Pages:
Author

Topic: If no one spends bitcoin what might happen? - page 9. (Read 52567 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Well I think as long as there are some that keeps on buying it I think the price wont fall,
As long as there is somebody that keeps on investing even if they don't spend it the price would still rise up.
Activity: 245
I do not think the value of bitcoin will increase if nobody uses bitcoin. I think its price will decrease and instead a different currency will have a higher value than bitcoin.
Activity: 471
Share your ideas here.   Grin

In my opinion, I think we will be stuck in one price or maybe worse we will all go down.

Here is what happened when US citizens are saving too much.

That's important because American spenders make up the majority -- about 70% -- of economic activity in the country. If people don't spend, the economy doesn't grow.

Check it out here

if no one sells the bitcoin it mains it seems to be making and triggering the bitcoin price increase because they are trying to save the bitcoin they own.
Activity: 308
I think in the future cash will be replaced by bitcoin so basically people will have to spend bitcoin in order to buy food or something else
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
To me if none use Bitcoin then the price of bitcoin will remain the same. We all konw about crypto currency this type of currency is not usually designed for  trading rather trading without any risk. As it is a virtual currency so no effect will fall upon it whether we use it as expenditure or not. But yes if we see otherway then with out transaction or any investment then ony day may be Bitcoin will vanished. But the chance is only 5 to 10%. According to some of the economist, one day Bitcoin will rule the world and it will decrease the use of Money
Activity: 346
If no one spends bitcoin, the value of bitcoin will decrease.
Because bitcoin will lose interest in bitcoin if it does not benefit people or salvage anyone.
i dont agree with that as not only one country are holding bitcoin. the prices of bitcoin if no one wanna sell it will be up way high crazy as there will be a high demand with the low supply of course rather then dropping. if dropping i think everybody gonna sell it right.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Value will decrease
Activity: 206
If no one spends bitcoin, the value of bitcoin will decrease.
Because bitcoin will lose interest in bitcoin if it does not benefit people or salvage anyone.
Activity: 93
The price of bitcoin will increase strongly. Because if no one spends, other people can not buy bitcoin.the decline in bitcoin prices will still occur because the bitcoin price / crypto currency is determined by the trader. they want make the price cheap or expensive.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Rest assured that the power of the blockchain is immense. Blockchain is widely used in life. In terms of convenience, BTC is slowly becoming obsolete in terms of technology. If people do not use bitcoin then they will use another crytocrurrency instead. I believe this is just the beginning of a potential market. Be careful of your crytocurrency.
Activity: 266
The price of bitcoin will remain the same if no one spends it. There's a possible that bitcoin stuck in one price. If no one spends bitcoin I think bitcoin will die. Bitcoin was created by known people to spend it that's why there's no reason to not spend bitcoin. I am also thinking that it may affect our life and economy  if no one spend bitcoin because bitcoin help us to earn money to support our needs .
Activity: 246
If no one spends bitcoin, it means that bitcoin has no market, no demand, time is long, bitcoin will disappear.
Activity: 210
If people stop spends bitcoin or do not buy bitcoin again this will cause the price of the bitcoin down and this will cause the panic, especially for beginners they will try to sell bitcoin. But it's not going to happen bitcoin will always be in the interest of investors.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
From My perspective that If no one spends Bitcoin then the Bitcoin will remain same, Bitcoin is not just a currency that should be using for the spending purpose. it's a virtual currency that could be used for the trading and investment purpose.
But the price may fall down if no one spends Bitcoin, Whatever the case is, this case will never happen. Bitcoin has made a good impact on the money market and people are using Bitcoin a lot.
Activity: 98
Logical answer is that the price would suffer a fall, because with Bitcoin not being used to trade things, that would make people think that the currency is not being adopted the way it should, as a currency that should move the economy. But I may be wrong, because Bitcoin would still be a great way to store value.
Activity: 336
 well it can be stable if no one will spend their coins and than BTC could be a weaker currency....But i don't think people are going to stop completely using bitcoin at all.....
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Development and growth of any currency takes place when both demand and supply flows of that currency are in operation. When any one flow or movement stops the value become stagnant, its progress stops. Same will happen with bitcoin, if its investors/traders stop spending bitcoin currency. Then all bitcoins will remains in bitcoin wallets. Artificial shortage will get created in market, as a result bitcoin price will rise up to some extent, after that point price will stop rising and starts diminishing,  and bitcoin will collaps.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
In my opinion, if no one spends bitcoin or nobody knows bitcoin Maybe will happen, we will stay focused on the fiat and economy in our country. Indeed this life feels bad without bitcoin for those of us who are accustomed to using bitcoin. But for people who never use bitcoin I think his life would be ordinary because it still has not used bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
I think offer too few bitcoins and the price will increase even if most people will keep it.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Share your ideas here.   Grin

In my opinion, I think we will be stuck in one price or maybe worse we will all go down.

Here is what happened when US citizens are saving too much.

That's important because American spenders make up the majority -- about 70% -- of economic activity in the country. If people don't spend, the economy doesn't grow.

Check it out here

if we just hold our bitcoin and many interested to buy bitcoin price will bumping fast because high Demand and low supply.

some will start selling and this is always happen’s. all time  we need cash more than invest.
Pages:
Jump to: