Pages:
Author

Topic: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next? - page 14. (Read 81889 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
December 27, 2018, 05:44:45 PM
If ICOs fail that will be the end of crypto currency, unless we want to base our investment on the existing coins
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 05:28:45 PM
If an ICO fail in the sale phase  and do not reach it`s soft cap it should refund their investors with their investments deducted by the transaction fees. But if the ICO fails in later stages then you will not getting any refund. It is your investment risk. This is why you have to follow up on projects that you invested in to be able to react on time and not let the ICO to take you down.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 27, 2018, 04:16:51 PM
they have to return it because with ico's failure, the project also dies so that the money that has been obtained must be returned because there is no good reason to use money from investors because there will be no development for the project but not all projects want to do that
copper member
Activity: 351
December 27, 2018, 04:10:02 PM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.
Yes.. if an ico fails to reach its soft cap then they should refund back your money.. else theyre scammers..
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
December 27, 2018, 04:08:34 PM
some of the ico that I followed 2 of them failed ico but the two ico returned investors' funds, so if you want an investment I suggest looking at the team so that if something happens your funds can be saved
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
December 27, 2018, 02:59:10 PM
if ico fails to achieve the minimum target they want to get, then the funds collected will be returned to investors, maybe they will extend the duration of ico or delay ico while doing renewal
Now it is becoming very common. Because today, many projects can not collect anything. This is normal on the one hand, because projects now cost nothing. Now people still have to wait. Because today it would not be very good.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 26, 2018, 02:58:27 PM
By investing in ICO you give your funds to the project. For this, they give you their tokens. On this your relationship, in most cases, completed. It doesn't matter whether the project is successful or not, it will be your personal financial problems or joys. Nobody will return the money to you anymore. So be careful when choosing a project in which you are going to invest.
I think you will not share your profits with the project if they succeed, so it’s foolish to hope that they will give you your money in case of failure.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
December 26, 2018, 02:41:41 PM
If the end of the ICO comes, along with this comes the end of the Bounty companies. Either a new way of raising funds by projects will be found, or new projects will be released very rarely and will be of very high quality.
Activity: 434
December 26, 2018, 02:39:15 PM
According to morals, they should give back your money with failures of ico but it is really hard to face because they spent a lot of money and given job to a lot of persons with your and other persons who invested money to ico.
Activity: 266
December 26, 2018, 02:33:48 PM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.
In most cases, the money is not returned , but if the project is good then of course you will return your money , but now in the market it is better to refrain from investing in ico , or only in proven projects
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
December 26, 2018, 02:26:58 PM
I've meet a lot of ICOs falled so deep, because they didn't collect money.
At the same time there was some ICOs collected money but didn't complet their responsibilities and run away with millions of $
Activity: 467
December 26, 2018, 02:23:36 PM
if ico fails to achieve the minimum target they want to get, then the funds collected will be returned to investors, maybe they will extend the duration of ico or delay ico while doing renewal
Merit: 252
December 26, 2018, 02:20:06 PM
I would not advise you to invest in ICO at all. ICO is your investment in the project, you need to carefully choose the project for investment.
It is also not quite right to stop investing in projects, because it seems to me that today there are so many opportunities to continue investing, but to do it very carefully, because the chances are really great and there are very cool opportunities.
just do it carefully and we will earn profit in near future.i am sure this market really provide us much opportunity althoug many ico failed.but please remember there are much coins in this market that could give us profits.
Profit today is probably a treasure. Today, getting something is a very difficult process, because today it is better not to rush to conclusions. Today we need to be patient, because the market today is very weak and still works only for a fall, but it is only today.
Activity: 644
December 26, 2018, 03:51:59 AM
This year's ICO fraud rate is terrible, they will disappear after receiving your funds and will not give you any compensation. But the real project still exists and requires careful analysis.
yes, we can see a lot of bad ico now, nothing has improved this year. there are some who get the target but can't be good on the market. This is very sad.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 26, 2018, 03:49:26 AM
This year's ICO fraud rate is terrible, they will disappear after receiving your funds and will not give you any compensation. But the real project still exists and requires careful analysis.
Merit: 250
December 26, 2018, 03:47:15 AM
ICO fails, of course, all funds will be returned to investors in ICO. It's just that maybe there will be delays or process for return on investment. If it can be selective in choosing the right I think the ICO will not find that kind of ICO failed because sure enough harm in terms of time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
December 26, 2018, 03:44:10 AM

Thank You Everyone.

in that case, it should be examined first, friend, if for example the ico you are following is convincing, then infest it in, but if there is a possibility that the ico is a scam, then leave and do not follow even if your funds will be returned. but only waste your time.
I see some ico projects, if they fail to raise funds, then the funds collected will be returned to the owner.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 03:07:10 AM
ICO in crypto is not just one. If the ICO you are following fails, immediately move and look for a better ICO. Analyze and examine the components inside and the team that works. Active in monitoring ICO, follow ICO that has reached the softcap. So you avoid ICO scams. Run and comply with all established procedures.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
December 26, 2018, 02:35:56 AM
Well if the ico is a scam then you have minimum chance of getting the money back.For all intents even if the team is good but it the idea becomes outdated then you stand to lose your money as well.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
December 26, 2018, 01:59:36 AM

Thank You Everyone.
Normally they will return your investment unless you have invested in fraudulent one. Thats why its so risky to invest in ICO’s they can easily get faked and some of them are too good to be true. DAICO is the new model of ICO but not all implemented it, this new model of fundraising can help win both the project and its investors.
Pages:
Jump to: