Pages:
Author

Topic: If you are waiting for the "despair phase" to buy like in 2011 consider this - page 5. (Read 10237 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

For all you know yes, maybe the beartrolls are "Facebook generation" little kids. But in that case the joke's on you. they are watching you get mad at them while you lose money by the minute  Cry

The problem is, I'm not mad. I just wish these trolls were funnier...or actually clever.

Come on guys, say something funny. No, describing a person as the cliche "butthurt" isn't funny. BE MORE CREATIVE. How many times have you retards said "butthurt"? Jesus...

I mean, rinsing your shit off my cock? NOW THAT'S COMEDY!

Grampa? I'm 30.

But I have a sneaking suspicion that they started cutting the balls off of newborn males after the year 1990. The whole generation is so goddamn sensitive, my god.

No, what's funny is you constantly losing money
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Actually tulips did have something of a supply constraint, because it would take 7 to 12 years to cultivate a flowering bulb from a seed. So no, tulips could not be spontaneously created as some of you seem to believe. People were willing to spend a lot on them because they were rare and rapidly increasing in value. Why else do you think they would have spent a fortune on them?? Simply because they were pretty??  Huh They expected a return on their investment.

You know.. exactly like bitcoiners. You can deny it all you want, but they're essentially thr same thing.

No they're not essentially the same thing. Bitcoin is something that we can use as a modern monetary system that will ease the national trade as well as the international trade. Once the applications are developped enough, consumers and merchants can only be seduced by this technology.

Try now to create a modern monetary system with tulips that would be able to compete with bitcoin advantages... Good luck.

People in the 17th century bought tulips because they were rare and rapidly rising in value. Their goal was to ride it up and sell them to a greater fool, just as bitcoiners are doing now. You just don't want to face that. "This time it's different."™

You can claim that bitcoin will usher in a new age of international trade, but this does not appear to be happening and I highly doubt governments and corporations are dumb enough to transact with a digital currency that is so volatile with absolutely no regulation. If a major bitcoin exchange can't even keep their coins safe, how do you expect Sony or any other company?

"John in IT forgot to put those coins back into the cold wallet. Oops, guess all the company's money is gone."

...Not to mention the risk of insider attacks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Post your address...I'll come play with your butthole. Don't worry, I won't be nice about it. Maybe even "lose my temper' mid thrust...

Still trying to pick up guys on the internet while losing money?
Carry on Undecided
Activity: 876
Merit: 568
( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)
Actually tulips did have something of a supply constraint, because it would take 7 to 12 years to cultivate a flowering bulb from a seed. So no, tulips could not be spontaneously created as some of you seem to believe. People were willing to spend a lot on them because they were rare and rapidly increasing in value. Why else do you think they would have spent a fortune on them?? Simply because they were pretty??  Huh They expected a return on their investment.

You know.. exactly like bitcoiners. You can deny it all you want, but they're essentially thr same thing.

No they're not essentially the same thing. Bitcoin is something that we can use as a modern monetary system that will ease the national trade as well as the international trade. Once the applications are developped enough, consumers and merchants can only be seduced by this technology.

Try now to create a modern monetary system with tulips that would be able to compete with bitcoin advantages... Good luck.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I guess Tulips had utility or functional value in society right?

oh wait....  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy lol

I guess Tulips were becoming increasingly obsolete and on the verge of being replaced by superior bio-engineered varieties l right?

oh wait....  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy lol

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087
bitcoin will succeed for these reasons:

world governments neck deep in debt, defaults will come soon
VC investing millions into bitcoin ecosystem
new credit card hacks against major retailers every week
other, smarter retailers, already accepting bitcoin
anyone with college degree will be investing by next year when it becomes clear bitcoin is future

the rock ship to the moon is being fueld, are you ready to get on board or will you wait behind to watch the moon walk from the TV?

do not sell your bitcoin on any false drops. bitcoin is going nowhere but up!

Activity: 462
Merit: 107
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Because they are fat, angry, self esteem-less losers with too much time on their hands.

Post your address...I'll come play with your butthole. Don't worry, I won't be nice about it. Maybe even "lose my temper' mid thrust...

Hopefully I'm rinsing NotHatinJustTrollin's poop off my cock by then.
Sorry grampa, I used the expression "lost your temper", should have used "mad and butthurt"  Cry

For all you know yes, maybe the beartrolls are "Facebook generation" little kids. But in that case the joke's on you. they are watching you get mad at them while you lose money by the minute  Cry

Later this year, people will see this thread and smile, remembering what it felt like near the bottom.   Tongue
You and the other polite gentleman didn't quite get the point of the thread, but it's ok!

See you next year, when the glorious bull market will have finally returned!

legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
That's basically the point. Don't take risks on highly speculative investments like bitcoin, especially now that all the air has been sucked out of it and it's falling steadily toward obscurity. If you had simply invested in the stock market last year, in basic index accounts, you'd have realized gains of well over 10%. Like Warren Buffett said, bitcoin is a mirage. Make wise choices, not get rich quick hail marys.

It isn't headed for obscurity at all, as referenced by media coverage, VC investment and comp science breakthrough.

But yes, it is not as strong as:

the bull that is the USD - (see commodities and currencies declining v dollar)

the Fed, ECB , BoE - policies that have ramped the stock / RE markets. There are hundreds of billion / trillion dollar emerging markets that cant fight that shit.

With the risk profile of bitcoin there is currently more incentive (but less possible speculative returns) to get on the Fed train than jump into bitcoin in a major way, barring some black swan. Pro traders OTOH are having a field day in the kiddie pool.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Later this year, people will see this thread and smile, remembering what it felt like near the bottom.   Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1512
Don't confuse riiiiising with riiiising.

Riiiising was an intelligent poster with a sense of humor.

Riiiiising is indeed an idiot.

Holy shit, you're right.  I fell into the trap!  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1512
They seem pretty relaxed actually, unlike most of you that suddenly lose their temper (like you just did) because they read things they don't want to read.

You're obviously not very familiar with our friend D. Chow.
legendary
Activity: 4032
Merit: 4536
You're never too old to think young.
Activity: 462
Merit: 107
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
why do you noobs (who always seem to have crypto all figured out already) feel the need to constantly warn us about this thing you're convinced is a pyramid scheme / scam?  are they that concerned for our financial well-being that they have nothing better to do on the internet except persistently post their public service announcements that only get as imaginative as comparing bitcoins to tulips and Beanie Babies?   do they also frequent the Beanie Baby forums and urge people not to buy the 2015 Tie-Die model beanie baby, because they feel it is a bad investment?  why are they so hell-bent on telling us how to spend our money and rubbing our noses in it everytime crypto takes a hit?

Because they are fat, angry, self esteem-less losers with too much time on their hands.

Why go out and take some risk when you can sit on an internet forum and criticize those that do?

These are the type of people that watch reality television...never participating in life, but all the while criticizing those that do.

I mean, read their posts. Do these people sound like happy individuals?

They seem pretty relaxed actually, unlike most of you that suddenly lose your temper (like you just did) because you read things you don't want to read.
why do you noobs (who always seem to have crypto all figured out already) feel the need to constantly warn us about this thing you're convinced is a pyramid scheme / scam?  are they that concerned for our financial well-being that they have nothing better to do on the internet except persistently post their public service announcements that only get as imaginative as comparing bitcoins to tulips and Beanie Babies?   do they also frequent the Beanie Baby forums and urge people not to buy the 2015 Tie-Die model beanie baby, because they feel it is a bad investment?  why are they so hell-bent on telling us how to spend our money and rubbing our noses in it everytime crypto takes a hit?

[personal attacks]

Why go out and take some risk when you can sit on an internet forum and criticize those that do?

[personal attacks]

I mean, read their posts. Do these people sound like happy individuals?

That's basically the point. Don't take risks on highly speculative investments like bitcoin, especially now that all the air has been sucked out of it and it's falling steadily toward obscurity. If you had simply invested in the stock market last year, in basic index accounts, you'd have realized gains of well over 10%. Like Warren Buffett said, bitcoin is a mirage. Make wise choices, not get rich quick hail marys.
legendary
Activity: 4032
Merit: 4536
You're never too old to think young.
-beartard trolling-

And you're essentially an idiot.  This is further backed by the fact that you created a novelty account called riiiising to counter falllling yet have broken out of character to become a bear.

Don't confuse riiiiising with riiiising.

Riiiising was an intelligent poster with a sense of humor.

Riiiiising is indeed an idiot.

My consortium has purchased several accounts from bullish posters in the past several months.

What do you need "established accounts for" ?

Well, basically, it helps us diffuse our message quicker and warn other potential investors about the risks of investing in bitcoin. We have other reasons as well, but I'd prefer to not delve any further into that.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Even if this ridiculous story is true, it just proves the point that he has a hidden agenda, of trying to influence btc price downward. No good samaratin would willy nilly waste money or precious time just for the benefit of protecting all us bitcoin bulls/enthusiasts/believers, whatever you want to call us, from our helpless selves.

i bought this account from the original bulltard idiot who owned it, because he had lost all his money and was desperate!

Really.

I don't actually know the exact reason he sold it, but I wouldn't say it's a stretch of the imagination that he lost a lot on this market and needed the cash. My consortium has purchased several accounts from bullish posters in the past several months.. it's much easier to use an established account than starting a new one.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

My consortium has purchased several accounts from bullish posters in the past several months.

What do you need "established accounts for" ?

i bought this account from the original bulltard idiot who owned it, because he had lost all his money and was desperate!

Really.

I don't actually know the exact reason he sold it, but I wouldn't say it's a stretch of the imagination that he lost a lot on this market and needed the cash. My consortium has purchased several accounts from bullish posters in the past several months.. it's much easier to use an established account than starting a new one.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

Really.
Pages:
Jump to: