowledge of blockchain to integrate in real life for improving our living, somthing new would be created 100%.....
Activity: 140
Why?

Definitely, crypto is the future. We are in the red today because that's the nature of the market. Nothing is meant to be forever, prices changes alongside the Demand and supply. I pray that the whole World adopts cryptocurrency,Especially the GOVT.
Activity: 109
Thats market life. We once bought when it was red and sold when it became green. It will happen again and again. There's no need to worry, only strong people will make benefits here. Like someone said one day, it's time to buy more when there is blood in the streets.
Activity: 322
because the market is cyclical. I personally believe in the future of the cryptocurrency. I think that in a few years the cryptocurrency will indeed be introduced into people's lives and different technologies, thanks to this will make a big step forward. I think everything is just ahead.
Activity: 294
Market fluctuations from green to red and back - this is quite common . This period you just need to go through and just buy, while there is time and the possibility of low prices
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
You can't judge with the current market condition. The crypto market is generally red now and we are all in the red day. Therefore crypto is still the future no matter the current market condition.
Activity: 349
Why?

To answer your question, I will remind you of the dotcom bubble (1995-2001), it is similar to the situation of cryptocurrency today, the computer technology is "our future", but the bubble still bursts. Remember, this is the market, nothing grows forever.
Activity: 52
it is very difficult to answer this question, but my approach is cryptocurrency, which is still in the development stage, and this thing is quite normal, most people look at it right now as an investment vehicle, and a new technology, but we will soon get a position where legitimate cryptocurrencies are profitable.
Activity: 23
Because this is the present
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
It is because larger investitors than bookmakers control the market. This phase is bull market where you will get long term profits by buying coins that are currently in the red. We should use this situation for our benefit, that is all we can do.
Activity: 224
The cryptocurrencies are in a down phase because to the global governments who consider bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to be a threat to their own fiat currency, this opposition has created a market where all coins are affected by a down valuation
Activity: 42
It looks like you are really angry and pissed, but understand that every market is a combination of positive and negative forces which is why it fluctuates
Activity: 182
Everything is important in life, if everyone get profit then where should lose go? Lose is also important in our life, it will help to learn a lesson and also help to do better than before. Just in every condition we need patience. Similarly in this world, Green and Red are both important for us, just need patience and hardwork!
Pages:
Jump to: