Pages:
Author

Topic: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next? - page 11. (Read 81889 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 01, 2019, 08:50:49 PM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.
So many thing happen to your investment if the ICO falied , if the ico is legitimate there a big possibility of your investment to be back but if that ico is not a legit one then your investment dissapear like a bubbles and Im talking about those scammed ico's. Most failed icos was those scammed project because investor is not participating only few that turns their ICO's unsuccesful. Be vigilant alway everytime you participate in ico's to avoid losses.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
January 01, 2019, 06:25:33 PM
There is alot of ICO's that don't raise enough funds , they refund investors . And i know there is few projects that don't even raise softcap and announce that they will continue to develop project further , but unfortunately for them it takes quite hard to list on exchanges cause lack of funds . I think currently its the best not to participate in ICO's , but better grab some after listing on exchange when price is down double the ico price lol or even more ... Ofcourse there is few projects that didn't drop in value after listing , but most of them do ...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 01, 2019, 06:24:51 PM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.

Well, some ICOs return their money to their investors if the funds are escrowed. However, there are ICOs that disappear after either a successful or failure ICO. Even bounty hunters don't get their bounties after ICO. That is why you must really review an ICO before joining bounties or investing.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
January 01, 2019, 06:18:38 PM

Thank You Everyone.
The nature of project you invested in will determine what will happen next and whether you will get back your money or not. Which is why it is essential to know and choose the type of project to invest in.
If it is a scam project, then there is no doubt about it, that your money is gone.
A legit project or project with trust worthy team, will return your money. So it is better you are sure before investing.
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
January 01, 2019, 04:24:23 PM

Thank You Everyone.

If it is a genuine project licenced by SEC. you are entitled a refund if the project doesn't meet softcap during the ICOs. But if its a project handled by fraudulent individuals, I am sorry, your money is gone because the developers usually dissappear after collecting money from unsuspecting members during ICO
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
January 01, 2019, 04:09:03 PM
if ico fails, project will have 2 options. the first is to continue ico in the future and the second is to return all invoices but at the moment i see some ico leaving without returning investor money
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 12:40:46 PM
Once ICO failed lot of project Like that refunding money of investors and don't even paiding bounty hunters by promoting on their project.
Recently, this has become the standard, because the projects have realized that in most cases there is no need to pay anything. Today it is terrible and if we want to return to the market, we need real projects.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
January 01, 2019, 12:09:56 PM
From now on, I have encountered the ICO project. Even if the funds raised do not reach the soft top, the project party will not tell you clearly that they have failed, and it is even more unlikely that a refund will occur. So investing in ICO projects needs to be treated with caution.
Caution never prevents people, especially when people analyze projects. Today, after all, this is probably one of the main factors by which you can choose a project to invest. Careful analysis of projects is the most important thing.
Activity: 196
December 31, 2018, 12:21:55 PM
you just lose your money so you need to choose startups in which you want to invest in the cryptocurrency market very carefully
Activity: 378
December 31, 2018, 12:18:44 PM
Many ICO fails and they do not return investor investment money. Of course, this is fraud and this clearly makes a loss for many investors. It would be nice if before investing do research.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
December 31, 2018, 11:42:27 AM
If ICO failed, the next step is the process of refund of investors. Bounty hunters receive nothing for their job, and it's a pity, because they have worked for nothing.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
December 31, 2018, 11:29:27 AM
Currently there are hundreds of ICO live, this makes the ICO competition too tight, so many ICOs fail to reach softcap, if ICO fails, surely those responsible will refund investors' money but unfortunately they don't refund and become a scam.
Activity: 173
December 31, 2018, 11:29:06 AM
This is hard to say, I know that many ICOs did not return anybody's money after the failure, and soon their team disappeared. There are also a few ICOs that may refund your money, but this is very rare.
Activity: 318
December 31, 2018, 11:22:10 AM
Once ICO failed lot of project Like that refunding money of investors and don't even paiding bounty hunters by promoting on their project.
Activity: 588
December 31, 2018, 11:03:56 AM
If you noticed today, indeed, many ICO projects can not collect anything, and if they collect then in total, now big funds will invest fiat money in new projects. I think the ICO time is coming to an end.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
December 31, 2018, 11:01:19 AM
some of the ico that I followed 2 of them failed ico but the two ico returned investors' funds, so if you want an investment I suggest looking at the team so that if something happens your funds can be saved
There is nothing to do. The only thing you can count on is that the team will decide to give some money, because in most cases they don’t give anything. I think that the best thing is just not to pay attention to it and not to grieve if they do not give anything away.
I mean every ToS basically states that the risk is on you, and you can't invest without agreeing with them. At least that was the case with the 5-ish ICO-s I've participated in.
I can't believe people expect that they'll get their money back.
Most startups fail. ICO startups even more so, because there's also scammers in the space.
In my experience, if you DYOR you might be extremely happy with the ICO-s performance, my LINK investment kept me happy throughout this bear market in particular.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 31, 2018, 10:50:01 AM
From now on, I have encountered the ICO project. Even if the funds raised do not reach the soft top, the project party will not tell you clearly that they have failed, and it is even more unlikely that a refund will occur. So investing in ICO projects needs to be treated with caution.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
December 31, 2018, 10:20:01 AM
If the ICO is unsuccessful, that is, the team will not be able to collect the soft cap, then the money will have to be returned to investors, but this will only happen if the ICO is not a fraud.

That's exactly what we are talking about here, because in most cases it turns out that fraudsters do not send anything to people and therefore people simply do not understand what is happening on the market today and lose faith in investing at all.
Activity: 319
December 31, 2018, 07:47:34 AM
Some of ico if they don't meet the minimum amount they need for their project they refund all money that invested on their project and don't pay bounty hunters.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
December 30, 2018, 04:15:59 PM
What happens to your money depends on if the ICO was legit or not, if it was a legit ICO project, they would refund your money but if it isn't a legit one, you would lose your invested funds, they might just refuse to send it back
Pages:
Jump to: