Pages:
Author

Topic: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next? - page 13. (Read 81889 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
December 28, 2018, 02:53:53 AM
Sell it off and walk away before it collapse on you op

" Re: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next? "

It usually all the token is locked and you cannot sell if off if you want to... when the ICO fails, the specific team will return your investment fund ( if legit ), if not ... don't expect something good. Because if not, you already lose at the first stage of the investment ( choosing a fraud one is a root of stugnant loses ). So be careful and learn from mistake of yours ( also from mistakes of others ).
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
December 28, 2018, 01:55:03 AM
obviously they have to return investor funds, but if the project is scam, then forget your money.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 01:21:36 AM
Sell it off and walk away before it collapse on you op
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 01:14:48 AM
It all depends on the project and its developers. Who the can return, and who the there is no. Here already you rely on good luck and conscientiousness of people.

I think that you are only partially true that based on luck and investment in this market you will be very easy to get rich, I think ICO should give one more step to eliminate fake projects. Good for everyone  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
December 28, 2018, 12:57:02 AM
If you get an ICO that fails, immediately release your signature and go to investigate another ICO that is better and more convincing not to get hit by a scam. Check sales reports and team activity in providing the latest information. The more consistent the team at work, the better the achievement of its performance. Do not regret your non-valued actions from the scam ICO.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
December 28, 2018, 12:23:44 AM
it all depends on what the next step will be made by dev on the ICO project that you have invested.
some of them will return what you are entitled to but some will just disappear.
no one knows for sure, but that's what will happen to people who invest in the ICO.
Activity: 376
December 28, 2018, 12:17:40 AM
my advice you need to learn about safe investing with ICO.
because I know if we invest the ICO but fail or the ICO is not successful then all our investment funds will be returned. (if the ICO is truly professional).
Activity: 378
December 27, 2018, 11:55:30 PM
If ico fails, of course it will affect investors, for the future of course investors will think again to invest in an ico, but not all ico fail there are still successful ico, from here we can learn when deciding to invest in ico must be able to analyze what ico has the benefits for the future, do not get when we have invested in ico, we don't get anything because of the wrong choice
Activity: 574
December 27, 2018, 11:52:31 PM
They must have an obligation to return investment money to investors. But if there is a problem and the ICO stops and they don't return your investment money, it must be fraud. To take potential ICO, you better have to be smart and careful. So, you can also successfully invest in ICO.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 27, 2018, 11:43:18 PM
ICO who fail will not give a continuation to the results. that means the money from investment results will be returned to investors. It just may take some time for the ICO do process in return. Besides, the ICO fails, of course, will also have an impact on existing bounty like making bounty cannot get paid.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
December 27, 2018, 10:48:15 PM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.

You deserve to get your money back if that is the case, but make sure that the developers who handling the project are real people, there have been so many reports of ICO with fake and stolen profiles from shutterstocks so be very careful they are wiser now.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
December 27, 2018, 10:43:14 PM
You should always read the disclaimer, and check if they offer a refund, actually, every ICO should have this terms, if the people running the ICO are trustworthy then you are safe to invest knowing you can get your money back in case of a failure, but sometimes it takes weeks before you get your money back.
Only few of them would return, some would make the project to proceed but with a slow development.
I don't know if the amount collected is in real figure as they can put their own money just to reach the soft cap, to appear that it is successful.
That's why you have to be careful in selecting an ICO to invest, choose the right team with a good background record.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
December 27, 2018, 09:26:35 PM
You should always read the disclaimer, and check if they offer a refund, actually, every ICO should have this terms, if the people running the ICO are trustworthy then you are safe to invest knowing you can get your money back in case of a failure, but sometimes it takes weeks before you get your money back.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
December 27, 2018, 08:20:42 PM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.

There are some situation that you need to accept.

1. If the ICO fails and the team is legit and true to its investors you will received you money back within a week, some within 2 days.

2. If an ICO is not just a failure but a scam then you can say goodbye to your money invested.

3. Better stay updated on their channels.
Activity: 182
December 27, 2018, 08:11:04 PM
nothing terrible will happen because all the same projects will develop in the same way
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
December 27, 2018, 08:02:49 PM
Before investing in ico you need to understand and know the rules of investing. And since the cryptocurrency market is not predictable, the ico market also largely depends on the situation on the cryptocurrency market. This means that you need to understand the risks and they are very big. Further, if you understand this and are willing to take risks, then an ico that has not reached its plans can either return you the funds or not. I suggest you learn this moment in advance, that is, before investing. There are of course honest admins and they return investments in case of not luck, but still most of those that just disappear along with investments. At a minimum, you should be aware of this and only then make a decision on investing.
Activity: 154
December 27, 2018, 07:13:01 PM
Of course, no one will give you back the money and by investing it in some kind of startup you risk losing them and should understand this
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
December 27, 2018, 07:09:55 PM
As an investor you share in the profit and loss of  your investment, you must ensure you research well before investing, In the process of implementation several factors can affect the success  of a project, you can only get back you fund when the developer do not achieve the soft cap.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 06:51:15 PM
It all depends on the project and its developers. Who the can return, and who the there is no. Here already you rely on good luck and conscientiousness of people.
Activity: 438
December 27, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

Thank You Everyone.
If you join a legitimate ICO, when they cannot reach their soft cap they will return the money to you. If it is a scam ICO you will lose your money. So you should check carefully before investing your money.
Pages:
Jump to: