Pages:
Author

Topic: If no one spends bitcoin what might happen? - page 15. (Read 52574 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
Yes I guess if nobody is spending bitcoin, then it seems bitcoin prices will stay in place, and the worst is down price. There is no reason for bitcoin to rise in price if no one is spending bitcoin. Therefore, nothing that spend bitcoin is impossible. Well, I hope it's impossible.

I doubt that bitcoin will have a lesser value if no one are using it, the fact that when we just keep or hoard bitcoin and there's a high demand the price will surely increase more. And when the hoarders learn that they'll just use or sell bitcoin little by little, taking the advantage of having it to make more profit.
However, there will be the chance that bitcoin become devalued when no one are interested to buy it so people will just keep it.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Possibly the bitcoin will go down soon or after as well as will less more utilized too so it wouldn't be good at all for the bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If no one spends Bitcoin the circulating supply drops and this will definitely give rise in the price of Bitcoin. And i guess thats the main reason for the current rise in Bitcoin.
Activity: 4
if nobody usually spends bitcoin the cost will increase quicker than it is at this time.provide x demand law, i am confident need will keep increasing and if nobody spends will be like supply decreasing(like what went down to dash with masternodes)
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
The price will go down but I think that It's impossible for people to not spend money so I don't see the situation where no one else is spending bitcoin
You are right it is very important to learn the bitcoin and to spend in the bitcoin because if you will not spend in the bitcoin you will not be able to make the profit from the bitcoin so it is good for you to make the high investment then after that try the new things in the bitcoin I hope the bitcoin will give you the best return and you will see how fast your money will grow and you will have the profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
That's a very scaring question. Its going to be heart breaking if no one spends bitcoin. Means its value will be lost completely and those of us who has invested so much in it will end up in tears. I don't even want to think about it. Am positive bitcoin has come to stay forever
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
Yes I guess if nobody is spending bitcoin, then it seems bitcoin prices will stay in place, and the worst is down price. There is no reason for bitcoin to rise in price if no one is spending bitcoin. Therefore, nothing that spend bitcoin is impossible. Well, I hope it's impossible.
Activity: 56
Best case scenario, they will give us to withdraw money and bitcoin company will close, at worst they will say "sorry" bitcoin company has no profit, we gone to the minus and we have no money for payments, and we can not do anything because, as we well know, bitcoin is independent cryptocurrency and not legalized.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If no one will spend their coins that it will not help bitcoin price goes higher in future which will lead bitcoin to be a weaker currency in future, if we want that bitcoin should grow then we need to spend it like other currencies.
Activity: 378
In my opinion the value of bitcoins will stay at its normal price and the reason why the current price is very high because the supply is low and a lot of consumers needs it that is why the price keeps on increasing.
Activity: 69
The price will go down but I think that It's impossible for people to not spend money so I don't see the situation where no one else is spending bitcoin
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
BTC is a asset and like other asset, we need to spend/use the btc. Otherwise BTC will start to loose popularity. In short term, holding BTC will make BTC more expensive. There will have  good demand and some people among us will buy BTC at very high price. But if we stop  spending BTC in very long term, many people will turn their face away from btc. But I think, this is not going to happen. There will always be a user of btc either a buyer or a seller.

it's obvious if no one spends bitcoin it is going to loose its value because there will be less demand for it as no one will be buying and holding them and so it will loose its relevance with time and will become worthless but i doubt if that will be the c ase as there are more pleople globally wjho atre investing in bitcoin in almost every hour when you watch them from the online exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
BTC is a asset and like other asset, we need to spend/use the btc. Otherwise BTC will start to loose popularity. In short term, holding BTC will make BTC more expensive. There will have  good demand and some people among us will buy BTC at very high price. But if we stop  spending BTC in very long term, many people will turn their face away from btc. But I think, this is not going to happen. There will always be a user of btc either a buyer or a seller.
Then almost everything will stay with Satoshi Nakamoto since if no 1 is willing to spend, then no one particular will get any. By that taking place as effectively, then this discussion board will not occur to be, similarly will we have the popularity Bitcoin has these days, couple with the dreams that would have died if Bitcoin was not invest in addition to the fact that I won't be listed here nowadays.
Activity: 112
There will be always someone who would like to sell their BTC. If everyone was holding then miners wouldn't earn anything from transactions and mine they would mine empty blocks (assuming that nobody would move their BTC between addresses). Bitcoin would be probably ditched in such situations. Other people would switch to other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
If no one spends Bitcoin then that is a good thing especially right now. The network needs people to HODL to preserve the value of the network in it's infancy stages.
Activity: 48
If none spends bitcoin, the circulation of bitcoin gets decreased. This decrease in circulation reduces the price of bitcoin and at the same time the price of altcoin.
Activity: 616
of course that bitcoin rate will go down, its same that bticoin buy order on all market in the world is ZERO, no want to buy bitcoin so some trader is decreased their price amount in sell order that make 1 seller with other seller decreased the low price until they got some buyer to buy their bitocin
jer
Its price either will stand still, or go down. But I do not think that this will happen, you just have to wait until you can freely spend bitcoins, now there's just nowhere to do it. In the meantime, wait for growth.
Activity: 28
well thinking... i think so, btc price will be stuck if someone doesn't spend any money :p

but remember Everybody wants BTC  Wink so that anyone spends money here if they understand about Cryptocurrency 
Pages:
Jump to: