Pages:
Author

Topic: If no one spends bitcoin what might happen? - page 3. (Read 52567 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
If no one spends bitcoin what will happen is the price will go down and down because as we all know bitcoin is traded on an open market. ts value is affected by supply and demand as in any normal market. According to past events, a direct connection can be discerned between instability and crisis around the world and the Bitcoin.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
if no one use bitcoins the price of bitcoins will be freeze or if worst comes to worst, its lrice will be depreciated, the circulation of bitcoins never fade. bitcoins is very useful thats why even we want to hold it, there are times that we need to get our profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
If no one spends bicoin it will going to nothing, I mean population don't grow anymore, it will never known by people because no one promoting it. And bitcoin value will go into lowest price ever like its original price since it was just being created. But, I think it is impossible, because by the help of blockchain technology bitcoin could be something usable in many ways and because of that people will aknowledge bitcoin as a king of digital currency, because it was created with limited supply and as a cryptocurrency with a decentralized function.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
Bitcoin need a circling stream and also the stream hunting then the speed of bitcoin are enlarged and if the flowing of bitcoin is stop then the speed of bitcoin can likewise begin decreasing which is that the reason that bitcoin needed more and more venture.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Thousands of people buy these coins (the so-called altokkony), hoping that the lightning of fortune bitkoyna will hit the same place twice.
Activity: 70
The main idea of ​​the bitcoin currency in its decentralization is that this currency is not controlled by the authorities, millions of computers around the world carry out its issue
Activity: 107
If everyone stops spending bitcoin then the value of bitcoin will drop because it no longer has any use at that point so there's no value to it anymore and there will be no trades will be made.
Activity: 294
When a currency is not spent, it creates a very static aerate and the financial markets would collapse in the cryptocurrency sphere. Bitcoin would every single one not retain and there's no row of value anymore. The price would ultimately plummet and be of no more value to anyone. Thus those who now preserve it are basically holding dust. This would put it on lending and borrowing as people could not lend and there would potentially be no borrowers, for that excuse no lending rate. People who well-liked Bitcoins would appearance out of situation and shut all along.

Activity: 25
If there is no transaction usage, usually the price does not move. But if American users do not spend much with Bitcoin, then the number of users and usage in other countries may increase. We never know the needs of people, different countries, different needs and also different requests.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Share your ideas here.   Grin

In my opinion, I think we will be stuck in one price or maybe worse we will all go down.

Here is what happened when US citizens are saving too much.

That's important because American spenders make up the majority -- about 70% -- of economic activity in the country. If people don't spend, the economy doesn't grow.

Check it out here

Bitcoin is the representative of virtual currency. If a person does not consume money, he loses his own value. The value of Bitcoin comes from the group of users who pay with Bitcoin.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10

In my opinion, I think we will be stuck in one price or maybe worse we will all go down.

That's important because American spenders make up the majority -- about 70% -- of economic activity in the country. If people don't spend, the economy doesn't grow.

Check it out here

If no one spends bitcoin then its value becomes useless. It means the end of the era of bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
If no one spends bitcoin, what can happen? - It's  a lot of a fantastic option. But I think that if the bulk of people stop selling, the price for Bitcoin will grow very much, because the demand on the exchange will not be satisfied and investors will offer fantastic amounts for obtaining Digital gold.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
If no one spends bitcoin of course bitcoin will freeze, and finally bitcoin will die, as long as bitcoin still have value I'm sure this will not happen so until whenever people will send and receive bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Countries economy and its currency value are under the influenced of many factors. People not wanting to spend bitcoin are just fine for as long as there are no heavy dumps.
Activity: 2
What you are describing is a market rule. Everyone needs Bitcoin. I think no one needs Bitcoin. Bitcoin will not disappear. What you said will not happen.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
The worst case scenario that can happen is bitcoin will going to die since nobody is using it. It will be just there hanging on nothing and it will not go on it's cycle anymore that's why it might disappear when that happens. But let's hope that this thing will never happen because it is really a not good idea that bitcoin will be not going to use by everyone here. It is really impossible, bitcoin is really popular for that kind of thing to happen.
Activity: 378

Check it out here

in my openion there is always Constancy in the rate of bitcoins if the people stop the sell and buy ( because rate of bitcoins directly depends upon the fact of demand in the digital market ) . and in case of US country's people there is also no doubt that they are not using there money . if they will not use than bank will use there in practically .
Activity: 244
i think if no one spend bitcoin but bitcoin demand in the world is high i think bitcoin price will go up slowly. but its different situation if the bitcoin demand in public is low, i think bitcoin price will stable at that price or the worst things it bitcoin price will down slowly
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
If no one wants to sell their Bitcoin, the price will remain as it is. No more decreasing in value. It will only change its price if there will be a purchase of Bitcoin. And it will make the price go up. I don't think the article has something to do with the Bitcoin price. Because they are not related at all.
Activity: 205
If no one spend bitcoin, the first effect of it is increase in price since demand needs to offer higher just to get the sellers interest.  But if the situation keeps on going, BItcoin will be doomed to oblivion because merchant cannot transact with it and the economy will die because coin stopped circulating.  Meaning no more available coins for newbie to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: