Pages:
Author

Topic: If no one spends bitcoin what might happen? - page 10. (Read 52567 times)

Activity: 679
Merit: 500
Share your ideas here.   Grin

In my opinion, I think we will be stuck in one price or maybe worse we will all go down.

Here is what happened when US citizens are saving too much.

That's important because American spenders make up the majority -- about 70% -- of economic activity in the country. If people don't spend, the economy doesn't grow.

Check it out here

In order for the market to move, the people need to make their bitcoin to circulate. Nothing will happen if the people will just hold and keep their bitcoins. And bitcoin, in that way, would totally be useless because their will be no changes in price of it. The demand and supply that directly affects the market would totally change. No fluctuation is not good because you will not be able to maximize the changes in its price by buying low and selling high.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I think this is a thing I usually encounter when someone wants to know what is bitcoin. Some of them, they just ask out of curiosity but there are still people who would ask me because they want to invest or put their money and time on it.
Bitcoin will not be successful if no people are spending it because we need circulation and we need demand to see an increase of value.
It's impossible that no one will spend if the progress is good, the only thing possible could happen is seeing the increase of demand.

Just like money , when not spent or circulated, bitcoin value will die and will be replaced by another coins, I believe. It will also affect the lives of each bitcoin users because it will be our loss if we will not spend or use bitcoin. Besides, we are aiming to promote bitcoin so why do it anyway?
yes money is indeed the essence of the circulation why bitcoin is alive. logically if bitcoin is not spent then bitcoin will remain a rare coin because its coin is still retained by some people for long term invested but different from the money that will always be spent into crypto currency circulation like bitcoin
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
I think this is a thing I usually encounter when someone wants to know what is bitcoin. Some of them, they just ask out of curiosity but there are still people who would ask me because they want to invest or put their money and time on it.
Bitcoin will not be successful if no people are spending it because we need circulation and we need demand to see an increase of value.
It's impossible that no one will spend if the progress is good, the only thing possible could happen is seeing the increase of demand.

Just like money , when not spent or circulated, bitcoin value will die and will be replaced by another coins, I believe. It will also affect the lives of each bitcoin users because it will be our loss if we will not spend or use bitcoin. Besides, we are aiming to promote bitcoin so why do it anyway?
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 26
The price is set by the last buy. If there is no selling buying then the price remains the same.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
I think bitcoin will become die slowly. The investment will also go down if no one spend bitcoin. It will a nightmare for me. But I hope it will never happen. Everything should be balance. Sometimes up and sometimes go down too. The fluctuating of the price is one of the main thing too.
Activity: 196
If no one will spend their coins that it will not help bitcoin price goes higher in future which will lead bitcoin to be a weaker currency in future, if we want that bitcoin should grow then we need to spend it like other currencies.

In my opinion, if no one spends bitcoin,the price of it become stagnant and the value will decreases.The investment will be stucked. The buying and selling online will stop. The transaction of buying and selling will become slow..And if that happened, the great future of bitcoin will end. And as a result of that, there is no alternative source of earning. And this will affect every individuals who uses bitcoin as their currency.
That would not happen, the reason why bitcoin is now very successful is because of its users.
People are adopting, hence the supply has grown and with the investors who hold their bitcoin, it only makes the price pump giving them a big benefits.
Whatever your purpose in bitcoin, I am sure you will be satisfied since it's a revolutionary currency.
Bitcoin need a circulating flow and the flow circulating then the rate of bitcoin will be increased and if the circulating of bitcoin is stop then the rate of bitcoin will also start decreasing and that is the reason that bitcoin needed more and more investmet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260

In my opinion, I think we will be stuck in one price or maybe worse we will all go down.

That's important because American spenders make up the majority -- about 70% -- of economic activity in the country. If people don't spend, the economy doesn't grow.

Check it out here

Yes, of course. If all people do not spend their bitcoins definitely its price is stable only. And if there is no movement. price falls. Because people are selling their bitcoins. So losing bitcoins will lead to so-called shitcoins. Therefore, price fluctuating is important because we see that bitcoins really are true.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
If no one will spend their coins that it will not help bitcoin price goes higher in future which will lead bitcoin to be a weaker currency in future, if we want that bitcoin should grow then we need to spend it like other currencies.

In my opinion, if no one spends bitcoin,the price of it become stagnant and the value will decreases.The investment will be stucked. The buying and selling online will stop. The transaction of buying and selling will become slow..And if that happened, the great future of bitcoin will end. And as a result of that, there is no alternative source of earning. And this will affect every individuals who uses bitcoin as their currency.
That would not happen, the reason why bitcoin is now very successful is because of its users.
People are adopting, hence the supply has grown and with the investors who hold their bitcoin, it only makes the price pump giving them a big benefits.
Whatever your purpose in bitcoin, I am sure you will be satisfied since it's a revolutionary currency.
Activity: 337

Activity: 350
I think it is difficult to happen that bitcoin won't be utilized by many individuals. Obviously we are seeing what is going on with bitcoin now and its cost is getting ever more elevated as the days passes by. With the goal that we don't have to consider it and we should simply continue sparing and holding a great deal of bitcoins until the point when the cost gets higher.
Activity: 182
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
bitcoin wouldn't bite the dust, as bitcoin is a standout amongst the most well known digital currency of the world hence it can't kick the bucket, as it is a decentralize cash and not have a place with a state or individual or a gathering who can prohibited it and individuals will quit utilizing it, bitcoin is free from every one of these stresses consequently it will proceed for ever and not gong to pass on.
Activity: 36
Bitcoin will DIE lol

Just joking, market usage it what makes btc valuable, trading buying selling is what BTC IS.
Activity: 518
I think if nothing will be spent on bitcoin it will stock up in price. because it does not buy it so the price of bitcoin will be stable. But nowadays, lots of bitcoins have been spent on investing and trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
If no one will spend their bitcoins and just continue to hold it for a long time the demand and supply of it will be greatly affected. As we can see when the demand for bitcoin is high the price also goes high. But how about when the supply is low. If they're going to continue to hold and refuse to sell the flow of bitcoin will stop at a certain point.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102

Check it out here

Circulation is cut. Bitcoins won't reach the places it should be reaching and then everybody will stop buying since no one is supporting bitcoins in their area due to bitcoins not reaching their area. And it's true, that an economy cannot grow if no one spends their money. Obviously, this is a statement regarding circulation of supply within the population of bitcoin owners and investors.
Activity: 185
If no one will spend their bitcoin, no one will become successful. The bitcoin value will decrease, because it is a cycle in order for us to earn bitcoin. So if we let it hold in our wallet, its like we’re waiting for the black bird to turn white, nothing will happen good.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
People will always spend money either its fiat cash or cryptocurrency like bitcoin. Hypothetically speaking, it ever no one spends bitcoin, the most probable scenario is that, its value will reach a certain point of equilibrium and then stops. It will become stable and stagnant until someone uses it again. But again, its quite impossible to happen.
Well I think first of all its not possible to not spend bitcoin because it’s a digital currency and it’s here to use and that’s why everyone are doing and I also using my bitcoin for my daily expanse such as buying food and using for paying bills and also its going to use for investment and for daily trade also so it’s not possible for bitcoin to stay remain and no one will use so I think world need bitcoin for use and countries also want that bitcoin must be contribute in their economy.
Activity: 224
The value of Bitcoin will remain as it is because it's value depends on how people frequently use bitcoin as a mean of payment. That is why we want more and more people to start accepting bitcoin so that they use it. Also, if this was to happen, there is a possibility that a conflict in the bitcoin world might occur.
Pages:
Jump to: