Pages:
Author

Topic: If no one spends bitcoin what might happen? - page 13. (Read 52567 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 100
Cointed. The Future of the Money
Share your ideas here.   Grin

In my opinion, I think we will be stuck in one price or maybe worse we will all go down.

Here is what happened when US citizens are saving too much.

That's important because American spenders make up the majority -- about 70% -- of economic activity in the country. If people don't spend, the economy doesn't grow.

Check it out here

Indeed. Also, the too much holding and avoidance of spending will surely result to the abundance of the proper circulation of the currencies that can result to the dump of the price rates because there is no movement happening within the market so the prices will just hang up and get stuck into the current price and the worst, this might cause to a partial shut down because there is no progress seen so how come to still continue

Probably right! IF everybody will hold what they have without selling dump can be unavoidable.
Activity: 504

In my opinion, I think we will be stuck in one price or maybe worse we will all go down.

That's important because American spenders make up the majority -- about 70% -- of economic activity in the country. If people don't spend, the economy doesn't grow.

Check it out here

There will be no circulation and bitcoins won't reach the places it is supposed to reach including possible investors and possible withdrawals for other invesments. If bitcoins remain stagnant and didn't circulate properly, the supply will be affected and then scarcity will occur.
Activity: 246
Merit: 13

Check it out here

Yeah you're right! If no one use bitcoins its demand will fall down. It also means that if the demand falls down the bitcoin value will also drops down and eventually turns to 0 if all the users will not used it.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10

Check it out here

Yes you are right, we know that here in bitcoin have a process or cycle that can continue to buy or sell bitcoin. So if the bitcoin user have a token came from the signature campaign, the bitcoiner trade their token than if the token is already sell it will deposit it to your etherwallet  to become a ethe then, after that it will be come bitcoin that you need to trade it to make bitcoin that you transfer it to your true wallet that you can already withdraw. If you want to buy all you need to do is deposit to money to get a bitcoin. We that if some people hold their bitcoin forever i think the value of bitcoin become low because of lack of bitcoin or token that use to distribute to the bitcoin user.
Activity: 350
If no one spends bitcoin, surely it will not pumps up to its desired price. Or it will never recognized by majority of people, Most of the people deal with btc is just to have a good source of income. It will not also spread its issue like a viral news Smiley in social sites.
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I don't think no one use bitcoin . it can't be possible . but if it happened it can increase the value .when everyone hold bitcoin it affects on market & demand will increase . so its price will become high . as my perception.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Of program there is this IF, as long as you bring up that IF you could by no means reach any conclusion.There are hundreds of people living on daily basis with investing bitcoins, so even by the greatest probabilities everyone else decides not to commit any bitcoins, I would gladly will do just that given that not every person can hold out to see if that IF functions and how does it function.But IF I can manage a week with no taking in and drinking then others as well we could place it to the test to see what really happens.There are bitcoin clones but men and women require the insurance coverage which fairly to other cash bitcoin seems to provide to the table more than other people and that is why is most employed cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
In my opinion the value of bitcoins will stay at its normal price and the reason why the current price is very high because the supply is low and a lot of consumers needs it that is why the price keeps on increasing.
You are right it is very important to learn the bitcoin and to spend in the bitcoin because if you will not spend in the bitcoin you will not be able to make the profit from the bitcoin so it is good for you to make the high investment then after that try the new things in the bitcoin I hope the bitcoin will give you the best return and you will see how fast your money will grow and you will have the profit.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
You can't stop people from using their coins this way or another. Bt in some theory if everyone stops using bitcoins that could affect the price in some way, probaly negative, the price will go down, but on the other side the coins would still be there just not circulating on the market.
Activity: 4
Hello, I am totally new in ethereum dependent tokens...I wish to pull away EOS tokens from bitfinex to MyEtherWallet.Should I use my ETH address?
Activity: 5
If no one usually spends bitcoin then it's worth gets useless. Bitcoin's capability to be easily used to buy goods in addition to itself along with other cryptocurrencies, and be traded is the reason why it strong like a cryptocurrency. Not utilizing it destroys its personality as a buying medium.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
People spend more on the future when there are areas where they can spend Bitcoin. Of course this will happen in the future. But for the time being, Bitcoin is waiting for investment. Because they are  expecting too much price increase for Bitcoin now. There is no objection to this. Because gold is also very valuable and we do not use gold in daily life.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I think if that happens, maybe the bitcoin price will decrease and people will invest using the most expensive coin, and maybe the bitcoin will not be used again
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Of course bitcoin is not useful and this seems unlikely, bitcoin is money so the transaction continues to happen, just like regular money used nationally, of course always used.
I am sorry but I disagree,  it is depend on the demand. If people still want to buy bitcoin, they will increase the buy rates until the bitcoin holder sell their bitcoin. But actually, people will always spend their bitcoin for various purpose, so there is no problem with bicoin circulation.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Of course bitcoin is not useful and this seems unlikely, bitcoin is money so the transaction continues to happen, just like regular money used nationally, of course always used.
Activity: 4
I believethiscan ot b, and will always Bitcoin only develop in worth.  ne
Activity: 518
I think if that's happened I need to find a better job than wasting my time sitting while in the front is my laptop but I'm praying for that won't happened.  If no one use their bitcoin maybe it's going down for real and and the government maybe happy for that if they don't like bitcoin.
Activity: 252
I don't think people are going to completely stop using bitcoin at all but if this is happen someday the worst case scenario that can happen is bitcoin will going to die since nobody is using it. 
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
I think it will never happen because people keep spending the Bitcoin for profits always and buy the Bitcoin. Trading is nothing buying and selling so there won't be any word no one spending the Bitcoin. People always trade even at the higher price also.
Activity: 205
If no one does any transaction with bitcoin it will not come in circulation and there's not going to be good, No transaction, No fluctuations, No price moment...
Pages:
Jump to: