Pages:
Author

Topic: If no one spends bitcoin what might happen? - page 4. (Read 52567 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 10
Apparently, its value will be significantly reduced. If no one continues to buy to invest. The bitcoin transaction will be closed. Investors will sell Bitcoin and Bitcoin will die
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
Share your ideas here.   Grin

In my opinion, I think we will be stuck in one price or maybe worse we will all go down.

Here is what happened when US citizens are saving too much.

That's important because American spenders make up the majority -- about 70% -- of economic activity in the country. If people don't spend, the economy doesn't grow.

Check it out here

yes i do think if no one spend it the price could go down but in some case if bitcoin is legal and able to be use in any aspect of our live i do think it will make bitcoin more valuable which is means the value will go up.
If it will be legal then people will be bound to use it and to spend it, increasing acceptance of bitcoin is the mean of popularity of bitcoin, with each and every acceptance bitcoin is increasing the value, for me it is use of bitcoin that keep it alive and active, bitcoin has become the basic need for most of the people, so if bitcoin is not being spent by people it is good and it will be better for most of the people indeed.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
If nobody has spent bitcoin, i'm sure the bitcoin price will drop considerably. But I think it is impossible especially for today. Because everything we need it can be easily obtained from the online market. I think bitcoin will be the currency in the future, because we can use it easily.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2

In my opinion, I think we will be stuck in one price or maybe worse we will all go down.

That's important because American spenders make up the majority -- about 70% -- of economic activity in the country. If people don't spend, the economy doesn't grow.

Check it out here

That statement that would not be happen sir because every individual has a needs and wants so they dont need to store their money in their wallet just for nothing, if that will happen sir many bad factors that might be come for example people who are relying only in bitcoin would suffer the most. 
Activity: 294
If no one spends their Bitcoin means nobody wants to withdraw or sell BTC shares in the market the result would be a price bubble for Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think there will be no case of no one spending bitcoin, Because bitcoin is continuously sustained by the market demand that users use a lot but stock is very limited. Even if many crypto currencies cease to exist, bitcoin will remain. And will become one of the decentralized currencies of all countries. I don't really sure what will happen but one thing is for sure, bitcoin will be spend by many people.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Check it out here

yes i do think if no one spend it the price could go down but in some case if bitcoin is legal and able to be use in any aspect of our live i do think it will make bitcoin more valuable which is means the value will go up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
If no one devotes on bitcoin, then I think the value will probably not go higher today. Bitcoin will vanish all its shine and will also bring the cost of bitcoins to die. However, no dealings mean no investor, no miners and this will be the end of bitcoin.  I consider it will not happen because of the power of the technology bitcoin users depend on market demand and that the market demand will continue to exist if the bitcoin handlers stay.
Activity: 21
When people is holding the coins, the only thing that would happen is the demand would increase and the supply would decrease. the result of it is the price of the coin will go up. due to the law of supply and demand.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
if no one spends bitcoin, then its value will depreciate greatly and even become worthless since it has no use. though i doubt if such issue can arise, but if it does arise, then bitcoin will phase out.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
The whole thing will remain with Satoshi Nakamoto because if no one is willing to expend it, then no one will get anything. We don't have blockchain, ICO and we don't have this kind of forum. All-Purpose of bitcoin is going to be disorganized and could be junk will never be used again. The government doesn’t have a problem with the digital currency. When every person is not the expenditure of bitcoin price will come rejected by the community
Activity: 345
If no one spends their bitcoin it won't really be considered as dead since people are still keeping it since it has a value. If no one spends then there's only a minimal movement on bitcoins price and we won't see any major increase or decrease.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
If no one spends bitcoin, it will obviously collapse, the value of bitcoin will decrease because there will be no movement. If there is no movement in the market people will sell it at much lower price to release their bitcoin.  But surely it will not happen because a lot of people is now using it and it is continuously increasing day by day.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
It will only go down if people hold and no one is buying btc. There will either be one or the other. If people are not buying and only selling the price would dump. But if they are holding and no one buying or selling then yes, it would not move.

bitcoin becomes very unpopular if it gets difficult to obtain, which i expect to happen, and it will look like an egoistic sect garbaging the world with their propaganda.

therefore popularity and acceptance will drop, afterwards

it is actually happening already and it will continue in my oppinion

I dont agree with that. When it reaches the peak of popularity then it is time people will be looking for it.

There are too many people in the world and the chance of getting it gets lower and lower which makes it more valuable like paintings which are overpriced in value.
If it gives a good service for the people then they would want it badly.
That is the key into making it the best currency. Merchants should come in first.
Activity: 294
If no one will spend their coins that it will not help bitcoin price goes higher in future which will lead bitcoin to be a weaker currency in future, if we want that bitcoin should grow then we need to spend it like other currencies.

In my opinion, if no one spends bitcoin,the price of it become stagnant and the value will decreases.The investment will be stucked. The buying and selling online will stop. The transaction of buying and selling will become slow..And if that happened, the great future of bitcoin will end. And as a result of that, there is no alternative source of earning. And this will affect every individuals who uses bitcoin as their currency.
That would not happen, the reason why bitcoin is now very successful is because of its users.
People are adopting, hence the supply has grown and with the investors who hold their bitcoin, it only makes the price pump giving them a big benefits.
Whatever your purpose in bitcoin, I am sure you will be satisfied since it's a revolutionary currency.
Bitcoin require a circling stream and the stream coursing then the rate of bitcoin will be expanded and if the flowing of bitcoin is stop then the rate of bitcoin will likewise begin diminishing and that is the reason that bitcoin required increasingly venture.
Activity: 196
I think it wouldn't really bother at all.
Because the price of bitcoin depends on the demand so basically even if we don't spend it as long as there is a demand for it the price would continue to grow.
I strongly agree. It is not at all influential for Bitcoin. Because of the rise and fall of Bitcoin's price is pure because of the many and the least market demand.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
I think it wouldn't really bother at all .
Because the price of bitcoin depends on the demand so basically even if we don't spend it as long as there is a demand for it the price would continue to grow.
Activity: 47

i think the price it will be stuck and it will be stabilized because no coin surrounds in that system.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
It will only go down if people hold and no one is buying btc. There will either be one or the other. If people are not buying and only selling the price would dump. But if they are holding and no one buying or selling then yes, it would not move.

bitcoin becomes very unpopular if it gets difficult to obtain, which i expect to happen, and it will look like an egoistic sect garbaging the world with their propaganda.

therefore popularity and acceptance will drop, afterwards

it is actually happening already and it will continue in my oppinion
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
In practice, there can be no such that bitcoin kept everything and no one sold it. In principle, the price of bitcoin in any case depends on the demand for it. If the demand for bitcoin will be, and no one will sell it or sell very little, that is, the offer will be minimal, then the price in theory should increase. However, this is all a theory, as it will be on
Pages:
Jump to: