Pages:
Author

Topic: If you could move to any country, which would you choose? - page 14. (Read 10823 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
I just want to stay in Indonesia  Grin
Activity: 1582
Merit: 759
I love being from the United States and wouldn;t want ot live anywhere else but if I had to choose a new spot to live i'd pick Brazil, Costa Rica, Canada, or Australia.

Just wondering, what are your justifications for Canada?
I understand you want to stay in the US, but I currently live in Canada, and am interested what in your opinion are the benefits.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I love being from the United States and wouldn;t want ot live anywhere else but if I had to choose a new spot to live i'd pick Brazil, Costa Rica, Canada, or Australia.
Not sure I've traveled enough to be quite sure. I could see Germany, Holland, maybe Belgium. I also love East Asia, and Hong Kong especially, but I'm not sure I could cut it there living full time... Smiley

My heritage is German, and I would love to live there. Only issue is their citizenship laws not supporting dual citizenship.
Germany has a lot of debt, and it has Euro (which is a shitty coin and will probably fail along with the rest of EU).
Also Germany has a real problem with immigrants.

Which the latter reason is the primary reason which it is out of reach for me.
Switzerland wouldn't be a bad choice, even though it is expensive AFAIK.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Not sure I've traveled enough to be quite sure. I could see Germany, Holland, maybe Belgium. I also love East Asia, and Hong Kong especially, but I'm not sure I could cut it there living full time... Smiley

My heritage is German, and I would love to live there. Only issue is their citizenship laws not supporting dual citizenship.
Germany has a lot of debt, and it has Euro (which is a shitty coin and will probably fail along with the rest of EU).

didn't they bail out greece and spain? i'd imagine they would monetize that.. probably have those guys by the balls now.

another country that might be worthwhile: thailand. cost of living is cheap, yet it's not quite a 3rd world country. a lot of westerners live there.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I want to go for Belgium country and state Boom because tomorrow land festival has enjoyed there and I want to go to this party once in the entire life.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Canada. I've already learnt English, plus it seems to be a nice place to live.
Activity: 657
MΣC
Any country?! Well then.... I'ld make my own country and move there  Cool
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
La bella Italia without a doubt....
Activity: 462
I would choose Italy, and exactly Tosca, i just love how life goes there
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I would like to move to Brunei Darussalam.
One of richest country in Asia.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
So who needs countries? I want my own seastead, somewhere out in the ocean beyond national boundaries.
Activity: 512
ICO is evil
Haha - no one has mentioned Isle of Mann?  Coin friendly!

Honestly, I know most of you will disagree, but I'd stay here in the US.  Then again, my dog is named Bernanke and it isn't meant to be ironic.
Activity: 252
Antarctica.  don't know if i should set up at the Russian station or McMurdo.

just kidding.  i'd just stay inside and fuck the weather.  INTERNET+BTCitcoin!!

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
★☆★Bitin.io★☆★
New Zealand, Because its Middle Earth!  Tongue Grin
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
Any place colder than where I am.  I hated the heat before BTC, now I cringe when I see pictures of the sun on the 5 day weather forecast  Grin
Activity: 630
I'd like to move to Brazil. Fine women, nice weather and amazing music/culture. In fact most of South America appeals to me, hopefully get the chance to at least visit one day.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Would you migrate to Australia. Now that you mention it, I really miss Melbourne's climate, which is a mild 5-20 degrees year-round, except for their brutal summer months between January and February.

Their summer months are between January and February? :O TIL
Pages:
Jump to: