Pages:
Author

Topic: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next? - page 9. (Read 81889 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
January 23, 2019, 12:24:11 AM
depending on the ICO project that you are following, if the development team is honest they will return the funds you invested if they don't reach the softcap, if their team of fraudsters will manipulate the data and promise to return the funds but eventually they run away with all the investors' money and then eliminate their tracks all official media social sites.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 23, 2019, 12:08:03 AM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.

Investing on ICO now is very risky job, there will be no anyone to guarantee your money and you can lost all money if it is scam project
Activity: 434
January 22, 2019, 11:50:09 PM
In case of failure of the selected project, he must return you the money received. But you need to understand that in recent years the total number of scammers has really increased significantly - they do not return money to investors. Therefore, the right choice should always be treated with particular attention.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
January 07, 2019, 12:38:56 AM
Maybe is not important to get much bonus for the first time start investing at ICO, you do not need invest at the early when ICO project is start for pre sale period, you can start invest when reached soft cap and many investor give positive feed back of this ICO investment.
Activity: 518
January 07, 2019, 12:34:41 AM
When the ICO fails, that is the end. What happen next should be processing and preparation from the promoter of ICO to return your money back. If however, there is no effort on their end to do this, you can report such ICO in the country where it was held to regulators!
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
January 07, 2019, 12:18:49 AM
Depends what ICO you join, many project give money back guarantee if the project didn't reach the softcap after, but usually the project will reach the softcap or reduce the project softcap. It's marketing trick so the money still in them and then you got a sh*t coin that unknown by others. But the worst case is join scammer ICO, you money will be not returned if it's fail or success
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 07, 2019, 12:11:44 AM
There are many factors that cause ICO to fail. Such as ICO and ICO fraud did not reach Soft Cap sales. This will cause many people to suffer losses because they will not receive any compensation. But for investor money must be returned. But if they are criminals, of course, your money will be lost.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
January 07, 2019, 12:06:47 AM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.
If the ICO is a real ICO, and not just a scam ICO, then most likely your fund will be refunded. But if the ICO you make an investment on is a scam, then you should say good bye to your money, cause they will not given back your money.
When you invest in their project, They will take your money very quickly. But when their project fails, they will refund your money very time consuming. Sometimes it takes you up to a year to get your money, which is the project that you say is good
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
January 06, 2019, 11:23:52 PM
ICO fails then everything is finished. investors are demanding repayment of their money and there is not a result of the investment. In addition, the bounty hunter also doesn't get rewards from what they used to do. Perhaps now everything is plentiful and become a bad thing if the beating in choosing the ICO.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
January 06, 2019, 11:10:10 PM
If ICO failed to develop the further level of their project then we cannot able to do nothing. We have to move forward with the other ICO, which will help you to learn new things based on your previous experiences. So always invest in the coin which jas huge potential with the developments they do.
Activity: 249
January 06, 2019, 10:59:04 PM

Thank You Everyone.
If the ICO is a real ICO, and not just a scam ICO, then most likely your fund will be refunded. But if the ICO you make an investment on is a scam, then you should say good bye to your money, cause they will not given back your money.
so you have to be more careful if you want to invest, indeed all actions must have risks and you have to know the risks so you can avoid them.
before joining the ICO, find out in advance whether it is fraudulent or not, and maybe you can find out about things related to ICO anywhere before joining. now there are a lot of scams so do everything you can to avoid fraud because to avoid bad things.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
January 06, 2019, 10:13:32 PM

Thank You Everyone.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
January 06, 2019, 09:53:35 PM
I think once a company ico fails can not continue their project and everything they started and then it will be nothing because their project is not successful knowing why these are the ones without you investors or fail to reach the softcap and the reason is that investors do not want their project to be done or have something wrong or if something goes wrong so sometimes the softcap does not reach an ico and that's exactly what I know of as well the ico problems are lacking in the investor and the lack of their project is viewed by investors as the high quality of their project if it is available in the future or if there is a potential and if their project is longterm the way I am sure it will be a success their ico is also in line with the scam that they have all the information they have and their claims are the money of investors so it's really risky to invest in ico so double careful to get together because you can scam if you do not know ico.
Activity: 378
January 06, 2019, 09:39:17 PM
Of course this is a heavy burden for managers who handle the ICO, they must be responsible for returning all funds collected to investors, and must make repairs so that in the future ico can run as expected
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
January 06, 2019, 09:26:57 PM
Failure of the ICO means project managers fail to collect the money required for the project in full so there are no chances to materialize the project. The partial money which they have collected from ICO is to be refunded to the investors back . Scammers run away and get negative trust.
Activity: 546
January 06, 2019, 09:04:25 PM
If the ICO project fails the sale, I think they will return money Investors who buy their Tokens, but if they get an honest project. But today many ICO projects that take money from investors do not return it, so there is a lot of anxiety now if the ICO project fails.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
January 06, 2019, 08:40:16 PM

Thank You Everyone.

I think its very obvious that if ICOs fail reach the target, mostly developers team will refund our funds. If the dont refund our funds but they not continueing the project, its must be a scam
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 06, 2019, 07:34:19 PM
If the ICO is not successful, of course, this will cause anxiety for investors. And in my opinion, this investor's money must be returned, but if they have bad intentions, of course, your money will not be returned. In this case, the acquisition of an ICO project must be careful and selective.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
January 06, 2019, 07:31:28 PM
There are ways in which some of these successes and achievements are celebrated.
There was an ICO i participated in, unfortunately, it could not reach the softcap, so what he the was the money of investors, but scam projects will never do that.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
January 06, 2019, 07:25:10 PM
It is always important to research well and read the terms of any ico before investing.
If it is a case of failure of an ico to reach its soft cap, then a refund can be the obvious option to take. But in a case where the project succeeds in its fundraising but fails you live up to the expectations or fall short of their targets. Then all the investors will bear the loss.
Nothing in the crypto space is guaranteed
Pages:
Jump to: